Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armstrong and Tim? 20:51 - Apr 7 with 2520 viewsHammersmithR

What is going on with Armstrong? He plays about 20 mins and is then out injured for a few games. How can an 18 year old get so many injuries? When I was his age I was playing all the time! And where’s Tim? Is he another bottle job who doesn’t fancy it?
Armstrong and Tim? on 21:43 - Apr 7 with 2272 viewsbosh67

The problem is that both of them are still growing and that in itself can bring on a lot of injuries.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Armstrong and Tim? on 21:44 - Apr 7 with 2257 viewsLblock

We'd do better with Armstrong & Miller

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Armstrong and Tim? on 22:11 - Apr 7 with 2176 viewswesty

Armstrong and Tim? on 21:44 - Apr 7 by Lblock

Or Fcking Seth Armstrong
Armstrong and Tim? on 22:39 - Apr 7 with 2023 viewsOakR

No idea where Tim is , but he played a lot when everyone else is injured so I think it's harsh to put him in that bracket. He's young, and clearly his confidence dropped, so maybe he was left out for his own good.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Armstrong and Tim? on 22:54 - Apr 7 with 1954 viewsBushman

Armstrong and Tim? on 21:44 - Apr 7 by Lblock

Neil Armstrong

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Armstrong and Tim? (n/t) on 23:22 - Apr 7 with 1884 viewsrsocks

[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 23:25]
Armstrong and Tim? on 00:02 - Apr 8 with 1785 viewsbaz_qpr

The problem especially is Armstrong is exactly what Chair and Willock need in front of them, big strong pacy and will create space for them. But he can't stay fit and unless they sort it out its another potential massive asset down the swanny.
Armstrong and Tim? on 02:31 - Apr 8 with 1650 viewsnumptydumpty

Crikey

Some people

In my eyes, these two been two that you can say have shown promise and they both very young.

The reason both not playing, not because they bottled it or did not fancy it, they picked up injuries on international duties.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024