Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millers Tale Match Thread 10:55 - Mar 3 with 52648 viewscolinallcars

Maybe if I start a rare one, It'll change our luck ?
This “group” has had a whole week with Gareth, so I reckon we'll get something.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 23:14 - Mar 4 with 2741 viewsRangersw12

Left soon as the 2nd went in

Embarrassing performance and none of them deserve above 3 out of 10
Millers Tale Match Thread on 07:18 - Mar 5 with 2333 viewsQPROslo

Millers Tale Match Thread on 18:03 - Mar 4 by Rs_Holy

got to feel for Gareth Ainsworth, he had a job for life at Wycombe... From what I saw on a stream the players are only giving 70-80%... criminal really. He and the Critch deserve better from people 'earning' thousands of pounds of week.

Massive rebuild. in the summer... almost certainly in League One

The players look like they are giving 100% to me. But they are clearly lacking self belief and confidence in each other. The injuries have left us with 3 defenders who shouldn't have to be starting and one of them Kakay had to play out of position. Result being we let in 3 goals again, and whatever confidence that was rebuilt in the week went once the 2nd goal went in. Our best attacking players from early season are also injured but that we were outplayed football wise by a limited Rotherham team is a real worry. QPR until yesterday have at least tried to play football. The players are used to playing that way and not banging mostly everything high over our midfield. Really hope we get back to playing on the floor as well as being direct sometimes, when the likes of Chair and Willock are back.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 07:35 - Mar 5 with 2279 viewsdistortR

Millers Tale Match Thread on 07:18 - Mar 5 by QPROslo

The players look like they are giving 100% to me. But they are clearly lacking self belief and confidence in each other. The injuries have left us with 3 defenders who shouldn't have to be starting and one of them Kakay had to play out of position. Result being we let in 3 goals again, and whatever confidence that was rebuilt in the week went once the 2nd goal went in. Our best attacking players from early season are also injured but that we were outplayed football wise by a limited Rotherham team is a real worry. QPR until yesterday have at least tried to play football. The players are used to playing that way and not banging mostly everything high over our midfield. Really hope we get back to playing on the floor as well as being direct sometimes, when the likes of Chair and Willock are back.

Yeah, we haven't got the players for a 'direct' style of football, really. Mind, we're pretty woeful on the ground right now, as well............
Millers Tale Match Thread on 13:12 - Mar 5 with 2010 viewswesty

Millers Tale Match Thread on 07:35 - Mar 5 by distortR

Yeah, we haven't got the players for a 'direct' style of football, really. Mind, we're pretty woeful on the ground right now, as well............

You’ve said it yourself. Cannot play attractive football with the players at present. Lack of quality and self belief at an all time low for most of them. Best way is to get it forward and support as quick as you can. Don’t buy into the notion that QPR have a style of play. ATM worst team in the country. Somehow have to get maybe 6 more points to stay up. Blackpool,Wigan,Birmingham,Coventry,Preston all beatable.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 13:27 - Mar 5 with 1955 viewsNorthernr

As I keep saying, if this is actually these players giving 100% I'd hate to see them not.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Millers Tale Match Thread on 14:44 - Mar 5 with 1815 viewsDamo1962

Millers Tale Match Thread on 13:27 - Mar 5 by Northernr

As I keep saying, if this is actually these players giving 100% I'd hate to see them not.

Bizzare, isn't it. Anyone can run around doing some all.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 6 with 1477 viewsNorthernr

In all its glory. Actually even weirder than I remember...

Millers Tale Match Thread on 16:17 - Mar 6 with 1456 viewsaston_hoop

Millers Tale Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 6 by Northernr

The moment that finally pushed Andy Sinton over the edge on commentary. That takes some doing

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Millers Tale Match Thread on 16:18 - Mar 6 with 1437 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Millers Tale Match Thread on 13:27 - Mar 5 by Northernr

Maybe they're not very good with percentages like a former PM.
Millers Tale Match Thread on 18:12 - Mar 6 with 1336 viewsParkRoyalR

Millers Tale Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 6 by Northernr

I think as someone said, if you look closely, his boot appears to come off at the heel, and with these new fancy boots, maybe he had to loosen the laces so he could push his heel back in, looks that way to me if you watch it in slow mo...
Millers Tale Match Thread on 11:02 - Mar 7 with 1162 viewsNorthernr

Millers Tale Match Thread on 18:12 - Mar 6 by ParkRoyalR

I think as someone said, if you look closely, his boot appears to come off at the heel, and with these new fancy boots, maybe he had to loosen the laces so he could push his heel back in, looks that way to me if you watch it in slow mo...

Even if that is true, could it have waited a second or two? Perhaps for a time when his specific opponent didn't have the ball 10 feet away? Maybe a moment where you're not leaving our tiny debutant full back alone with three of their fcking players?
Millers Tale Match Thread on 12:07 - Mar 7 with 1074 viewstoboboly

Millers Tale Match Thread on 18:12 - Mar 6 by ParkRoyalR

Yeah but

edit: NFL won't allow the second video
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 12:08]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Millers Tale Match Thread on 12:15 - Mar 7 with 1037 viewsRs_Holy

Millers Tale Match Thread on 12:07 - Mar 7 by toboboly

Yeah but

edit: NFL won't allow the second video
[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 12:08]

and ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024