Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenneth Paal 19:35 - Aug 5 with 2522 viewscalHoop

Really? Why does this guy get a pass (maybe move him into midfield is what I’ve heard recently)

He won’t close down, gets caught out of possession continuously, portrays the mannerisms of someone who couldn’t give a flying fk. I just don’t get it.
Kenneth Paal on 19:56 - Aug 5 with 2408 viewsDamo1962

He is no better than Travelman or Drewe, according to a fellow R of my acquaintance. Paal,Kay,Gubbins,Dozzell,Smyth,Kelman and even Armstrong...should be plying their trade lower down the football food chain. I could also, if I'm honest, add Dykes to that lot as well. No wonder we are so bad. But there is bad, and there is today bad.
Kenneth Paal on 20:27 - Aug 5 with 2303 viewsNorthLondonR

I would like to see him used as an old skool sweeper. Would negate the big distances between the 2 centre halves and is bit like Paul Parker, he ain't getting beaten in the air if needed and can carry the ball. Might be a bit jurassic compared to the XG/ low block/ high block geeks, but he's made for that role and we so need it
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 20:28]
Kenneth Paal on 21:27 - Aug 5 with 2144 viewsdavman

Been calling this for a while. The bloke can't defend. He stands so far off his man that they can adjust their feet and deliver or just glide past him.

Going forward he NEVER gets to the byline like proper full backs ( and Lee Wallace) should and his crossing is woeful. Technically sound, yes, but weak as pss like most of his teammates.

Bar about 5 games last season he has been Pony.

Still our best fullback though, which says so, so much...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Kenneth Paal on 21:32 - Aug 5 with 2102 viewsdannyblue

There was one attack where their winger didn't have to cut inside, or cut outside to get to the byline, but instead seemed to be able to run diagonally straight at the goal. Can't really recall seeing that before. It was so untypical of how the game normally works. And it was Paal defending. And it wasn't good.
Kenneth Paal on 23:06 - Aug 5 with 1928 viewsA40Bosh

Why?

Because he put a shift in today.

Is he a world beater??? Well no.

But from row D left hand corner of the Vicarage Road stand where I was stood he bloody well tried.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 23:07]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Kenneth Paal on 23:26 - Aug 5 with 1836 viewsCateLeBonR

I just watched the highlights on the offish. Which goal was he at fault for today?
Kenneth Paal on 00:05 - Aug 6 with 1735 viewsLazyFan

He was poor as Watford found his weakness ... pace.
He is okay, but hes not quite fast enough and sometimes against pacy players he will get badly exposed. And that is what happened today, time and again.

It is why hes playing for QPR and not some other Champ team.

zzzzzzzzzz

Kenneth Paal on 00:49 - Aug 6 with 1668 viewsWatford_Ranger

Kenneth Paal on 23:06 - Aug 5 by A40Bosh

Why?

Because he put a shift in today.

Is he a world beater??? Well no.

But from row D left hand corner of the Vicarage Road stand where I was stood he bloody well tried.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 23:07]

I was on the halfway line and thought he was abysmal. Sema is an ok winger playing on his wrong side and beasted him. Paal’s positioning was horrendous.
Login to get fewer ads

Kenneth Paal on 08:54 - Aug 6 with 1436 viewsgazza1

I must of been at a different game.......he was the least of our troubles.

The game we play, GA tactics!!, do not suit him one bit. The amount of times the keeper could have used him but was on orders to kick it high and wide to the right for LD to attack and win headers was ridiculous & so obvious.

Lots of other problems rather than sound out Paal.
Kenneth Paal on 10:33 - Aug 6 with 1336 viewsMedwayR

Paal is the least of our worries, strange thread imo.

Poll: Who’s better?

Kenneth Paal on 10:49 - Aug 6 with 1299 viewsgazza1

Kenneth Paal on 10:33 - Aug 6 by MedwayR

Paal is the least of our worries, strange thread imo.

People should look at the goals that we conceded......so poor, not marking, no challenge - always going to concede.

1st - not sure if it was Dozzell not marking or Fox but the lad who made the pass had a lot of time to find the player to score.
2nd - No challenge, free space, not sure if the keeper should have done better from that distance.
3rd - Poor defending initially from the corner then a poor challenge from Kelman to stop the header.
4th - Kelman did not mark, nor did Fox and our midfield positioning was poor.

All 4 goals were horrendous from a coaching viewpoint.
Kenneth Paal on 11:13 - Aug 6 with 1266 viewscalHoop

My thoughts entirely. People talk about likes of Gubbins and Kelman being out of their depth, sorry I have him in the same category. He was caught out of position over and over, drifting into midfield and their winger would just drop into the space. Must have happened 5 or 6 times in the first 40 alone. The full back area for me is the biggest problem for us. Has been for a long time, our centre halves are pulled out of position so often because of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024