Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy staying up, Rangers fans 22:46 - May 1 with 3739 viewshubble

.. from Xylo

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 22:56 - May 1 with 3661 viewsRs_Holy

marvelous
Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 23:04 - May 1 with 3629 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Forget the training videos or the haka one this should be on the official page before our last game.
I even forgive that dancer for destroying that beautiful Guinness shirt cutting it up that way
Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 23:06 - May 1 with 3624 viewsQPsyR

Gutted, I deleted a particularly intellectual observation in regard to the superb camera work
so just to define my position....post of the Year Hubble

FKA AcidPixie

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 23:08 - May 1 with 3616 viewsDejR_vu

Well, that’s, by some distance, the best thing to have come out of QPR this season.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 00:22 - May 2 with 3478 views100percent

Think that would definitely keep me up....
Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 03:09 - May 2 with 3420 viewsSydneyRs

Clearly not going for the mainstream TV and radio markets then. Actually a much better song than a lot of what does get played.
Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 07:21 - May 2 with 3247 viewsozranger

And, just in case you missed it back many years ago...

Yank Popstar QPR fan by thame_hoops 30 Nov 2018 10:34
I remember a time on rivals when there would be a 'celebrity QPR fan' post once every quarter, how times change

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 07:32 - May 2 with 3212 viewsthehat

I follow her on Twitter - She is one of us - absolutely loves Rangers.
Login to get fewer ads

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 11:48 - May 2 with 2966 viewshubble

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 03:09 - May 2 by SydneyRs

Clearly not going for the mainstream TV and radio markets then. Actually a much better song than a lot of what does get played.

Spot on mate. Xylo is a very smart and sassy cookie, and she has a wonderfully ironic take on modern culture. She also directs or co-directs her videos, which are very stylish IMO. I'm also intrigued by the by the use of the lyric 'who am I' when 'who I am' would have been so much more obvious. And she's hot as...!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 12:12 - May 2 with 2929 viewsSydneyRs

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 11:48 - May 2 by hubble

Spot on mate. Xylo is a very smart and sassy cookie, and she has a wonderfully ironic take on modern culture. She also directs or co-directs her videos, which are very stylish IMO. I'm also intrigued by the by the use of the lyric 'who am I' when 'who I am' would have been so much more obvious. And she's hot as...!

Have followed her on Twitter for some time. Certainly knows her own mind, loves the Rangers and not the worst to look at!
Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 12:49 - May 2 with 2850 viewsbosh67

Everything she does tends to have us in it, or she's wearing, partially wearing QPR tops. She's obviously mad but we love her. I showed a picture of her in her QPR top and mini skirt to a Luton fan friend recently and he said, yeah, I'll give you that, she's much sexier than anyone we've got.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 14:11 - May 2 with 2705 viewsLazyFan

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 12:49 - May 2 by bosh67

Everything she does tends to have us in it, or she's wearing, partially wearing QPR tops. She's obviously mad but we love her. I showed a picture of her in her QPR top and mini skirt to a Luton fan friend recently and he said, yeah, I'll give you that, she's much sexier than anyone we've got.

Someone has to take over from Kate Moss I suppose.

zzzzzzzzzz

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 14:17 - May 2 with 2681 viewsStrawberryHillR

She wears a QPR top in it? Brilliant. I didn't make it that far, will try again a bit later.
Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 14:32 - May 2 with 2660 viewsjeffranger

Beautiful video Urrsss
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:48 - May 3 with 2367 viewsBrisbaneR

Happy staying up, Rangers fans on 10:48 - May 3 with 2367 viewsBrisbaneR

That’s always been my favourite R’s shirt, it’s now my favourite favourite. My oh my….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024