Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyler Roberts today? 21:40 - Apr 15 with 3796 viewsHammersmithR

What happened to him today? I saw him warming up with one of the fitness coaches at half time before he jogged down the tunnel and no where to be seen for the 2nd half. It genuinely looked like he was injured in the half time warm up. Anyone else notice this?
Tyler Roberts today? on 22:58 - Apr 15 with 3526 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Yep. He did indeed get injured in the warm-up. Either that or he wasn't feeling like the best version of himself today.

Literally couldn't make this shit up.
Tyler Roberts today? on 23:29 - Apr 15 with 3440 viewsnumptydumpty

I thought he had been put on the bench to boost his confidence and the half time warm up the other five came out. He came out later but was training alone and doing basic very slow shuttle runs and that was it.

Either he was injured still but put on the bench anyhow with no hope of being used or he was injured in warm up.

Some of our players pick up injuries if the wind changes direction.

Worst squad I have ever known for ridiculously injury prone players.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Tyler Roberts today? on 23:58 - Apr 15 with 3330 viewsstainrods_elbow

You reall, truly, madly, deeply couldn't make it up!

I'd love an honest Q and A with our medical staff. Aren't they embarrassed?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Tyler Roberts today? on 10:02 - Apr 16 with 3092 viewspaulhoop2

About time they looked at getting rid of medial staff most have been with club years start afresh next season

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Tyler Roberts today? on 10:49 - Apr 16 with 2977 viewsNortholt_Rs

Tyler Roberts today? on 10:02 - Apr 16 by paulhoop2

About time they looked at getting rid of medial staff most have been with club years start afresh next season

Need to get rid of the entire recruitment team staring with LF. Bringing in players with a history of injuries like Roberts is total madness. Costing us a fortune and ultimately gets us relegated this season. Bravo! Cùnts all of them.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Tyler Roberts today? on 11:03 - Apr 16 with 2906 viewspaulhoop2

Medical and rehab staff Northolt. Yes recruitment is bad and belk needs binning

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Tyler Roberts today? on 11:42 - Apr 16 with 2799 viewscollegeranger

Fractured eyelash again?
Tyler Roberts today? on 11:43 - Apr 16 with 2791 viewspaulparker

Tyler Roberts today? on 10:49 - Apr 16 by Northolt_Rs

Need to get rid of the entire recruitment team staring with LF. Bringing in players with a history of injuries like Roberts is total madness. Costing us a fortune and ultimately gets us relegated this season. Bravo! Cùnts all of them.

Who would of guessed that an injury prone non goal scoring forward who know one wanted hasn’t done the business here
Still it’s the fans fault who wanted Les to SiGn a FcuKinG StRiKer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Tyler Roberts today? on 11:52 - Apr 16 with 2740 viewsstevec

Genuinely thought he was being warmed up to come straight on for the second half.

I wonder if he went and locked himself in the toilet and wouldn’t come out.

This Club is a complete basket case.
Tyler Roberts today? on 13:18 - Apr 17 with 2460 viewsWegerles_Stairs

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-duo-could-return-against-norwich-as-ains

Come on, they must be trolling us now.

I hope Clive is away from any sharp objects.
Tyler Roberts today? on 13:19 - Apr 17 with 2458 viewsNorthernr

Tyler Roberts today? on 13:18 - Apr 17 by Wegerles_Stairs

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-duo-could-return-against-norwich-as-ains

#backstronger
Tyler Roberts today? on 13:40 - Apr 17 with 2331 viewsRs_Holy

Tyler Roberts today? on 13:19 - Apr 17 by Northernr

#backstronger

Tyler Roberts today? on 14:24 - Apr 17 with 2232 viewsenfieldargh

Injured in the warm up, thats a new one.

If he was a horse........

Well he would be more useful we could use him to stick up the posters for the next game

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tyler Roberts today? on 14:45 - Apr 17 with 2160 viewsconnell10

A risk to play him ....fu ck that I'd kick the useless slacker up the Harris and make him play. Or just send him back to Leeds .....what a joke..just pathetic.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tyler Roberts today? on 16:04 - Apr 17 with 1974 viewsHayesender

Play the cnt at right back. We've tried everyone else

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tyler Roberts today? on 16:11 - Apr 17 with 1937 viewsR_from_afar

Tyler Roberts today? on 22:58 - Apr 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

Yep. He did indeed get injured in the warm-up. Either that or he wasn't feeling like the best version of himself today.

Literally couldn't make this shit up.

That episode will feature in chapter 18 of the book the club is writing about this season...The Dummies Guide To How To Get Relegated

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tyler Roberts today? on 16:15 - Apr 17 with 1913 viewsR_from_afar

Marvellous, we're saved

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tyler Roberts today? on 16:19 - Apr 17 with 1904 viewsTheChef

“It was difficult because I wanted to maybe stick him on at some stage and see what Tyler has been giving us in training — he’s been looking quite good.

Damned with faint praise!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Tyler Roberts today? on 16:20 - Apr 17 with 1902 viewsNorthernr

On the comments about the medical staff...

Put yourself in the trainers of our physio.

Balogun, and Ainsworth, neither of whom have been doing their jobs adequately, have sat in front of a group of supporters and stuck out a load of comments about "lots of changes here next season" and "I had to go to Germany for a second opinion" which they know are going to be published. Basically clear that one way they're going to distract and excuse their own failings is by chucking the medical staff under the bus.

I don't know the going rate for a Championship physio, I'm sure it's a tidy sum relative to the common man, but it's probably not an outlandish salary. He's basically being told through little 'Leon's not so bad really' meetings at the training ground that he's going to get the sack. He's going to be blamed and get the sack for this. Now, maybe it is his fault, maybe the medical staff are mistreating the players, but 18 months ago we were bumming the medical staff for keeping the squad so fit through the Covid lockdown. Once again, this points more to the players being dicks to me.

Imagine you're the physio on £x a week. You run onto the pitch during the game and there's a £20k, £30k, £40k a week Premier League loanee sitting there. He says to you "my hamstring feels tight". What you going to do? Tell him there's nothing wrong, make him play on? What's going to happen - play restarts, he sits down again. Paal did exactly that at Hull. Got sent back on, sat straight back down. The power is with the player.

The vast majority of these injuries this year have been "strain" "tightness". Again, this weekend, Roberts feels "tightness". Basically nothing that's going to show up on a scan, an operation, nothing you can feel, nothing broken or torn. Just "tightness".

You're the physio, what can you do about that? Premier League player says his hamstring is tight, power is with him, not you.

Looking forward to this summer's big PR spin drive around a whole new medical department while these blokes lose their jobs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024