Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) 23:25 - Dec 29 with 8545 viewssmuttsontour

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 00:30 - Dec 30 with 6323 viewsMrSheen

Congratulations, you are some talent.
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 00:44 - Dec 30 with 6273 viewsloftboy

It’s been 3 fûcking games, come back in 3 months .

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 01:09 - Dec 30 with 6207 viewskensalriser

Famous football cliches #8.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 03:23 - Dec 30 with 6014 viewsRs_Holy

Must have got lucky at Blackpool and obviously Liverpool dont have a clue what they are doing?
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 06:49 - Dec 30 with 5832 viewsNorthantsHoop

Far too early to judge, Critchley is at the moment stuck with a team created by Warburton and added to by the last bloke, who has royally disrupted the balance of the football at the club. We are dare I say it at the point of holding onto our Championship status as priority , as curent form looks relegation like and a re-build in the Summer.
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 09:00 - Dec 30 with 5556 viewsJuzzie

“He has to go”
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 09:40 - Dec 30 with 5414 viewsRuislipHoop

First division manager in charge of first division players
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 10:25 - Dec 30 with 5293 viewsdaveB

the problems in the team are the same as they were under the previous 2 managers so struggle to see how it's Critchleys fault
Login to get fewer ads

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 10:34 - Dec 30 with 5252 viewsted_hendrix

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 10:25 - Dec 30 by daveB

the problems in the team are the same as they were under the previous 2 managers so struggle to see how it's Critchleys fault

It's not Critchleys fault;
I'd liken It to employing a carpenter/joiner and supplying said carpenter/joiner with a shed full of rusty and blunt carpenter/joiner tools and expecting him (the carpenter/joiner) to start making some cabinets quickly that look rather nice.
Something like that anyway.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 10:37 - Dec 30 with 5215 viewsParkRoyalR

Right if we're going all-in for over the top 'you heard it hear first' statements, I'm in and....

Unless Tim O learns how to anticipate what's happening around him he will never be a top-class player.

Too often seems to react too late and looked lost in that Midfield at key moments last night (3rd goal).

Good players anticipate, get their body shape right and get on their toes - likewise attack the box like Lampard did - I know he's only 19 and probably listening to lots of instructions but worryingly poor last night.
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 10:59 - Dec 30 with 5100 viewsstevec

Exactly. The one constant has been Les sitting far too comfortable with how the academy and development side of things bump along the bottom from season to season.

Unless Critchley can get the ear of the board, something none of the others have managed, this constant malaise will eventually overwhelm us.
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 11:02 - Dec 30 with 5088 viewsNortholt_Rs

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 10:59 - Dec 30 by stevec

Exactly. The one constant has been Les sitting far too comfortable with how the academy and development side of things bump along the bottom from season to season.

Unless Critchley can get the ear of the board, something none of the others have managed, this constant malaise will eventually overwhelm us.

You’ll get slaughtered for saying anything against ‘Sir Les’ on here….but it’s a fact.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 11:06 - Dec 30 with 5030 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 11:02 - Dec 30 by Northolt_Rs

You’ll get slaughtered for saying anything against ‘Sir Les’ on here….but it’s a fact.

It’s not the dictionary definition of fact to be fair.
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 11:18 - Dec 30 with 4962 viewsDixie_CT

Posted in anger
[Post edited 1 Jan 2023 11:38]
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 12:48 - Dec 30 with 4748 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Hi,

I'm no expert and don't have all the facts and can understand alot of the criticism leveled at the board and Les. But Ramsey was in charge of a very successful youth set up at Spurs and its difficult to imagine going from not producing any youth for the first team to a class of 92 situation. For years we have had little to no investment in that side of the team and we could now have some prospective talent

Only the other day we had 2 threads praising the victories of our youth team and actually praising the work done and the possibility of some talent emerging. Its a long road especially after the last two results and i have nothing positive to say after them but I have to have some hope for the future, if that makes sense?
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 12:51 - Dec 30 with 4734 viewsfrancisbowles

He's not sitting comfortably etc.

We have had second rate facilities and struggle to attract decent talent because of all the bigger clubs in London and the South. The first they have done something about.

The second they are trying but it is extremely difficult. Maybe the restriction on the number of loans these clubs can do might help.
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 13:02 - Dec 30 with 4668 viewsHayesender

Like most of us, I have no idea what actually goes on behind the scenes on a day to day basis, BUT, how many similar size clubs to ours in this league have a director of football?

How do the likes of Blackpool, Preston, Luton, Millwall run that side of things?

All those clubs have either similar size, or smaller budgets than us.

Serious question, not getting on the Les out stage (yet)

Poll: Shamima Beghum

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 13:30 - Dec 30 with 4597 viewsdaveB

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 13:02 - Dec 30 by Hayesender

Like most of us, I have no idea what actually goes on behind the scenes on a day to day basis, BUT, how many similar size clubs to ours in this league have a director of football?

How do the likes of Blackpool, Preston, Luton, Millwall run that side of things?

All those clubs have either similar size, or smaller budgets than us.

Serious question, not getting on the Les out stage (yet)

Millwall and Blackpool have a director of football type role, the others don't as far as I am aware.

I don't think the structure is the problem, having someone in the role when your board are clueless does help, whether Les is the right man or not is questionable but this tends to come up when we lose a few games. I do think a fresh start in the summer with a different DOF is something we should be doing if this season goes down the pan.

I do think one criticism that could fairly be made at les is the amount spent on the academy and the lack of results in terms of first team players so far, maybe that is changing after the under 18's recent improvements but I don't see enough of them to have an answer.
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 16:22 - Dec 30 with 4359 viewsRangersw12

My thoughts exactly. Very worried for the rest of season and thank god we already have 35 points
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 16:27 - Dec 30 with 4308 viewsgazza1

Surely, NC deserves a chance before we start writing him off.....he doesn't even know his players yet.
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 16:45 - Dec 30 with 4275 viewsRangersw12

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 16:27 - Dec 30 by gazza1

Surely, NC deserves a chance before we start writing him off.....he doesn't even know his players yet.

If he had done any research before taking the job he would of surely known Willock was our best player and needs to start games regardless of form

Not writing him off but he's already under massive pressure with tough games coming up
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 11:02 - Dec 31 with 3995 viewsfrancisbowles

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 16:45 - Dec 30 by Rangersw12

If he had done any research before taking the job he would of surely known Willock was our best player and needs to start games regardless of form

Not writing him off but he's already under massive pressure with tough games coming up

Don't agree. Willock has been really poor recently. He has started and been subbed. Better, I think, to try and ease him back to form as a sub but perhaps introduce him at ht if we are losing.
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 12:08 - Dec 31 with 3897 viewsstanistheman

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 11:02 - Dec 31 by francisbowles

Don't agree. Willock has been really poor recently. He has started and been subbed. Better, I think, to try and ease him back to form as a sub but perhaps introduce him at ht if we are losing.

I don’t think it’s his fault that we have no strikers who can score at the club. Blame the ones who thought that Dykes and Roberts with his goal scoring record would suffice.

NC needs to change the formation for the next few games to get some support alongside Dykes if he is to improve results. After that he needs to persuade the Board to let him get some new players and shift others out - return Roberts if possible.
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 13:20 - Dec 31 with 3739 viewsMrSheen

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 16:22 - Dec 30 by Rangersw12

My thoughts exactly. Very worried for the rest of season and thank god we already have 35 points

It’s a good thing no-one warned Dave Sexton about this.
He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 14:25 - Dec 31 with 3565 viewsPinnerPaul

He’s out of his depth you heard it here first (n/t) on 16:45 - Dec 30 by Rangersw12

Should ANY player start "regardless of form" - that just seems daft to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024