Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? 17:53 - Apr 29 with 6054 viewsTonto

Yes I know whoever comes down will be odds on to go back up but it's not like we will.be challenging for promotion so who do we want to come down?

Southampton look down, so really it's perm any other 2?

For me, Florist (just becuase they spent all that money on so many players it would be funny) and Everton as there might be a new ground to go to, plus I think they are the only team never to be out of the top division, so that record goes...
[Post edited 29 Apr 2023 18:15]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 18:13 - Apr 29 with 5013 viewsSharpy36

As long as Everton come down, i don`t care who joins them.

A football club that has achieved the square root of fcuk all in 30 years, and seem content in doing so.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 18:14 - Apr 29 with 5020 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Leeds look like they are in serious trouble and with Forest losing today its up for grabs.
I think Everton will scrape through to safety remember last year they pulled it out second half of last game
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 18:22 - Apr 29 with 4939 viewstraininvain

Not that I want to do the away trip but Forest getting relegated after spending £200m on a whole new squad would be pretty funny.
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 18:27 - Apr 29 with 4901 viewsHarbour

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 18:22 - Apr 29 by traininvain

Not that I want to do the away trip but Forest getting relegated after spending £200m on a whole new squad would be pretty funny.

NF Everton and Saints
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 18:32 - Apr 29 with 4856 viewsaston_hoop

West Ham and Everton joining Southampton who are already down in my mind. Leeds and Forest would both be funny but I'm sick of playing them to be honest.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 18:34 - Apr 29 with 4826 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’ve not seen other results, but I want Reading to stay up because having another basket case in the league is useful.
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 18:40 - Apr 29 with 4774 viewsSimplyNico

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 18:34 - Apr 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’ve not seen other results, but I want Reading to stay up because having another basket case in the league is useful.

In addition to Watford?

Their chickens will be coming home to roost.
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 18:58 - Apr 29 with 4675 viewsTrom

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 18:40 - Apr 29 by SimplyNico

In addition to Watford?

Their chickens will be coming home to roost.

I think you're confused with Blackburn
Login to get fewer ads

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 19:00 - Apr 29 with 4658 viewsHAYESBOY

Everton - Leeds - Florest.

Smells like a trout farm in here

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 19:07 - Apr 29 with 4630 viewsWatfordR

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 19:22 - Apr 29 with 4544 viewshighleverhoopL

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 19:07 - Apr 29 by WatfordR

Everton fans group quoted on the beeb "Evertonians deserve better than this" By what logic are they more deserving than any other club's supporters
[Post edited 29 Apr 2023 19:24]
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 19:27 - Apr 29 with 4498 viewsMedwayR

Definitely Forest, then one of Leeds/West Ham.

Poll: Who’s better?

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 19:36 - Apr 29 with 4467 viewshantssi

Saints, living down here I detest them.
Forest, that would be hilarious after all the money spent.
Everton, just because (remember Hans Segers?)
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 20:13 - Apr 29 with 4371 viewsLazyFan

Watch out for Southampton. They took a risk this year by playing lots of young uns as they are trying to build for the future.

When they come down, these Wonderkids will all be blooded and they are very good indeed. I expect the Saints to bounce straight back.

I prefer if Leeds stays up, as I cannot bear the Sky Leeds show every week in the Championship just because Sky Bet is in Leeds and think they are owed one (apparently they are separate companies .. yeah right).

zzzzzzzzzz

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 20:39 - Apr 29 with 4300 viewsRed_Ranger

Forest, Forest and Forest
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 20:42 - Apr 29 with 4277 viewsloftboy

Leeds and Everton, sky will combust with the confusion of whose game to show.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 20:43 - Apr 29 with 4254 viewsE15Hoop

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 20:39 - Apr 29 by Red_Ranger

Forest, Forest and Forest

Agree 100%!!
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 20:45 - Apr 29 with 4213 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Leeds' fixtures after Bournemouth are tough. Think the Champions of Europe will be slumming it again next season.
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 20:50 - Apr 29 with 4193 viewsted_hendrix

The Forest spending has been morally obscene and for that reason and that reason alone I would be delighted to see them relegated.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 20:56 - Apr 29 with 4172 viewsCamberleyR

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 19:36 - Apr 29 by hantssi

Saints, living down here I detest them.
Forest, that would be hilarious after all the money spent.
Everton, just because (remember Hans Segers?)

Yep, definitely Everton. It would be 29 years late but finally get their comeuppance. No one will be able to convince me that that early 90s Wimbledon team would get turned over 3-2 after being 2-0 up if it wasn't bent.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 21:09 - Apr 29 with 4121 viewsBoston

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 19:22 - Apr 29 by highleverhoopL

Everton fans group quoted on the beeb "Evertonians deserve better than this" By what logic are they more deserving than any other club's supporters
[Post edited 29 Apr 2023 19:24]

Because they have to put up with a right shower for neighbours.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 03:55 - Apr 30 with 3833 viewsdixiedean

Mixed feelings about Saints. Great away day but have a soft spot for them as I was at uni there . Forest for the mad trolley dash and smug faced manager. Everton who IIRC belonged to the Big 6 not that long ago. Wanted Leicester to stay up but with the odious Dean Smith and #26 captain leader racist there I wouldn’t shed tears for them. Leeds would be good. Can we relegate 4 and reduce prem to 19 teams on a special resolution?
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 05:45 - Apr 30 with 3777 viewsHooparoo

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 03:55 - Apr 30 by dixiedean

Mixed feelings about Saints. Great away day but have a soft spot for them as I was at uni there . Forest for the mad trolley dash and smug faced manager. Everton who IIRC belonged to the Big 6 not that long ago. Wanted Leicester to stay up but with the odious Dean Smith and #26 captain leader racist there I wouldn’t shed tears for them. Leeds would be good. Can we relegate 4 and reduce prem to 19 teams on a special resolution?

Chelsea

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 06:46 - Apr 30 with 3697 viewsnomar

Forest
Everton
Southampton

Chelsea are safe on 39 points,sadly.
So now we are safe, who do we want to come down? on 07:48 - Apr 30 with 3605 viewsQPR_Jim

Southampton gone already.

Nottingham Forest because of their transfer madness and in part for the sports media saying stupid things like "they've had a good window".

There's arguments for Everton, Leicester and Leeds. As much as I like to see "big" clubs like Leeds and Everton give their fans a reality check I think John Terry's failure will be sweeter, so Leicester edge it for me but all 3 are good options.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024