Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham Match Thread 12:20 - Mar 17 with 37536 viewsSuperhoop83

I'm so desperate for things to turn around I've decided to start a match thread for the first time ever.

Somehow I predicted the Watford result, although Buzsaky didn't get the goal, so here's hoping for another one.

QPR 2 Birmingham 1

Suffering since 1978.

Birmingham Match Thread (n/t) on 22:12 - Mar 18 with 1789 viewsterryb

Birmingham Match Thread on 17:40 - Mar 18 by Bakes

[Post edited 18 Mar 2023 22:14]
Birmingham Match Thread on 00:19 - Mar 19 with 1546 viewsYokelR

Birmingham Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 18 by Superhoops2808

Yes, but as you know, some on here will just not stop banging on about it at any available opportunity

It cant be anyone else's fault other than Big bad Les. And in fact, many are only happy if we are losing so it fits in with their agenda

You are right, its been done to death

We are on our 4th manager in 12 months and all have had their say on recruitment. It is just not feasible for it to be totally one persons fault but there we go.

Whatever happens the summer needs to be a reset but only then - And if we go after the board as a whole like many seem to want we will be in a bigger mess than we are now and I fear for the clubs future

Not sure if you are defending Ferdinand or agreeing with what a total shitshow he and the coaches he has appointed have created?
At times today we looked like a Sunday league team, shinning clearances away?
Birmingham are awful but should have beaten us by 2 or 3.
The players looked clueless, heads need to roll, if you think otherwise you are equally clueless.
Birmingham Match Thread on 00:25 - Mar 19 with 1531 viewsFredManRave

Birmingham Match Thread on 17:54 - Mar 18 by Discodroids

We need a deep clean . All the persil in the world won't shift the stain of abject failure that permeates every strata of the club.

[Post edited 18 Mar 2023 17:59]

There's no way you did that yourself Glen. You struggle with WhatsApp!

PM me Paddox's number as I might have some work for him...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Birmingham Match Thread on 08:57 - Mar 19 with 1279 viewsDiscodroids

Birmingham Match Thread on 00:25 - Mar 19 by FredManRave

There's no way you did that yourself Glen. You struggle with WhatsApp!

PM me Paddox's number as I might have some work for him...

It's Kosher mate, i saw the Episode yesterday morning and for some deranged reason, the 'Mr Sparkle logo' popped into my head after yet another whipped mutt loss.

Mind you, you're right about my technical nous. It takes me about 45 minutes per word to type on the QPR Frankie whatsApp, and i end up raging At the phone like Jack Spot in his Rampton romper-suit straightjacket after a 7 day punishmnet diet of Bread and water.

you boys don't 'arf take the piss out of me on that App!.

[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 8:58]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Birmingham Match Thread on 09:21 - Mar 19 with 1236 viewsRangersw12

Awful performance and without Seny could easily been 3 or 4.

The goal sums up the whole team players not busting a gut to win back the ball and allowing a player to just run through.

We're going down and nobody cares bar us the fans
Birmingham Match Thread on 09:55 - Mar 19 with 1134 viewsOldPedro

Birmingham Match Thread on 22:04 - Mar 18 by davman

Les's right sort are the nice Academy Boys with the right "nice" attitude - Amos and Field - two completely nice boys any of you who have daughter's would be delighted if she bought them home to meet the parents.

The right sorts in life, but f-me, football is a dark, dark place and whilst you can have a few of them, you need some nastiness. Particularly in your Centre Backs. Dickie is another "nice lad", but he falls over regularly (Cardiff (h) last season, Rotherham (a) this season) when challenged in any way. Fine, leave him with no pressure and he'll have a little run every now and then, but stick him "under pressure" by standing next to him and you watch him fall apart.

Gotta walk away from this tonight - so, so angry right now - three games this week - one, effort was there and was it a turning point? Was if f**k. Two, travelling to Blackpool probably picking up three points on the M6 (saw the Flash and it was neither Clive or Kyle Walker) to see that collapse and three, today - no ideas at all on how to score apart from lump it up to two players, who today, mostly lost their duels.

Looking at the remaining fixtures, if we get nothing from Wigan, I think we're gone.

"Looking at the remaining fixtures, if we get nothing from Wigan, I think we're gone. "

A few weeks ago, it looked like our season would be defined by the results against Rotherham, Blackpool, Birmingham and Wigan. Having lost the first 3, I'm not sure that even a win against Wigan will be enough now.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024