Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Celtic 17:53 - Nov 28 with 3699 viewstheselector

For the duration of the rat's short tenure at Ibrox, I will be cheering on Celtic and hoping they stuff the huns every single time.
Come on Celtic on 22:14 - Nov 28 with 3522 viewsbrad

so do i
Come on Celtic on 22:53 - Nov 28 with 3483 viewsdistortR

For Karl's sake - Come on Hibs, do 'em both.
Come on Celtic on 22:59 - Nov 28 with 3466 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Come on Celtic on 22:53 - Nov 28 by distortR

Correct answer!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Come on Celtic on 23:13 - Nov 28 with 3431 viewsSydneyRs

Celtic have a better squad, are strengthening and are 9 points plus goal difference clear. Hopefully the Huns will turn on him sooner rather than later.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 23:37]
Come on Celtic on 00:35 - Nov 29 with 3338 viewsLoftgirl

I have never had much interest in Scottish football. I know it's more popular to prefer Celtic but by my simplistic reasoning I preferred Rangers, as they are called Rangers and they play in blue and white. Now the first results I will check will be Rangers major, followed by Rangers minor, for different reasons.
Come on Celtic on 00:54 - Nov 29 with 3304 viewsDamo1962

Come on Celtic on 22:53 - Nov 28 by distortR

Is the correct answer.
Come on Celtic on 01:09 - Nov 29 with 3295 viewsSharpy36

"Come on Celtic"

The day i said that would hopefully be my last

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Come on Celtic on 01:25 - Nov 29 with 3286 viewsnumptydumpty

Like another poster followed Glasgow Rangers because they known as Rangers.

For next 21 games or less hopefully want them lose every game !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Login to get fewer ads

Come on Celtic on 03:38 - Nov 29 with 3244 viewsDannyPaddox

Mick ‘Integrity’ Beale’s first game … at home to Hibs

Mon the Hibees !!!
Come on Celtic on 06:49 - Nov 29 with 3178 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah I've got a Celtic obsessed, rather sectarian friend from Belfast living in Glasgow who seems quite excited about dragging me into it all.

I'll probably humour him for a few weeks and then go back to checking the St Johnstone scores.

Balls to the pair of them.
Come on Celtic on 09:55 - Nov 29 with 3055 viewsgolborne

Come on Celtic on 00:35 - Nov 29 by Loftgirl

I have never had much interest in Scottish football. I know it's more popular to prefer Celtic but by my simplistic reasoning I preferred Rangers, as they are called Rangers and they play in blue and white. Now the first results I will check will be Rangers major, followed by Rangers minor, for different reasons.

You forgot they’re bitter, horrible next Tuesdays and are brothers in arms
With the scum down the road.

Personality bypass Beale is a perfect fit for them with his ignorance and Chelsea background

I’m not bothered he’s gone, we’ve been awful for half his tenure. The real talent is still in the dressing room. What I am concerned about is that potentially f’all progress has been made on the training pitch during the break. Lots for Ramsey to do in the next 10 days.

We’ll be fine, we were for large chunks before him with arguably a weaker squad
Come on Celtic on 10:23 - Nov 29 with 3031 viewsSydneyRs

I actually didn't think I could hate Rangers more than I already did. Well done Mr Beale.
Come on Celtic on 10:26 - Nov 29 with 3022 viewsboysfromthebush

Not a hope in hell I'd ever give the kiddy fiddling institution my support, however much I hope GR crash and burn
Come on Celtic on 10:42 - Nov 29 with 2990 viewsPhildo

a revisit to green and white hoops as away kit next year would be very welcome
Come on Celtic on 10:42 - Nov 29 with 2990 viewsSydneyRs

Come on Celtic on 10:26 - Nov 29 by boysfromthebush

Not a hope in hell I'd ever give the kiddy fiddling institution my support, however much I hope GR crash and burn

You might want to be careful with that sort of wording, in case their lawyers get wind of it.
Come on Celtic on 10:46 - Nov 29 with 2973 viewsStanisgod

Come on Celtic on 00:35 - Nov 29 by Loftgirl

Me to, always been Rangers, but while hes there, come on you super ( green) hoops!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Come on Celtic on 10:47 - Nov 29 with 2971 viewsboysfromthebush

Come on Celtic on 10:42 - Nov 29 by SydneyRs

You might want to be careful with that sort of wording, in case their lawyers get wind of it.

Truth and facts hurt unfortunately.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/abuse-dossier-names-24-men-2653
Come on Celtic on 10:52 - Nov 29 with 2958 viewsSonofpugwash

Perennial two horse race league.Like shooting fish in a barrel.Where's the joy in that? - and the usual f*ck up in European competitons.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Come on Celtic on 10:54 - Nov 29 with 2936 viewsessextaxiboy

Some funny posts on the Celtic forums

https://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/the-sevco-european-record-breakers-thread-gio-s-va
Come on Celtic on 11:43 - Nov 29 with 2855 viewsLoftgirl

Come on Celtic on 10:47 - Nov 29 by boysfromthebush

Truth and facts hurt unfortunately.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/abuse-dossier-names-24-men-2653

I vaguely remember this. As a victim myself, my subconscious tends to delete stuff like this. So, that's that then, f**k 'em both.
Come on Celtic on 11:48 - Nov 29 with 2825 viewsconnell10

Come on Celtic on 11:43 - Nov 29 by Loftgirl

I vaguely remember this. As a victim myself, my subconscious tends to delete stuff like this. So, that's that then, f**k 'em both.

Queens Park FC for me , up the Spiders!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Come on Celtic on 11:50 - Nov 29 with 2819 viewsboysfromthebush

So sorry to hear that this happened to you. Agreed, f*ck em.
Come on Celtic on 12:07 - Nov 29 with 2778 viewsessextaxiboy

Hibs it is then , as long as Beale gets the sack... respect to you and fck em both
Come on Celtic on 00:36 - Nov 30 with 2553 viewsDamo1962

Come on Celtic on 12:07 - Nov 29 by essextaxiboy

Hibs it is then , as long as Beale gets the sack... respect to you and fck em both

I''d cheer for Chelsea...before I would cheer for those Green and White gob-shites. I hope he fails not because of GR, but because he is a melt. Problem is he lacks any self-awareness, so will just shrug it off and blame someone else.
Come on Celtic on 12:53 - Nov 30 with 2418 viewsParkRoyalR

Come on Celtic on 10:26 - Nov 29 by boysfromthebush

Unfortunately the same accusation could be made of both Glasgow Rangers and ourselves,

How many people at Glasgow Rangers knew about Gordon Neely, Harry Dunn and John Chalmers of those outed, over so many years and yet turned a blind-eye, not least their fans who seem to revel in other clubs and victims misfortunes and ignore their own?

Likewise how many at our place new about Chris Gieler?

Seemed to be well known amongst young footballers when I grew up in the Bush (as was our racially biased youth recruitment), cannot believe hierarchy at our club were unaware, but like most clubs and institutions in the 70's and before did'nt know how to deal with it so either ignored or tried to move the problem on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024