Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macams Match Thread 10:14 - Sep 15 with 38664 viewseasthertsr

First time starting one of these! I'm going 2-1 to us with both goals at the loft end!
Macams Match Thread on 15:44 - Sep 17 with 1497 viewsNorthernr

If we've finished tearing strips off each other I'd welcome opinions on ratings and star man, I'm finding them tricky this week.
Macams Match Thread on 15:51 - Sep 17 with 1460 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Macams Match Thread on 15:44 - Sep 17 by Northernr

If we've finished tearing strips off each other I'd welcome opinions on ratings and star man, I'm finding them tricky this week.

Oh man, me too...

But I'll try.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Macams Match Thread on 15:53 - Sep 17 with 1425 viewsDamo1962

By the sounds of what I have gathered, Field,Paal and Willock looked best yesterday. Hope Willock starts Tuesday. Colback deserves the lowest mark for making a tough task almost impossible. Sinclair needs to calm down a bit...and we still need a striker. That's all I'm allowed to say Clive... didn't watch it you know😉 Will be watching on Tuesday, so will have a better take on it all. Hope that's ok with the character assassins on here.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2023 15:54]
Macams Match Thread on 15:57 - Sep 17 with 1404 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Begovic 5
Kakay 5
Cook 6
Fox 7 MOTM
Smyth 4
Colback 3
Field 6
Paal 6
Dozzell 6
Chair 5
Armstrong 5

Dykes 5
Larkeche 5
Willock 6
Kolli 6
JCS 6

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Macams Match Thread on 16:05 - Sep 17 with 1364 viewsEsox_Lucius

Harping back to my thoughts on opposition teams targeting Kakay, as Smyth is derelict in his defensive duties, I am of the opinion that Ossie had a better game than the majority of the team and the fact that he is only rated 0.1 above Willock is risible. SD-M would have done a far better job that someone pulling out of tackles so they can move on ASAP.
If the time ever arrives that a good quality RWB arrives I would put Ossie in front of them as he is one of the better crossers in the team, and has the beating of opposition defenders more often than he doesn't. I would also like to have it noted that Dozzell is improving week after week and becoming the player we hoped he would be.

The grass is always greener.

Macams Match Thread on 16:42 - Sep 17 with 1276 viewsRangersw12

Macams Match Thread on 15:57 - Sep 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Begovic 5
Kakay 5
Cook 6
Fox 7 MOTM
Smyth 4
Colback 3
Field 6
Paal 6
Dozzell 6
Chair 5
Armstrong 5

Dykes 5
Larkeche 5
Willock 6
Kolli 6
JCS 6

Pretty much spot on
Macams Match Thread on 16:49 - Sep 17 with 1243 viewsDorse

Didn't watch it due to decorating duties but I'll happily make some up. I like to help.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2023 16:49]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Macams Match Thread on 18:17 - Sep 17 with 1128 viewsQPROslo

I thought Dozzell was the best. But nobody really starred.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2023 18:19]
Login to get fewer ads

Macams Match Thread on 18:26 - Sep 17 with 1097 viewsthemodfather

re the red card, the snippet i saw on FL highlights, at speed it was a tough tackle, likely a yello, but the 6 or so sunderland players surrounding the ref, he melted and went red. the tackle was not high, maybe from the angle shown, just over the ankle but on the shin pads. not "over the ball" and changed the game.
Macams Match Thread on 16:16 - Sep 18 with 778 viewsDamo1962

Forgot Fox. Seems like a good signing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024