Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pull the trigger 17:15 - Aug 5 with 16512 viewsbaz_qpr

I'm sorry it has to end like this, I know they love the club, know the club etc... I know we dont have a pot to piss in and limited resources. But we need an experienced championship manager who can tactically set up a team will play to what little strengths we have, will play a style of football that players want to come or stay here for. They need good connections can pick up some loans or frees in what is now a 4 week window.

Safety is the target.

This is not or will ever work in 2023 in the Championship. I dont care if they don't know the club love the club or played their entire career for Chelsea they need to be competent. And if we go down they need to know they will get the opportunity to rebuild a "football team"
Pull the trigger on 11:59 - Aug 6 with 1593 viewsRangersw12

Pull the trigger on 11:40 - Aug 6 by switchingcode

Or maybe follow Brentford’s rise,it’s all possible.

In the politest way fck off to your own forum

We don't need you coming on here saying "follow Brentford's rise " you got very lucky just before the transfer market fell on its arse .
Pull the trigger on 12:37 - Aug 6 with 1510 viewsswitchingcode

Pull the trigger on 11:59 - Aug 6 by Rangersw12

We don't need you coming on here saying "follow Brentford's rise " you got very lucky just before the transfer market fell on its arse .

Wasn’t talking to you tough guy
Pull the trigger on 12:46 - Aug 6 with 1459 viewsswitchingcode

Pull the trigger on 11:59 - Aug 6 by Rangersw12

Got very lucky for 10 seasons 😂
Pull the trigger on 14:00 - Aug 6 with 1350 viewsRangersw12

Pull the trigger on 12:37 - Aug 6 by switchingcode

Wasn’t talking to you tough guy

Eh I don't know if you understand the concept of forums but people can respond to anyone !

We're at our lowest for years and we don't need some jumped up little Brentford fan making snide little comments. Whilst we're on the subject what sort of weirdo goes on another clubs forum anyway !
Pull the trigger on 15:30 - Aug 6 with 1246 viewsMickB

Pull the trigger on 17:56 - Aug 5 by qprd

when we went down 2-0 and the direction of travel became very obvious, i was actually hoping we'd lose 7 or 8-0 so that hte fans and board would be so embarrassed theyd be more likely to move ainsworth on

he has managed to successfully gaslight the fan base into thinking this is a bad squad. yes, its clearly a bottom half squad, but we have plenty of very good players here who could play at a higher level (top 6 in this division or better), such as chair, willock, field. to lengthen his own tenure, he has repeatedly come out and talked down our squad- how do you expect them to perform when youve basically been telling everyone how crap they are?

moreover, the best way for us to stay up is to maximise the output of our two key players, chair and willock. chair is too good a player to be playing head tennis or dribbling 1 v 5... willock is clearly disengaged under ainsworth

maybe willock is unprofessional, but the reality is, he is in the last year of his contract- if he sits it out and plays like crap, he is just going to kill his own career or go somewhere on less wages. he is incentivised to do well and get himself a good contract. however, we need a manager who can encourage him and build back his confidence. how did ainsowrth manage willock today? He brought him in the 96th minute down 3-0. that is such a disgusting slap in the face to willock that will only further harm his confidence

ainsworth is frankly clueless tactically adn selection wise.....

ainsworths only skill is encouraging time wasting (in other words, cheating). moreover, given how serious an issue concussions are in sport, its very hard to respect a man who encourages his own players to fake head injuries. hes a disgrace and the sooner hes out of the club the better

Willock hasn't looked like he cared since well before Gaz arrived.
Pull the trigger on 16:46 - Aug 6 with 1177 viewsswitchingcode

Pull the trigger on 14:00 - Aug 6 by Rangersw12

Eh I don't know if you understand the concept of forums but people can respond to anyone !

We're at our lowest for years and we don't need some jumped up little Brentford fan making snide little comments. Whilst we're on the subject what sort of weirdo goes on another clubs forum anyway !

Been on here for years but if the person who runs this wants me not to post I’ll leave.Never posted on here to gloat over either clubs failures or successes.My post was just pointing out how quick things can change around.As a fan of over 60 years I’ve seen far more lows than you will ever know.
Never understand why rival fans can’t just have a sensible conversation on stuff they agree or disagree on rather than act the tough guy behind their keyboard.Just put me on ignore
Pull the trigger on 17:22 - Aug 6 with 1099 viewsqpr1976

Pull the trigger on 17:56 - Aug 5 by qprd

when we went down 2-0 and the direction of travel became very obvious, i was actually hoping we'd lose 7 or 8-0 so that hte fans and board would be so embarrassed theyd be more likely to move ainsworth on

he has managed to successfully gaslight the fan base into thinking this is a bad squad. yes, its clearly a bottom half squad, but we have plenty of very good players here who could play at a higher level (top 6 in this division or better), such as chair, willock, field. to lengthen his own tenure, he has repeatedly come out and talked down our squad- how do you expect them to perform when youve basically been telling everyone how crap they are?

moreover, the best way for us to stay up is to maximise the output of our two key players, chair and willock. chair is too good a player to be playing head tennis or dribbling 1 v 5... willock is clearly disengaged under ainsworth

maybe willock is unprofessional, but the reality is, he is in the last year of his contract- if he sits it out and plays like crap, he is just going to kill his own career or go somewhere on less wages. he is incentivised to do well and get himself a good contract. however, we need a manager who can encourage him and build back his confidence. how did ainsowrth manage willock today? He brought him in the 96th minute down 3-0. that is such a disgusting slap in the face to willock that will only further harm his confidence

ainsworth is frankly clueless tactically adn selection wise.....

ainsworths only skill is encouraging time wasting (in other words, cheating). moreover, given how serious an issue concussions are in sport, its very hard to respect a man who encourages his own players to fake head injuries. hes a disgrace and the sooner hes out of the club the better

3-0 down in the 96th minute ? Despite being 4-0 down after 43 minutes ?
And you’re calling out someone else a disgrace ?????
Pull the trigger on 19:18 - Aug 6 with 927 viewsstainrods_elbow

Pull the trigger on 07:15 - Aug 6 by ParkRoyalR

Who was playing in goal for those last 20 games?

How fit for work was our highest paid player given a contract to please the fans?

What had our expensively resourced Academy set up produced to fill the bench in times of that injury crisis?

This club needed Warburton's work ethic and professionalism and letting him go was a huge risk as we can now see.

Not sure a single Rangers fan believes we'd be in a worse position now if we'd given Warburton time to overhaul the Academy and back-room of our club.

Absolute nonsense - MW's 'work ethic' and 'professionalism' had run its course for the reasons I re-explained, and it isn't the manager's job anyway to 'overhaul' an Academy even supposing he would/could have done. Warburton presided over a big part of the rot, which has been entrenching itself for at least 18 months.

It's distressing and depressing, which we can surely agree on at least.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024