Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Value Bet for relegation 20:02 - Feb 25 with 1997 viewsnumptydumpty

Currently 10 to 1.

Don't know how many have ever bet against Rangers and won but 10 to 1 seems decent value currently considering even one more point at the moment seems a pipe dream..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Value Bet for relegation on 20:07 - Feb 25 with 1931 viewsSonofpugwash

I never bet against the R's but the odds of the day were Blackburn to win - 27/10

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Value Bet for relegation on 20:09 - Feb 25 with 1923 viewsnumptydumpty

Value Bet for relegation on 20:07 - Feb 25 by Sonofpugwash

I never bet against the R's but the odds of the day were Blackburn to win - 27/10

I never bet against us either.

Yes odds for Blackburn win very generous

Value Bet for relegation on 20:18 - Feb 25 with 1850 viewsBklynRanger

You need two threads to vent do you?
Value Bet for relegation on 20:20 - Feb 25 with 1841 viewsnumptydumpty

Value Bet for relegation on 20:18 - Feb 25 by BklynRanger

You need two threads to vent do you?

Wasn't venting.

As you say.

Just said 10 to 1 generous odds

Value Bet for relegation on 21:07 - Feb 25 with 1725 viewsHoopstar

Do know someone who stuck £25 on when we were 35-1 about five six games ago.

Will pay for their season ticket at least I guess if it comes in
Value Bet for relegation on 12:41 - Feb 26 with 1483 viewsgoldie7

I got 40s after the Hull game. Thought it might pay for my League One season ticket
Value Bet for relegation on 14:20 - Feb 26 with 1336 viewsWestonsuperR

Very generous and something I’m seriously considering, can’t see where our next win will come from and will very slightly ease the pain if we go down.

I heavily backed Sunderland to beat us and ended up winning a decent amount I’m amazed the value you can still get on beating QPR, Rotherham are 9/5 and are far longer than the 3/2 you can get on us…madness!
Value Bet for relegation on 17:18 - Feb 26 with 1237 viewsPinnerPaul

I had a fiver at 25/1.

We were 13/1 before Saturday.

Also had a bet on Middlesboro (-1) and Blackburn yesterday at a very generous 14/5.

I'm nicking Clive's "emotional insurance" as justification!
Login to get fewer ads

Value Bet for relegation on 07:26 - Feb 27 with 1085 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Interesting to see the odds coming in pretty quickly. We got lucky on Saturday as the clubs below us lost too. However, that was the performance of a relegated team, and if I were Warnock or one of the other managers, I'd be highlighting our run and encouraging my players that they can catch us - and we still have to play Blackpool and Wigan away.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2023 7:27]
Value Bet for relegation on 08:03 - Feb 27 with 1038 viewsstanistheman

Value Bet for relegation on 07:26 - Feb 27 by Wegerles_Stairs

Interesting to see the odds coming in pretty quickly. We got lucky on Saturday as the clubs below us lost too. However, that was the performance of a relegated team, and if I were Warnock or one of the other managers, I'd be highlighting our run and encouraging my players that they can catch us - and we still have to play Blackpool and Wigan away.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2023 7:27]

I got odds of 33/1 before the Middlesborough game as I couldn't see where our next win is coming from.

We are and have been playing like a doomed side since getting knocked out the FA Cup (if not sooner).

My only hope is that Ainsworth did not have enough time to implement his tactics before the Blackburn loss.

The injury to Chair did not help either.

If Chair is sidelined perhaps Ainsworth will choose to go more direct and play with Lowe & Martin in a front two with Adomah and Paal putting crosses into the box quickly. It won't be pretty but could get a few wins.
Value Bet for relegation on 08:51 - Feb 27 with 948 viewsBurnleyhoop

Value Bet for relegation on 08:03 - Feb 27 by stanistheman

I got odds of 33/1 before the Middlesborough game as I couldn't see where our next win is coming from.

We are and have been playing like a doomed side since getting knocked out the FA Cup (if not sooner).

My only hope is that Ainsworth did not have enough time to implement his tactics before the Blackburn loss.

The injury to Chair did not help either.

If Chair is sidelined perhaps Ainsworth will choose to go more direct and play with Lowe & Martin in a front two with Adomah and Paal putting crosses into the box quickly. It won't be pretty but could get a few wins.

Can’t see Ainsworth getting a tune of any description out of this lot and we are now literally down to the bare bones. Unless he gets 3 or 4 players back, we are in big trouble.

You can’t polish a turd and this one needs flushing.

After putting a tenner on us reaching the play offs, I can’t believe I am now intending on putting 20 on us getting relegated. Dismal, soul sapping times.
Value Bet for relegation on 09:25 - Feb 27 with 892 viewsrobith

I backed us to go down at 25/1 and 20/1 (Sky would only allow me £6 at 25s, so had to take the lower at 20s. A pure emotional hedge - I was thinking it will cover all the boys on the sesh if it happens
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024