Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. 23:42 - Dec 29 with 5628 viewsneavohoops

Burger King in Westfield.

Absolutely ridiculous after a 3-0 defeat to be nipping in for a BK.

First time poster, long time lurker. Don’t want to be a grass but I was shocked by that. Not putting my eggs on him being the next Ronaldo.
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 23:45 - Dec 29 with 4582 viewsqprxtc

If we win 3-0 would it be a problem?
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 00:00 - Dec 30 with 4432 viewseghamranger

Why not?

If you have a bad day at work, you may go for a bite to eat after work .

He wasn’t even involved 🤷‍♂️
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 00:02 - Dec 30 with 4387 viewsHayesender

Well he wasn't in the squad so why not?

Just reminded me of the time our game against Chelsea was called of in the 90's. Friday night sky game I think.

Anyway, sitting in the Coningham when the game was called off, so popped next door to get a KFC. In front of me in the queue was none other than Devon White.

He had no idea the game had been called off

Poll: Shamima Beghum

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 00:09 - Dec 30 with 4349 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Surely the bigger issue is athletes eating siht food!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 00:23 - Dec 30 with 4272 viewsneavohoops

If you are a championship professional footballer having a Burger King straight after losing 3-0 is highly unprofessional. You aren’t going to be premier league doing that
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 00:32 - Dec 30 with 4216 viewsDamo1962

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 00:23 - Dec 30 by neavohoops

If you are a championship professional footballer having a Burger King straight after losing 3-0 is highly unprofessional. You aren’t going to be premier league doing that

Armstrong will be lucky to have any professional career, from what I've seen and heard of him.
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 00:34 - Dec 30 with 4224 viewsFrankRightguard

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 00:23 - Dec 30 by neavohoops

He’s not much cop so I wouldn’t lose too much sleep over it.
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 07:30 - Dec 30 with 3821 viewsdistortR

Sorry, but this is a bs thread. Someone says they might have seen a player not in tonight's squad getting a bite to eat. A couple of others then slide in to have a dig at said player.
He's raw but promising. And physically he's imposing. I'm really not worried by his diet ffs.
Login to get fewer ads

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 07:37 - Dec 30 with 3781 viewsRs_Holy

Could be mistaken identity? My wife watched a small bit of the match yesterday and thought Shadipo was Stormsy!
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 08:12 - Dec 30 with 3670 viewsLowerloftLad

When I was younger I would stand outside loftus road and collect autographs. We had just beaten west ham 1-0 under Ian Holloway. The west ham players had tons of mcdonald's ordered to the coach apprenlty the carbohydrates in the fast food is good for a sportsman after a game.

Not to sure they would recommend it on a non match day though 🤔.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2022 8:13]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 08:34 - Dec 30 with 3510 viewswortonranger

If so who cares? I’d be chuffed to bump into one of our players. Missed chance for a few friendly words ending with “You R’s!” Is the OP a KFC spy ?
?
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 08:48 - Dec 30 with 3450 viewstraininvain

It wouldn’t be a massive surprise. He’s in and out of the squad under various managers. I’m not saying he’s the answer to all our problems. But given the lack of goals scored by the team over the past few months, something doesn’t add up with Armstrong’s involvement or lack thereof.
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 09:30 - Dec 30 with 3286 viewsQPRSteve

He's 19, still raw and was playing for Torquay last year.
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 09:38 - Dec 30 with 3256 viewsLoyalitat

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 07:30 - Dec 30 by distortR

Sorry, but this is a bs thread. Someone says they might have seen a player not in tonight's squad getting a bite to eat. A couple of others then slide in to have a dig at said player.
He's raw but promising. And physically he's imposing. I'm really not worried by his diet ffs.

This. B/S thread.

You have a hunch that you saw a QPR player, not in the squad, just 30 minutes after the game ended in Burger King.

Another case of mistaken identity methinks.
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 09:54 - Dec 30 with 3189 viewsDorse

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 09:38 - Dec 30 by Loyalitat

This. B/S thread.

You have a hunch that you saw a QPR player, not in the squad, just 30 minutes after the game ended in Burger King.

Another case of mistaken identity methinks.

Several years ago, I thought I saw Rumplestiltskin at Loftus Road. Turns out it was Bernie Eccleston.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 10:01 - Dec 30 with 3110 viewsBklynRanger

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 09:54 - Dec 30 by Dorse

Several years ago, I thought I saw Rumplestiltskin at Loftus Road. Turns out it was Bernie Eccleston.

Also noticed Mark Hughes propping up the bar in the Queens Tavern afterwards

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 10:03 - Dec 30 with 3100 viewsLoyalitat

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 10:01 - Dec 30 by BklynRanger

Also noticed Mark Hughes propping up the bar in the Queens Tavern afterwards

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 10:08 - Dec 30 with 3081 viewsdaveB

Players usually have a pizza after the game, dominos used to deliver them not sure if they still do. If it was him, and it's a big if, I don't really see the problem
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 10:19 - Dec 30 with 3027 viewsWokingR

Get over yourself
He's 19 and at the age where I doubt anything he eats touches the sides anyway let alone affects his future potential
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 10:20 - Dec 30 with 3027 viewsNewYorkRanger

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 07:30 - Dec 30 by distortR

completely agree. Load of pointless bs. But then again, I've jumped on haven't i? so who's the mug? :)

I remember one from years ago, some poster commenting on a late night tweet from Joey Barton along the lines of 'it's outrageous that he's not in bed at that time the night before a game'

Lads, have a day off won't you?

Glory hunter, me

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 11:22 - Dec 30 with 2819 viewsDixie_CT

If there is a Shake Shack near by then this is a sin.

That BK at Westfield is a shocker and Burger Kings should be reserved for airports in foreign lands. Amazing fish burger from there at Changi.
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 11:59 - Dec 30 with 2677 viewsslmrstid

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 11:22 - Dec 30 by Dixie_CT

If there is a Shake Shack near by then this is a sin.

That BK at Westfield is a shocker and Burger Kings should be reserved for airports in foreign lands. Amazing fish burger from there at Changi.

There's a ShakeShack at the Westfield in Stratford but not at Shepherds Bush I don't think. Love a ShakeShack burger.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a footballer, if it was actually Armstrong, having a Burger King on the night of a game he hasn't actually played in.
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 12:27 - Dec 30 with 2567 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘Mr Armstrong, are you now, or have you ever, had it your way?’

99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 12:28 - Dec 30 with 2563 viewsfrancisbowles

He's not eating for recovery from the match and as long as it isn't his regular diet, it isn't an issue.
99% sure I saw Sinclair Armstrong 30mins after the final whistle in…. on 12:55 - Dec 30 with 2434 viewsconnell10

Good luck to him. I really don't care.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024