Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
advice needed 11:55 - Nov 30 with 2698 viewswombat

morning all looking for some advice , made the msitake of snapping my ankle monday while walking the dogs so non weight bearing etc for next 6 weeks or so , have contacted the club and they can get me a seat in the disabled section in the paddock for the three forthcoming games , has anyone used that area before ? have rented one of them scooters which you can use when u have a busted leg

and word of advice dont snap ur ankle it bloody hurts and when u live in a town house live is pretty crap

Poll: which is your favouite foot

advice needed on 12:20 - Nov 30 with 2583 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well first off, if you're going to squat in this specific reserved section, then best use the correct terminology: it's people with disabilities.

Secondly...how the feck do you break an ankle walking a dog?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

advice needed on 12:43 - Nov 30 with 2516 viewsloftboy

My seat used to be near there, you’ll will get wet if it rains.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

advice needed on 13:00 - Nov 30 with 2467 viewswombat

advice needed on 12:43 - Nov 30 by loftboy

My seat used to be near there, you’ll will get wet if it rains.

simply wet ground and the turf slid away as i came down a very small hill so heel went down and just skidded , and yes was season ticket holder in west paddock for years so the getting wet part is expected way its going i think ill be givig it a miss for the forseeable future by the looks of it

Poll: which is your favouite foot

advice needed on 13:18 - Nov 30 with 2368 viewsterryb

I hope the pain soon eases Wombat. Did the dog have to walk you home?

I think our next three home games are on Sky, so watching on television would look a better option for you.

It looks a better option for me as well, but I expect I will be at LR for them.
advice needed on 15:14 - Nov 30 with 2197 viewsCLAREMAN1995

advice needed on 13:18 - Nov 30 by terryb

I hope the pain soon eases Wombat. Did the dog have to walk you home?

I think our next three home games are on Sky, so watching on television would look a better option for you.

It looks a better option for me as well, but I expect I will be at LR for them.

Yes fell better soon Wombat that is a nasty injury and of course a horrible time of year weatherwise .
Maybe skip those few games and let the body heal a bit first before attempting Loftus Road .
Hope the dog is fine probably a bit shocked at seeing you in agony they have good hearts .
advice needed on 16:02 - Nov 30 with 2087 viewsTacticalR

Injured players and injured supporters.

Air hostess clique

advice needed on 16:39 - Nov 30 with 2043 viewsderbyhoop

OH did something similar Oct 8. Just come out of plaster and has been in wheelchair for 7 weeks.
Everything takes twice as long and trying to get around with a wheelchair is difficult. Pushing her around was exhausting and in and out of car was tedious. Now in a walking boot.

French healthcare is very good, though.
Physio will be starting in January when she's more mobile.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

advice needed on 16:49 - Nov 30 with 2001 viewsderbyhoop

OH did something similar Oct 8. Just come out of plaster and has been in wheelchair for 7 weeks.
Everything takes twice as long and trying to get around with a wheelchair is difficult. Pushing her around was exhausting and in and out of car was tedious. Now in a walking boot.

French healthcare is very good, though.
Physio will be starting in January when she's more mobile.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

advice needed on 18:32 - Nov 30 with 1908 viewsWokingR

If you have enough mobility to walk a short distance, they have a room under the Ellerslie Road stand for safe storage of wheelchairs. You’d need to be able to get up the stairs though.
Have used it for my daughter who can only walk short distances and the stewards are really helpful.
advice needed on 18:41 - Nov 30 with 1896 viewsthame_hoops

advice needed on 12:20 - Nov 30 by PlanetHonneywood

Well first off, if you're going to squat in this specific reserved section, then best use the correct terminology: it's people with disabilities.

Secondly...how the feck do you break an ankle walking a dog?

Accessible viewing area
advice needed on 00:33 - Dec 1 with 1717 viewsBoston

advice needed on 18:41 - Nov 30 by thame_hoops

Accessible viewing area

Enjoy.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024