Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sell the lot 16:32 - Jan 28 with 5752 viewsDubaiR

Doesn’t matter who the manager is, we have had enough. This group is soft and gutless.

Today was utterly shocking.
Sell the lot on 16:35 - Jan 28 with 4213 viewsNorthantsHoop

It has been a mess since Warburton left, he was a great manager now stuck after the Beale debacle with a manager who does not motivate anyone fans included.
Sell the lot on 16:37 - Jan 28 with 4183 viewsMonkey_Roots

Sell the lot on 16:35 - Jan 28 by NorthantsHoop

It has been a mess since Warburton left, he was a great manager now stuck after the Beale debacle with a manager who does not motivate anyone fans included.

What did we do under Warburton that was so great???

That being said, this is dire, we’re making Hull look like Madrid.
Sell the lot on 16:39 - Jan 28 with 4168 viewsflynnbo

Hard to believe that this squad of players were once top of the division.
Sell the lot on 16:39 - Jan 28 with 4167 viewsDubaiR

The lot of them are either too comfortable or don’t want to be there. Utter shambles.
Sell the lot on 16:41 - Jan 28 with 4111 viewsSakura

Recruitment has been poor. Weak. Soft characters.

Belk and Les have to take responsibility. Sack them after the window shuts next week
Sell the lot on 16:42 - Jan 28 with 4111 viewsconnell10

Sell the lot on 16:39 - Jan 28 by DubaiR

The lot of them are either too comfortable or don’t want to be there. Utter shambles.

I'm sticking to what I said a few weeks back certain players don't want to be here .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sell the lot on 16:43 - Jan 28 with 4092 viewspaulparker

Sell the lot on 16:37 - Jan 28 by Monkey_Roots

What did we do under Warburton that was so great???

That being said, this is dire, we’re making Hull look like Madrid.

Monkey
This season is the same as last
We start off great when it’s nice and sunny and the lads on loan look mustard
Then come Christmas none of them want to know and we start sliding into relegation form , this has happened now for the last 4 seasons
When is enough for some of our fans to realise this club is in a right old mess
We protested against Thompson, Wright and tango but for some reason we do sod all with these bunch of losers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sell the lot on 16:45 - Jan 28 with 4077 viewsLblock

Winners surround themselves with winners

There’s a loser’s mentality perculating from the top down and an acceptance of no standards and that includes large amounts of the support

Shambolic club

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Sell the lot on 16:47 - Jan 28 with 4028 viewsMonkey_Roots

Sell the lot on 16:43 - Jan 28 by paulparker

Monkey
This season is the same as last
We start off great when it’s nice and sunny and the lads on loan look mustard
Then come Christmas none of them want to know and we start sliding into relegation form , this has happened now for the last 4 seasons
When is enough for some of our fans to realise this club is in a right old mess
We protested against Thompson, Wright and tango but for some reason we do sod all with these bunch of losers

I get it, totally agree.

We just can’t keep pointing at the manager.
Sell the lot on 16:50 - Jan 28 with 3999 viewsLowerloftLad

The club have what five,six loan player's who will trot off back to there parent clubs without a care in the world.

Players like kakay,Thomas are league one standard at best.

We Do not have a goal scorer and our best players are well out of form.

The second half vs Swansea we looked weak,second best and unfit today's scoreline is not a shock.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 16:52]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Sell the lot on 16:50 - Jan 28 with 3999 viewsMelakaRanger

Sell the lot on 16:39 - Jan 28 by DubaiR

£5000 a week win or lose.

Such a comfortable life!
Sell the lot on 16:50 - Jan 28 with 3987 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Sell the lot on 16:45 - Jan 28 by Lblock

There’s a loser’s mentality perculating from the top down and an acceptance of no standards and that includes large amounts of the support

Shambolic club

I remember that game where we were 5-0 (?) down and our bench was most concerned about giving Wright-Phillips a round of applause. Sums it up.
Sell the lot on 16:53 - Jan 28 with 3965 viewsMelakaRanger

Sell the lot on 16:45 - Jan 28 by Lblock

Shambolic club

I read elsewhere a comment that’s relevant

It was along the lines that An organisations culture is actually the lowest standard it accepts

For some time now QPR has accepted a lack of effort, a lack of desire and losing as acceptable.

No wonder we are so poor
Sell the lot on 16:58 - Jan 28 with 3908 viewsNov77

Sell the lot on 16:53 - Jan 28 by MelakaRanger

I read elsewhere a comment that’s relevant

It was along the lines that An organisations culture is actually the lowest standard it accepts

For some time now QPR has accepted a lack of effort, a lack of desire and losing as acceptable.

No wonder we are so poor

epitomised by dykes laughing and smiling at the end of the Fleetwood game after yet another capitulation to a lower league team in the cup..
should have been embarrassed and ashamed, and should definitely have acknowledged the fans who traipsed up there to watch yet another shower of shite

wonder if Clive will go 'full Arthur fowler' after todays abomination?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Sell the lot on 17:00 - Jan 28 with 3874 viewsconnell10

Sell the lot on 16:58 - Jan 28 by Nov77

epitomised by dykes laughing and smiling at the end of the Fleetwood game after yet another capitulation to a lower league team in the cup..
should have been embarrassed and ashamed, and should definitely have acknowledged the fans who traipsed up there to watch yet another shower of shite

wonder if Clive will go 'full Arthur fowler' after todays abomination?

I'm not going to the Millwall game f uck it I've had enough of this bollocks.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sell the lot on 17:03 - Jan 28 with 3831 viewsLblock

The thread title is "Sell the lot"

Who the fack would buy any of these kuntz?

I'm certainly not parting with any hard earned for a season ticket as I don't think the club are worth the effort. The effort is all being shown by supporters, we are getting zero back and being taken for mugs.
The only thing we look like winning is a race to the bottom to be London's worst club.

SICK
OF
IT

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sell the lot on 17:08 - Jan 28 with 3706 viewsDiscodroids

Im getting the acrid stench of atrophy up my hooter, we're a decaying mausolium of a football club.

Years of Staggering incompetence from the floorboards up have led us to being Nothing more than a Tattered and Torn satellite state of Fulham FC & Brentford FC.

A club wallowing in the plasma pool of f uck all.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sell the lot on 17:09 - Jan 28 with 3690 viewspaulparker

Sell the lot on 16:47 - Jan 28 by Monkey_Roots

I get it, totally agree.

We just can’t keep pointing at the manager.

I don’t think Critchley is the answer mate but the look on his face says to me he would rather be a million miles away from this lot
This stems from the board , the DOF , his mates on the coaching staff and the shite that wear our shirt , until that changes we can appoint another 15 managers but it won’t ever change

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sell the lot on 17:12 - Jan 28 with 3647 viewscolinallcars

Recent managers have said they need loans as the young players aren't good enough. Well maybe but the youngsters would at least earn their corn.
Loans ? Well, we've had a few good 'uns but, I think well outweighed by flops who've dispirited the regular players.
No more loans - let's sink or swim with what we have.
Sell the lot on 17:13 - Jan 28 with 3633 viewsLordPork

some people obviously post total xxxxxxxs:

"sack the lot of them"

and just how do you propose to do that?

pay off their contracts with what? Who's money? and at the same time comply with FFP, How do you replace them before the end of the Window, with who, what manager?

we were without Dykes, Johansen and Willock for starters,
Sell the lot on 17:20 - Jan 28 with 3550 viewsstevec

Some of these players clearly don’t give a toss but it all stems from a total lack of belief in the club culture and how everything is so badly run outside of the first team squad.

Somehow and for reasons unknown, that part of the club has become seemingly untouchable.

We cut the owners a lot of slack on the understandable basis that they cough up nigh on £2 million a month to keep the club viable. But it’s reached the point where this has to be loudly challenged by the support base. We need to ask why they stand by Les and Co and their lamentable record in bringing academy players through the system. We need to ask the owners why there is no discernible plan and if there is one, what exactly is it.

They aren’t sorting these issues out, so we need to get vocal at LR. Enough is enough.
Sell the lot on 17:24 - Jan 28 with 3508 viewsDiscodroids

We've got all the muscular flex of Barry george and Colin Stagg upfront.

The club needs to flog it's colostomy bag to get in a knuckle duster up front, otherwise it's a sqaure go on a tuesday night next November with Lincoln city in front of 7,000 dead souls.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 17:24]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sell the lot on 17:32 - Jan 28 with 3420 viewscheeseydane

The worrying thing is, most of our players would probaly excel at other clubs in the future if transferred.
There's something seriously wrong at the club atm.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Sell the lot on 17:38 - Jan 28 with 3340 viewsPhildo

my qpr whatsapp group has just had its name changed to Abandon Hope
Sell the lot on 17:43 - Jan 28 with 3299 viewsGloucs_R

2 goalkeepers too many for our budget
5 defenders who wouldn't get into a league 1 team
3 sicknotes in midfield
4 number 10s
Not great recruitment is it

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024