Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First place you ever chucked up after drinking 21:47 - Mar 21 with 6648 viewsqprxtc

1987. The Pennyfarthing, King Street Hammersmith.

I really really thought I was invincible and I could and would drink and my brain would follow. My brain nor my stomach agreed and decide to violently tell me so in pretty vile patterns along the front of the pub.

Picked myself up went back in and got chucked out.

Luckily I learnt my lesson.
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 22:04 - Mar 21 with 4035 viewsMrSheen

My bedroom aged about 12. We had family over and I asked to be barman, had a few samples. Didn’t learn any valuable lessons.
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 22:05 - Mar 21 with 4033 viewsHAYESBOY

Cousins wedding when i was 14 which was at the old Concorde club, now our new training ground.
I laid the foundations......sort of.

Smells like a trout farm in here

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 22:22 - Mar 21 with 3999 viewsessextaxiboy

New Years Eve around 1980 , a workmates party , he had celery sticks and ice in pint mugs which I chewed on whilst drinking gin for the first time . I still can't face or smell celery 40 odd years later ...
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 23:47 - Mar 21 with 3927 viewsdannyblue

Never forget my mate, who's a very decent self-effacing man, vomiting into his hands and carrying it dripping to the toilet. At the same party I thought I'd done well by managing to vomit out the window. Problem was the house had ivy and wisteria climbing the back wall which caught most of it. We must have been 15.
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 00:14 - Mar 22 with 3900 viewsdanehoop

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 23:47 - Mar 21 by dannyblue

Never forget my mate, who's a very decent self-effacing man, vomiting into his hands and carrying it dripping to the toilet. At the same party I thought I'd done well by managing to vomit out the window. Problem was the house had ivy and wisteria climbing the back wall which caught most of it. We must have been 15.

Bury street youth club disco in Ruislip. Spent a pleasant evening in The Swan before hand as I recall (memorable for one the people I was being a punk with having a multicolored talk mohican haircut). I was I guess 15 at the time. Collected by irritated parent after depositing my evening entertainment outside the youth club. Very quiet household the next morning with disapproval vibes you could cut with a blunt spoon.

Learnt my lesson to not go drinking with Mohicans after that. Or something like that.

Never knowingly understood

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 00:25 - Mar 22 with 3892 viewsRs_Holy

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 22:22 - Mar 21 by essextaxiboy

New Years Eve around 1980 , a workmates party , he had celery sticks and ice in pint mugs which I chewed on whilst drinking gin for the first time . I still can't face or smell celery 40 odd years later ...

New Years Eve 1984... went on pub crawl and had a (cheap) whisky in every pub. Met up with the dad at one of my mates at a party in Whitton. The host had the biggest bottle of Bells I've ever seen and said 'help yourself lads'... that was fatal... ended up sitting on the front wall of one of his neighbours , chucked up, and then collapsed on the pavement. Apparently I caused a big ruck with said neighbour which I was unaware of. I do remember being carried by my mates/ his dad and thrown into the back of his Mark 5 Cortina Estate. Then the next thing I remember was waking up on said friends living room floor... his mum did cook us a lovely full English... which was just what the doctor ordered.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 0:29]
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 01:00 - Mar 22 with 3869 viewsCateLeBonR

Probably wasn’t the first but it’s the one I remember.

I must have been 13 or 14 and in Coventry with a mate for his cousin’s wedding. Disco and reception afterwards and drinking lager and shandy in quantities I wasn’t used to. Soon after I was sitting on a chair in the middle of the function room and pulled a whitey and spewed all over myself in front of everyone.

Spent the remainder of the party walking around in the same clothes, chances of pulling anyone gone of course (they were slim anyway tbf). A grim drive back to the house we were staying at for all..
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 02:44 - Mar 22 with 3822 viewsitsbiga

12 at a party my parents were at. I had gone around necking dregs for an hour.
Puked everywhere and had a rotten hangover.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Login to get fewer ads

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 05:34 - Mar 22 with 3751 viewsstowmarketrange

Day trip to Bruges aged about 13.Drank too much too soon and fell asleep outside a bar we had been drinking in.I woke up and staggered to the kerb and expelled the contents of my stomach just as a police car came round the corner.Luckily they didn’t arrest me and I went back to sleep.
I’ve heard that it is a lovely place to visit but I never saw much of it.
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 07:09 - Mar 22 with 3659 viewsQPRSteve

Used the old trick when I was a youngster of going to the bog and sticking fingers down my throat and then going back out to drink. I remember on my 18th birthday getting absolutely arsèholed and only making it as far as Shepherds Bush Market on the way home before chucking my guts up. Belated apologies to the stallholders!.

BTW, why does vomit always contain carrots? I hate the things and never eat them but there they are if I'm sick.
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 08:44 - Mar 22 with 3590 viewsEsox_Lucius

Aged 15, started dating a girl from a "nice" family who invited me to her birthday party which would end at around 11 when her parents would be coming home.
Oooh, there's cider! ... a few glasses of that and my girlfriend says "My dad makes home made wine, do you want to try some of that?" Does the Pope shit in the woods? "Yes please!"
A short time elapses and my body decides that being poisoned isn't a good way to go with my life so headed to the upstairs toilet in a hurry, ach! too many people waiting, I'm not going to make it. Rush into the back garden and empty the contents of my stomach into... her dads goldfish pond. I was so embarrassed that I started crying at what I had done and very shortly afterwards her parents arrived in the back garden. Her dad was very decent about it and even drove me home to make sure I would be alright. I can still remember her name after all these years LOL.

The grass is always greener.

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 08:51 - Mar 22 with 3585 viewsTheChef

Aged 16 at a mate's house for NYE - not really been able to drink Kronenbourg since.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 10:24 - Mar 22 with 3521 viewsloftboy

In Majorca aged 14, mum and dad went out for the evening left me at the hotel with an older lad I had befriended, turned out beer was cheaper than coke!
When my sister got married I was 16, she was in the navy and married a sailor, she had the wedding in Plymouth and there was only 26 guests, my dad hire out the top floor of the holiday inn, had several huge glasses of wine with dinner, when the portable bar and out the beer was warm so my brother in law suggested I had whiskey and lemonade, several of those and my only memory is my Brother shouting out “Dad have you seen Robert” I then fell sideways in an unconscious state, I was taken out the room by the best man and Padre ( he was also a guest) and put in the bridal suite where I consequently chucked all over the bed and the rest of the room ! My sister didn’t speak to me to months.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 10:34 - Mar 22 with 3505 viewsguitarzan

After a party, aged 15 after drinking Warnings Advocaat. It came out thick, yellow and in one piece
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 10:53 - Mar 22 with 3454 viewsSonofpugwash

Huey or Ralph?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 13:01 - Mar 22 with 3360 viewshamptonhillhoop

Behind the radiator in my bedroom while making a dash for the toilet. My dad went mental.
Six pints of stella not a good idea when you're sixteen
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 13:01]
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 13:03 - Mar 22 with 3347 viewsJuzzie

New Years Eve, many moons ago.

My mates living room, then the dining room, then the front garden and finally the back garden. Apparently it took months for the smell in the dining room to go away when the wind blew down the chimney.

On the stroke of midnight I burst through the living room door exclaiming "Happy New Year everyone!" and another mate was snogging a bird and the door hit him on the back of the head and their teeth crashed together.

I have never, ever, touched a drop of Malibu since that evening.

Still, I sobered up enough to go and see QPR win 3-1 at West Ham the next day

[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 13:04]
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 13:34 - Mar 22 with 3281 viewsR_from_afar

I think it was at university, after a cheese and wine evening. I started drinking (wine) at about 8 and just kept going, leaving the party, which was in the common room for our department, when it ended, at around midnight. Just before it ended, I had the brilliant idea of grabbing a half full bottle of white wine and swigging from it. Bad move.

I had felt merry while the event was still going on but trouble was brewing as I rapidly transformed myself into an alcohol based lifeform. I stepped out of the university building and the cold winter air pushed me over the edge. Within seconds, I was yakking against a wall.

Staggering slightly and with my flatmate pursuing me trying to stop me taking what was a stupid risk, I unchained my bike and wobbled the two miles back to my university hall, the flatmate behind me on his bike imploring to get off and push. I made it back unscathed and even had the presence of mind to lock my bike up. I went to bed, praying for a swift recovery and thinking that was that.

Oh no....

I had vomited on campus and although it was winter and I was on the south coast, where it rained or drizzled for days on end back then in the 80s, nothing nature could hurl at the sick would remove it. There it sat, endlessly. I was too embarrassed to clean it up, no one else did, and the elements miserably failed to remove it. Many of the students in my year knew I was the person who had so disgracefully besmirched our seat of learning and would take the mickey out of me as we stood waiting to go into lectures. I can recall the bloke all the female students fancied sniggering as he told female students in my class that I was the man behind the white, greasy mess next to the languages block

How I laughed - not!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 13:45 - Mar 22 with 3262 viewsSimonJames

Two bottles of Merrydown cider at a house party in King's Lynn when I was 16 (1980). Didn't touch cider again for about 20 years.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 13:45]

100% of people who drink water will die.

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 14:00 - Mar 22 with 3228 viewsterryb

In the gents loo at work, August 1970! Minerva Mouldings Ltd, Raans Road , Amersham.

I had recently returned from a holiday to Denmark & my birthday present for Denise Crosby (fellow office clerk) was a duty free bottle of Whisky. I handed in my notice in the morning & at Friday lunchtime Denise, Sue Vince & myself sat in a park & emptied the bottle. I was drinking it straight & consumed at least 2/3rds of it.

I felt quite ok & resumed work. Half an hour later I had to go to the loo for a sit down. Two hours later they forced entry into my cubicle to free me!

Monday morning I returned to work apologising to everyone. The amazing thing was all that they said to me was "not every employer would accept you doing that, so please learn from the experience & that is the end of the matter".

Come that Friday, it is my last day & they took me to the pub for a farewell drink. I did behave myself!

That was still my favourite job when I retired. Mainly due to Sue & especially to Denise! Unrequited love eh!
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 14:02 - Mar 22 with 3220 viewsToast_R

At home after a friends dad let me try some of his Alcoholic's standard strong cider. Terrible business. To this day, I only have to have a whiff of Super Strong Bow and it takes me back to that time over 3 decades ago.
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 15:42 - Mar 22 with 3096 viewswesty

My first and 100% my best was one Christmas Eve. My G/f at the time was dog sitting for her mate at her mates parents house who were away for Christmas.which coincidentally was next door to the boozer I was to be in from lunchtime.
Plush cream shagpile carpets, big deep cushioned sofas a lovely pad.
Anyway I knocked on the door at around 10 ish having had a few too many K ciders.
What the fck state are you in she retorts.
She relents and lets me in. I get comfortable, snuggle up on the sofa start getting down to business with her.
Then the Christmas tree lights start doing a funky dance, flashing on and off, different colours, fast, slow an epileptic nightmare.
All the while I’m trying to concentrate on my girls Charlies.
Then she starts saying you’re gonna be sick you’re gonna be sick quick get up ffs.
I refuse and laugh saying I’ve never thrown up from booze in my life.
Big mistake I hadn’t taken into account the copious amounts of K I’d consumed and the bastard dancing fairy lights.
Then it happened all over her lovely pert breasts, the sofa and the carpet. Fck me it was everywhere.
After booting me out i obviously returned to said boozer to finish my night out. Much to the delight of my mates.
Well a few weeks later I see the now ex G/f best mate. I apologise profusely about my horrible behaviour on Christmas Eve and I offer to pay for any damage to her mums house to which she just looks at me completely blankly and says I never even knew about it.
Talk about fck it up between everyone.
It was weird cos to all the girls I was a bit of a tosser yet to all the lads I was a bit of a hero.
I still see the best friend occasionally and laugh about it to this day.
And I never touched K again.
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 15:56 - Mar 22 with 3081 viewsJPC

The Swan, Hammersmith, 16th birthday. Had eight pints, which was way over my limit, and didn’t realise that every one of those had an extra measure of vodka. Remember getting a bit mouthy and one of the lads lacing my beer threw some beer at me. I tried to reciprocate but let go of the glass and knocked his front teeth out. Managed to walk home to Acton somehow and next morning thought I’d got away with it. Mum called me into the bathroom where I’d managed to fill and block the sink throwing up. She demanded I clean it up which set me off again. Mate’s dad then phoned up demanding I pay for his son’s dental surgery.
First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 17:34 - Mar 22 with 3006 viewsMick_S

Northolt swimming pool. Gin. Wasn’t actually sick in the water which was the only good thing about the night. Slipped over in dog poo. Really, really bad.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

First place you ever chucked up after drinking on 17:36 - Mar 22 with 3006 viewsqpr_1968

non pub, mates house in the suttons, 14, drank half a bottle of teachers between us, felt fine until i had to make the 100 yards to my house, threw up everywhere.

pub.....the pavillion 1975 after a night game with aston villa.
to the left of the main entrance there is a big long drop....chucked up down that.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024