Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going down 17:35 - Feb 25 with 14659 viewsRangersw12

I'm sorry ( full bed wetting mode) but I just can't t see where we're gonna get any points from

These players just don't care enough to do the basics

Must not lose at Rotherham!?
Going down on 17:53 - Feb 25 with 7145 viewsLowerloftLad

We may stay up this season but only because we started so well and the bottom three are not great.

Next season will definitely go down unless we have some sort of miracle season.

I didn't bother attending today's game because I work hard all week and don't see why I should waste a day watching these gutless weak performances week in week out.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 17:57]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Going down on 17:55 - Feb 25 with 7086 viewsWegerles_Stairs

As poor as ever today. Gifting them goals and unable to create anything ourselves. The period we spent booting it aimlessly uptop after Martin went off was particularly grim.

But like our esteemed DoF says, these are good players.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 17:56]
Going down on 17:57 - Feb 25 with 7080 viewsqpr_1968

i did got today, was expecting a bit better, but as a couple on here stated when chair went off we were bang in trouble.

the only thing i got from todays game, which we all know, is gareth has a hell of a job on his hands.....good luck fellow.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Going down on 18:22 - Feb 25 with 6825 viewsstanistheman

Going down on 17:55 - Feb 25 by Wegerles_Stairs

As poor as ever today. Gifting them goals and unable to create anything ourselves. The period we spent booting it aimlessly uptop after Martin went off was particularly grim.

But like our esteemed DoF says, these are good players.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 17:56]

What a wasteful afternoon that was. Got stuck on a central line train due to a signal failure and arrived just in time to see Iroegbenum score. Then Chair went down injured and I said that’s it then. When Dozzell replaced him it was akin to throwing in the towel.
I left shortly after Martin was replaced by Adomah. Why? To aim high balls to the shortest forward line of course.

If Ainsworth wants to turn things around he needs to change the way the team plays and has been coached into doing so. He may need to even go with being more direct snd with Armstrong and Lowe playing alongside Martin. It won’t be pretty to watch but might just be good enough to pick up 2 or 3 more wins.

Martin was isolated up front with his so called attacking support 10 yards deeper than him.
I suggested a change to 3 at the back and Lowe alongside Martin. Whether Ainsworth will play this way remains to be seen, but when Chair went off that was the time to switch to a new formation not ask Dozzell to try and play the same way he was playing. Dozzell was weak in the challenge, got dispossessed easily and went with a backward pass if he managed to keep hold of it.

That’s not to say he was the only reason for the loss. The defenders were sloppy in all of their play, from tackles, positioning, awareness and distribution of the ball.
Unfortunately due to a lack of proper planning with the squad and a number of injured or disinterested players there isn’t a lot of scope for change.

I can’t see where the next win will come from and if we don’t go down this season it surely will come next year.

It is a Poor show being directed by a poor but Teflon DoF.
I don’t think I will even bother watching them anymor, at least not whilst he still has the job.
Going down on 18:28 - Feb 25 with 6764 viewsPikey

Gotta day that was grim. No passion no heart no ability. Chair went off and tgst was it. The much maligned kaley was our best player. Dieng left something behind in Qatar. The times he had the ball with players available only to hold on and play a short ball to Dickie or Dunne. Dickie has completely lost it, Lowe was just lazy and Martin, the only forward trying, was taken off.
Dozzell may as well not have turned up. Another clear out if we do survive. And that's not a given.
Going down on 18:41 - Feb 25 with 6669 viewsBushRanger82

I've given up on hoping that po pot of shite we laughingly call a team wins a game now.

I'm just going to concentrate on hoping the bottom don't get another point again.
Going down on 18:42 - Feb 25 with 6669 viewsitsbiga

I think scraping 21st is best we are gonna get.
That’s probably reliant on Huddersfield, Blackpool and Wigan doing worse than us.
Our upcoming matches with Blackpool and Wigan will be the deciders.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Going down on 18:43 - Feb 25 with 6653 viewsYokelR

Think Les and the gang are likely to succeed in getting us out of the championship alright just not in the right direction.
Carefully assembled Squad lacks fight, character or ability.
Login to get fewer ads

Going down on 19:03 - Feb 25 with 6520 viewsLogman

The difference in organisation and cohesion between ourselves and our last three opponents at home is scarey. Gazza has got a huge job on his hands. More than half of the team play with a look of 'what do I do now and where do I go ? when they are involved
Going down on 19:24 - Feb 25 with 6380 viewsdigswellhoop

dof les NOT SIR should walk
Going down on 19:33 - Feb 25 with 6310 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I cant see us buying a win, even if we could we'd probably breach FFP!

I think we are going to go, this group is so weak. The annoying thing is it cant be said that it was a surprise, we've been shite for nearly a calendar year now.
A new DoF is needed, whatever happens.
Going down on 19:52 - Feb 25 with 6172 viewsslmrstid

There were bits about today's play I did like, but agree with all that as soon as Chair went off that was it. Dozzell was next to useless.

Sadly this lot are quickly heading into "one of the worst QPR teams I've seen" territory.

I'm sure Ainsworth will be a success given the right support and ability to build the right squad.

But for now it feels like fighting forest fires with a water pistol.
Going down on 19:57 - Feb 25 with 6135 viewspaulhoop2

Dickie has regressed so much he was pony today. I don’t like singling out players usually but my god he’s regressed so much in a short space of Time. I feel for Gareth with these supposed players he’s got. Good the crowd stayed with him throughout tho on the whole

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Going down on 19:58 - Feb 25 with 6120 viewsmart_Goblin

Don’t remember feeling so deflated and angry after watching Rangers .
We all said in May that chopping all the experience was a very dangerous thing to do.
It was cost cutting exercise but it’s going to cost us much much more now. How many ‘cost cutting exercises’ are we going to get wrong ?

I saw things today that was coached out of us at schoolboy level and I was in disbelief at times.

But it’s laid bare in front of us , I was calling for NC to go in the end too so I’m
Just as bad …but it’s not the managers !!!!!
GA has got nothing to work with . Chair goes down and then what ? He turns round and there is nothing . Yes we have injuries…but I bet Blackburn had more . It’s the same team NC picked (roughly)…because there is no one else ! To leave us with this thin and fragile a squad is nothing short of criminal and now those players are doing things on the pitch that makes you pull your hair out . It’s a recipe for only one outcome .
Listen, I love LF. I’ve backed him until May. I worship the guy …I was his apprentice at Rangers ffs….but we have been thrown in the sh*t through cost cutting and letting Mick Spiel have total control . Where were Spiels’ signings today ?

One thing we have to do now and ESPECIALLY if we are relegated is support and get behind Gareth and give him the time to gather and build a squad he and we can be proud of full of players who are only available because they have an ‘injury history’.

Sorry I’m ranting, but if this bunch can’t do the basics on a day like today ..then god knows what they will be like when they are sulking again .
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 20:01]
Going down on 20:00 - Feb 25 with 6103 viewsOldPedro

The games against Rotherham, Blackpool, Birmingham and Wigan will decide our fate - it's not going to be pretty. Surely, by the law of averages we must get a win soon. Even awful teams get some luck sometimes.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Going down on 20:00 - Feb 25 with 6099 viewsBillericayR

Why does Dozzell get the nod over Amos? I know Amos is injury prone but must be a better option if fit enough to be named on the bench.
Going down on 20:01 - Feb 25 with 6063 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Going down on 19:33 - Feb 25 by Wilkinswatercarrier

I cant see us buying a win, even if we could we'd probably breach FFP!

I think we are going to go, this group is so weak. The annoying thing is it cant be said that it was a surprise, we've been shite for nearly a calendar year now.
A new DoF is needed, whatever happens.

We don't need a DoF. Let the manager build his own team. We've got Les sitting up in the stands overseeing this shitshow yet also calling the shots in terms of the poor bastard having to manage his collection of crocks, League 1 players and half-arsed loans. And then there are zero players coming through his academy! It's shocking.
Going down on 20:08 - Feb 25 with 5998 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Going down on 20:00 - Feb 25 by OldPedro

The games against Rotherham, Blackpool, Birmingham and Wigan will decide our fate - it's not going to be pretty. Surely, by the law of averages we must get a win soon. Even awful teams get some luck sometimes.

Three of them away to northern teams. We're basically three points to anyone who turns up in W12 - does anyone have any faith that this team can go anywhere and get a result? With our defending today? That's the performance of a relegated team.
Going down on 20:20 - Feb 25 with 5936 viewsManinBlack

If we fail to win any of the next four games it will effectively mean we have only won once in half a season which must make this the worst QPR side in living memory. Right now the bottom three don't look capable of making up 8 points which seems to be our best hope of staying up.
Going down on 20:44 - Feb 25 with 5741 viewsCamberleyR

Going down on 20:20 - Feb 25 by ManinBlack

If we fail to win any of the next four games it will effectively mean we have only won once in half a season which must make this the worst QPR side in living memory. Right now the bottom three don't look capable of making up 8 points which seems to be our best hope of staying up.

The 68/69 team won once in their final 22 matches (42 game season) which included a twenty match winless run and a nine straight game losing streak in the second half of the season so it'll be close.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Going down on 20:54 - Feb 25 with 5654 viewspaulparker

Les Ferdinand with the help of his coaching mates and the board have killed this club
Yet people still back him and get all giddy when the owner does a puff piece on the website
Richard Thompson, Chris Wright, marler estates ,tango & cash, Paladini , all had protests against them yet this mob are taking us into oblivion and we just shrug our shoulders
RIP QPR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Going down on 20:57 - Feb 25 with 5636 viewsDejR_vu

Going down on 20:20 - Feb 25 by ManinBlack

The teams at the bottom, if they maintain their current average, are on course for 43 points. With our shite goal difference getting worse by the week, that’s worth another one to them. I suspect they’ll pick up some results towards the end of the season as well, as they throw caution to the wind. I can’t see us getting 5 more points. We’ve all seen some sh1t sides over the years, but have we seen any as gutless and sh1t as this lot?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Going down on 21:05 - Feb 25 with 5572 viewsDamo1962

Going down on 20:57 - Feb 25 by DejR_vu

The teams at the bottom, if they maintain their current average, are on course for 43 points. With our shite goal difference getting worse by the week, that’s worth another one to them. I suspect they’ll pick up some results towards the end of the season as well, as they throw caution to the wind. I can’t see us getting 5 more points. We’ve all seen some sh1t sides over the years, but have we seen any as gutless and sh1t as this lot?

Not me. A draw and a gutsy performance would have been a great start for GA,..and given everyone hope. Of course deep down I knew nothing would change, and the piss takers in QPR shirts didn't disappoint.
Going down on 21:16 - Feb 25 with 5515 viewsNortholt_Rs

Going down on 18:43 - Feb 25 by YokelR

Think Les and the gang are likely to succeed in getting us out of the championship alright just not in the right direction.
Carefully assembled Squad lacks fight, character or ability.

It’s taken our DOF to get us to this team of players. Today's 2nd half performance was absolutely abysmal. BR didn’t need to break a sweat. Dunno and Dickie CANNOT play as the CB pairing in a back 4. I know nothing about football and even I can see this is never, ever going to work. The shame of it all is that at 1-1 we looked good….Chair going off and the 3 really sloppy goals completely killed things. Ground was like a fkn morgue. GA has a BIG BIG job on his hands to turn this lot round.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Going down on 21:26 - Feb 25 with 5443 viewsDamo1962

Going down on 21:16 - Feb 25 by Northolt_Rs

It’s taken our DOF to get us to this team of players. Today's 2nd half performance was absolutely abysmal. BR didn’t need to break a sweat. Dunno and Dickie CANNOT play as the CB pairing in a back 4. I know nothing about football and even I can see this is never, ever going to work. The shame of it all is that at 1-1 we looked good….Chair going off and the 3 really sloppy goals completely killed things. Ground was like a fkn morgue. GA has a BIG BIG job on his hands to turn this lot round.

The fact that we are relying on one player to keep us up...speaks volumes about the rest of them. They sulk and hide any time adversity arises. We deserve to drop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024