Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col 17:50 - Nov 28 with 32209 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59059
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 17:59 - Nov 28 with 12073 viewsParkRoyalR

For a man who massively over-played the word loyal, and it being a core-value of his,

To a club with a fan-based obsessed with the same word,

It will be karma when they turn on each other!
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:11 - Nov 28 with 11970 viewsbenhurst

Brilliant read as per usual.

I might be being a little naive but I still think we've got a shot this season, just need to have fortune start favouring us again
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:13 - Nov 28 with 11955 viewsKeithHaynes

Feel sorry for you, we ( at Swansea Independent ) your sister site have seen it so many times.
Cooper, Potter, Rodgers, Martinez, the list goes on.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/291995/michael-beale/#1

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:26 - Nov 28 with 11774 viewsdaveB

Superb as ever Clive.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:31 - Nov 28 with 11714 viewsSuperhoop83

"Beale mused."

Suffering since 1978.

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:32 - Nov 28 with 11698 viewsNorthernr

If you want it in video form, here's Charlie getting me out of bed this morning to whitter on a bit...

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:33 - Nov 28 with 11677 viewscolinallcars

I will be cheering on “the bhoys” of Celtic and I'm sure I won't be alone…
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:36 - Nov 28 with 11650 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I'm so depressed reading that, God knows how you write them. I'm assuming no sharp objects are within reach.
I felt Warburton had ran his race, so wasn't to fussed when he left. This though is a real kick in the teeth.
Login to get fewer ads

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:51 - Nov 28 with 11475 viewsloftboy

Brilliant and depressing, let’s hope the new manager hits the ground running.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 18:52]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:00 - Nov 28 with 11380 viewsstanistheman

He has no integrity or loyalty.

He probably turned Wolves down only because he didn’t feel confident he would succeed there yet.

Come on Celtic.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:03 - Nov 28 with 11350 viewsWestbourneR

Guys this is all a bit silly.

We'd happily sack him if results were poor and we were doing badly, so why should he not vice versa take a bigger job that he wants if and when it's going well?

I find fans love 'loyalty' but it only ever flows one way.

There is no loyalty. IT'S A JOB. You'd do exactly the same thing.

On to the next.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:03 - Nov 28 with 11346 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive.

A very good analysis of his short stay with us. I'm not sure he deserved all that effort, but you were spot on with most of the points you made.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:05 - Nov 28 with 11330 viewsNorthernr

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:03 - Nov 28 by WestbourneR

We'd happily sack him if results were poor and we were doing badly, so why should he not vice versa take a bigger job that he wants if and when it's going well?

On to the next.

I mean it does say exactly that in the first few paragraphs.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:06 - Nov 28 with 11316 viewsterryb

Cheerrs Clive.

I enjoyed that broadcast. Especially the used car comment!
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:14 - Nov 28 with 11220 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks Clive. You've captured the mood brilliantly. We are all now hoping for some good news to sweeten the pill.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:20 - Nov 28 with 11181 viewsPaddyhoops

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:33 - Nov 28 by colinallcars

I will be cheering on “the bhoys” of Celtic and I'm sure I won't be alone…

Not a huge fan of either club in Glasgow especially Rangers but Christ this another reason not to like them . Loyalty and integrity, my arse!!
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:33 - Nov 28 with 11020 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Clive.

A great summation of his time with us that lasted, well, nearly as long as his time with us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:43 - Nov 28 with 10894 viewsnix

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:13 - Nov 28 by KeithHaynes

Feel sorry for you, we ( at Swansea Independent ) your sister site have seen it so many times.
Cooper, Potter, Rodgers, Martinez, the list goes on.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/291995/michael-beale/#1

Hell yes, what a roll call there. Did any of them only manage five months before running off screaming, 'I'll take the cash, sod the Project''?

I sympathise with you back btw.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:57 - Nov 28 with 10722 viewsdigswellhoop

Well ?????
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:02 - Nov 28 with 10678 viewsterryb

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:43 - Nov 28 by nix

Hell yes, what a roll call there. Did any of them only manage five months before running off screaming, 'I'll take the cash, sod the Project''?

I sympathise with you back btw.

Bob Bradley was less than 3 months in 2016. I wouldn't know whether this was his choice, or the clubs.

I think he was in charge of the USA team prior to that.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:14 - Nov 28 with 10563 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 18:32 - Nov 28 by Northernr

If you want it in video form, here's Charlie getting me out of bed this morning to whitter on a bit...

Really enjoyed watching you 2 boys calmly get to the bottom of all this B.S.
Also really happy to see you answer (or try to ) the most important question tonight.
How will the team respond to this slap in the face from Beal.
See how happy they were when he turned down Wolves according to interviews what will be their mental state now.
The massive silver lining is the actual timing of the betrayl and having no games for another few weeks .Even if the first team job is in temporary hands they can get back to the grindstone and be ready to face Burnley .
There will be incredible support for them that day with all this pent up frustration and seeing them run out should be amazing
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:21 - Nov 28 with 10481 viewsBushRanger82

What a cu next tuesday.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:29 - Nov 28 with 10411 viewsridethewave

Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 19:03 - Nov 28 by WestbourneR

On to the next.

That’s not the point mate. He came out after turning down Wolves and gave it large about loyalty and integrity, only to run away a month later. It’s the the fact he’s been putting himself about for months now it seems, the fact he’s taken our club for granted, and the fact that he’s lied about it all. And, most frustratingly for me, it’s the hypocrisy.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:31 - Nov 28 with 10392 viewsBushRanger82

Ironically, for a man that bangs on a lot about integrity and loyalty, he seems to have precious little of either.
Beale elects to take his ‘loyalty and integrity’ elsewhere after all — Col on 20:43 - Nov 28 with 10288 viewsdigswellhoop

liar
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024