Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) 07:06 - Aug 12 with 2942 viewsPlanetHonneywood

After my first ever success with a match fred(a) I'm going in again.

We looked off it a bit against the Nigerians, and given how dirty the Colombians can be, we're going to have to be on it today.

Good luck to Chloe 'She's One of Our Own' Kelly and her chums.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:36 - Aug 12 with 924 viewstraininvain

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:26 - Aug 12 by connell10

I think Earps being to small is hardly here fault.

Reminded me of David Seaman vs Brazil and he took plenty of stick for that one.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:39 - Aug 12 with 915 viewsnix

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:34 - Aug 12 by traininvain

I thought Colombia just edged it but on balance 1-1 probably isn’t unfair. England need to find a way to deal with Caicedo and Ramirez.

Agreed.

Should be a good second half.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:55 - Aug 12 with 852 viewsnix

Russo causing some havoc down the right hand side.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:56 - Aug 12 with 850 viewsnix

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:55 - Aug 12 by nix

Russo causing some havoc down the right hand side.

Told you!
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:56 - Aug 12 with 847 viewsCamberleyR

Great finish.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:01 - Aug 12 with 810 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Their sub keeper looks 12 and very lobable.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:02 - Aug 12 with 790 viewsdavman

This is such a different experience from watching the men's game. Amateur touches, poor decision making, some bits of sub-park level play and the goals coming from a mishit cross, a GK failing to pick up a ball that was on the floor and a defender forgetting that they need to kick a ball.

...but it is compelling. Little histrionics like you get in the man's game, more "honesty", physicality and effort and a desire to play the game as opposed to gameswomanship, which blights our game. And so much better than watching QPR 'cos it feels to me that it doesn't matter. Maybe that's the mindset I need to achieve watching our lot. I mean without the vested interest, that Watford goal after 33 seconds was just expected and bloody funny last week although it didn't feel that way...

Cmon the lionesses, be less crap than Colombia!

At a quandry as to whether carry on watching this or looking at Arsenal - Forest.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 13:03]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:04 - Aug 12 with 789 viewstraininvain

Much improved second half so far from England. Tightened up at the back and look threatening going forward.
Login to get fewer ads

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:07 - Aug 12 with 770 viewsToast_R

Been impressed with Hemp and Carter.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:09 - Aug 12 with 762 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:02 - Aug 12 by davman

This is such a different experience from watching the men's game. Amateur touches, poor decision making, some bits of sub-park level play and the goals coming from a mishit cross, a GK failing to pick up a ball that was on the floor and a defender forgetting that they need to kick a ball.

...but it is compelling. Little histrionics like you get in the man's game, more "honesty", physicality and effort and a desire to play the game as opposed to gameswomanship, which blights our game. And so much better than watching QPR 'cos it feels to me that it doesn't matter. Maybe that's the mindset I need to achieve watching our lot. I mean without the vested interest, that Watford goal after 33 seconds was just expected and bloody funny last week although it didn't feel that way...

Cmon the lionesses, be less crap than Colombia!

At a quandry as to whether carry on watching this or looking at Arsenal - Forest.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 13:03]

Did you cut and paste this post from the Watford thread.

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:18 - Aug 12 with 735 viewsnix

Chloe comes on to represent us. Come on girl.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:26 - Aug 12 with 707 viewsdenhamhoop2

Where is Jill Scott to help shithouse England home from here
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:33 - Aug 12 with 684 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Brilliant stuff Lionesses. Again!

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:35 - Aug 12 with 666 viewsFDC

Well done England. Like the men's team, an enjoyable team to watch and easy to like.

I like the fact that Earps is essentially a female Pickford too
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:36 - Aug 12 with 655 viewsFDC

And that's a banging semi final against Australia
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:41 - Aug 12 with 625 viewsToast_R

Great professional performance again. Coping with the missing players so well this tournament by coming up with a whole new game plan and executing it superbly all over the pitch. The ladies have really stepped up to the challenge.

Australia another tough test to come.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 13:42]
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:42 - Aug 12 with 609 viewsQPRSteve

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:35 - Aug 12 by FDC

Well done England. Like the men's team, an enjoyable team to watch and easy to like.

I like the fact that Earps is essentially a female Pickford too

That's damning with faint praise.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:44 - Aug 12 with 598 viewsconnell10

This team all finds a away , I never thought I'd get invested in Women's football but I really enjoy watching this team play.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:52 - Aug 12 with 567 viewsLblock

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:09 - Aug 12 by PlanetHonneywood

Hardly the Lionesses' fault your boyfriend is into the tournament.

Homophobia Klaxxon!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:54 - Aug 12 with 554 viewsLblock

Watched a little bit of it at the end.

I maintain my view it’s incredibly poor standard and not very watchable but…..

Congratulations to the Lionesses and good luck with the semi

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 14:02 - Aug 12 with 535 viewsderbyhoop

Hard work but they made it.
Son, who lives in Sydney, is going to SF. Family feuds (!!!) to follow, with Aussie wife and kids.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 14:04 - Aug 12 with 528 viewsstowmarketrange

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:36 - Aug 12 by FDC

And that's a banging semi final against Australia

What a great day of football wednesday will be.The England womens team followed by qpr v Norwich.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 14:10 - Aug 12 with 505 viewstraininvain

Golden era for England international football across the board.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 14:20 - Aug 12 with 482 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:52 - Aug 12 by Lblock

Homophobia Klaxxon!!!

On the contrary, I'm sticking up for your boyfriend's right to watch the football, and not be ridiculed for the glaring inequality that you're perpetuating at Chez Lblock.

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 14:59 - Aug 12 with 412 viewsFDC

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 13:42 - Aug 12 by QPRSteve

That's damning with faint praise.

It really wasn't intended as such
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024