Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? 23:45 - Sep 7 with 3107 viewsdavman

Oxford City v Hartlepool for me...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 07:13 - Sep 8 with 3054 viewsRebalhoop

Should be Slough v top of the league Aveley,but can’t make it,gutted.
COYRs
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 08:36 - Sep 8 with 2980 viewskropotkin41

Haverfordwest County vs Newtown. County seem pretty competitive tbh, shame the WPL is so utterly dominated by a couple of full-time teams.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 08:46 - Sep 8 with 2962 viewsToast_R

Doing some overtime, spend the afternoon with the kids in garden in the pool with a Braai then watching England v Ukraine followed by England v Argentina RWC. This weather is a well deserved end of summer bonus. ☀️
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 08:47 - Sep 8 with 2960 viewsRangersDave

Am off to Bury FC (gig lane) in my classic QPR hoops.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 08:51 - Sep 8 with 2947 viewstoboboly

A wedding (boo)

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 12:21 - Sep 8 with 2816 viewsstowmarketrange

Needham Market v Stourbridge for me.5th v 3rd so it should be a good game.
1-0 to the marketmen after a twice taken penalty as the ref didn’t blow the whistle on the first take.Not the best of games though.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2023 17:56]
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 12:33 - Sep 8 with 2800 viewsaston_hoop

Not exactly non-league day but seeing UE Sant Andreu v Cerdanyola on Sunday. My current local side, first home game of the season and their first in the 4th tier after promotion last season. 60 euros for a season ticket and games are always on a Sunday so bring it on.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 14:53 - Sep 8 with 2736 viewsMrSheen

Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 08:47 - Sep 8 by RangersDave

Am off to Bury FC (gig lane) in my classic QPR hoops.

They're back at Gigg Lane? Great news, my brother lived round the corner 30 years ago and we went a few times, including for Bradley Allen's goal in the League Cup.
Login to get fewer ads

Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 15:33 - Sep 8 with 2689 viewsterryb

I wish I could make it, but top of the table clash in the Southern League Premier South.

Merthyr at home to Chesham with both teams having 18 points from 6 games. I expect the crowd will be a fair bit over 1,000. I will be following constantly on twitter & Flash Live scores.

COME ON CHESH!
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 14:30 - Sep 9 with 2510 viewskropotkin41

Old Rs away shirt spotted at Haverfordwest County! U RRRs! Two of us here then. 😁

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 16:38 - Oct 9 with 2169 viewsterryb

International weekend makes the FA Cup 4th Qualifying even more appealing than most years. Or is that because Chesham are in it?

A local game for me to go to as they're away to Braintree. The full membership of the Chesham United Supporters Club (Ipswich & Witham branch) will be in attendance. Who knows, I might even enjoy the game!

Come on Chesh!
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 17:10 - Oct 9 with 2112 viewsAirtomoreira

Give it a few years and we'll be able to watch our very own Mighty Rs playing non league
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 20:11 - Oct 14 with 1759 viewsterryb

Did anyone else go to an FA Cup game?

Braintree were the better team in the first half today, but looked no more likely to score than Rangers do! They did hit the post & bar in the second half, but I thought Chesham were worth the replay they have on Tuesday.

It nearly wasn't required as a well worked corner routine was desperately close to a winning goal two minutes from time, being cleared off the line. I thought that pre match it was 50/50 as to who would win & it still is.

It was far from a classic to watch, with both sides being guilty of giving the ball away needlessly, but they both produced a few moments of flowing passing football!

An old friend who I bumped into, a Rangers season ticket holder, was waxing lyrical about only paying £3.89 for a pint of Old Speckled Hen in a Braintree pub!

A win on Tuesday & I'm available for first round day. Away to Colchester would be perfect!
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 20:30 - Oct 14 with 1735 viewsterryb

A big match at Needham Market for Stowmarket to go to! A replay at home to York on Tuesday.
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 17:49 - Oct 16 with 1542 viewsstowmarketrange

Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 20:30 - Oct 14 by terryb

A big match at Needham Market for Stowmarket to go to! A replay at home to York on Tuesday.

I will be going tomorrow night.Assuming I can get a ticket.
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 18:35 - Oct 16 with 1493 viewsstowmarketrange

Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 20:30 - Oct 14 by terryb

A trip to Chester awaits the winner of tomorrow night’s replay.A nice trip to the Deva for the 1st round of the FA cup sounds familiar for some reason.
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 22:32 - Oct 16 with 1423 viewsQPRConor2000

Was at Daventry Town v Histon on Saturday, 5-0 win for the home side.

Hat trick scored by no other than QPR ex-player Leon Lobjoit.
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 22:15 - Oct 17 with 1275 viewsstowmarketrange

Late heartbreak for Needham as York scored the winner in the 1st of 3 minutes of injury time.There wasn’t much between the sides and both teams had chances to win the game.A good crowd of around 1,000.And home by 10pm too.
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 22:49 - Oct 17 with 1246 viewsterryb

Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 22:15 - Oct 17 by stowmarketrange

Late heartbreak for Needham as York scored the winner in the 1st of 3 minutes of injury time.There wasn’t much between the sides and both teams had chances to win the game.A good crowd of around 1,000.And home by 10pm too.

Unlucky Needham.

My match report sent from over 100 miles away & not having seen a second of the game!

Braintree score in added on time in the first half to go in front. The equaliser arrived in the last minute of second half added time & Chesham go in front 5 minutes into extra time. 3 minutes later a Braintree penalty is saved.

I'm constantly switching between FlashLiveScores & Chesham United twitter as the remaining time takes over an hour to complete (it certainly felt like this!) & then Flash Scores puts a red dot alongside Chesham. That can only mean it's 3-1! Thr Braintree 'keeper had gone upfield & the ball was stroked into an empty net.

At home to Maidstone on November the 4th. Bring it on! Prize money from FA Competitions for Chesham this season has now reached a minimum of £23,850 & first round winners receive £41,000. They might even break even this season!

Rangers would receive £105,000 for a third round victory!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 22:54]
Non-League day Saturday- where ya going? on 09:26 - Oct 18 with 1180 viewsTheChef

I was at Wingate last night watching them get a solid 2-0 win against Horsham.

Up to the heady heights of 6th!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024