Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryder Cup 09:18 - Sep 29 with 4849 viewsWokingR

Already resigned to getting absolutely no work done at all today.
And with tomorrows trains strike making it difficult to get home after the game, I'm currently 50/50 on not bothering and watching the golf all day instead.
Got a mate who's gone out there and got tickets for all 3 days. Don't think I've ever been more envious of someone in life.
And we really need to introduce that Iceland Clap !
Ryder Cup on 13:17 - Sep 30 with 1389 viewsthemodfather

def be happy europe get 10pts or more by this evening.. usa rallying now but we need 5pts to win it and inching closer.
Ryder Cup on 17:21 - Sep 30 with 1305 viewsNoDiddley

Ryder Cup on 13:17 - Sep 30 by themodfather

def be happy europe get 10pts or more by this evening.. usa rallying now but we need 5pts to win it and inching closer.

‘Football chants’ at golf now?
“Can we play you every week”
I’m as patriotic as the next man but FFS
Idiots
Ryder Cup on 15:10 - Oct 1 with 1202 viewsCamberleyR

Europe making this harder for themselves than it should be although the septics just lately do seem to be holing every putt.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ryder Cup on 16:05 - Oct 1 with 1151 viewsloftboy

Get in

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ryder Cup on 16:16 - Oct 1 with 1127 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Absolutely brilliant.
Ryder Cup on 16:40 - Oct 1 with 1066 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Ryder Cup on 16:16 - Oct 1 by Silverfoxqpr

Absolutely brilliant.

Got a bit shaky there for a while but fair play to Tommy and Shane they kept their nerves and delivered huge wins .
thank Christ we were at home if the US made that run on their home turf they would have stolen it with the pressure IMO.
Great few days congrats Europe
Ryder Cup on 21:56 - Oct 1 with 948 viewsPaddyhoops

Fantastic . Joyful . And Rory Mac losing his rag!!
Ryder Cup on 22:33 - Oct 1 with 917 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Super result. Young team bodes well for the future. It'll be interesting to see how they handle the cauldron of NYC in 2 years time.
Login to get fewer ads

Ryder Cup on 15:58 - Oct 2 with 723 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Ryder Cup on 22:33 - Oct 1 by Benny_the_Ball

Super result. Young team bodes well for the future. It'll be interesting to see how they handle the cauldron of NYC in 2 years time.

Its going to be ugly in NY that goes without saying .Some of the most ignorant ,disrespectful and angry fans live there and Philly too.
The US team will have a massive advantage and that looks like mission impossible IMO.
Luke Donald did not seem over excited to be returning as captain and I would not blame him.
He got away with a mistake in singles that Mark James (our worst captain ever I think) made in 1999 ,putting 3 or 4 rookies ,weaker players in a row on Sunday and getting overwhelmed by a red wave .
I felt very nervous for an hour yesterday and when Scottish Bob missed a 1 foot putt it got more tense .
Luckily Tommy hit the drive of his life and Lowry showed some serious fire and brimstone to pull those halfs out .
Lets enjoy this one next one could be butt ugly
Ryder Cup on 16:05 - Oct 2 with 693 viewsGaryBannister86

Ryder Cup on 15:58 - Oct 2 by CLAREMAN1995

Its going to be ugly in NY that goes without saying .Some of the most ignorant ,disrespectful and angry fans live there and Philly too.
The US team will have a massive advantage and that looks like mission impossible IMO.
Luke Donald did not seem over excited to be returning as captain and I would not blame him.
He got away with a mistake in singles that Mark James (our worst captain ever I think) made in 1999 ,putting 3 or 4 rookies ,weaker players in a row on Sunday and getting overwhelmed by a red wave .
I felt very nervous for an hour yesterday and when Scottish Bob missed a 1 foot putt it got more tense .
Luckily Tommy hit the drive of his life and Lowry showed some serious fire and brimstone to pull those halfs out .
Lets enjoy this one next one could be butt ugly

Surely Nick Faldo was the worst ever captain. Great golfer, complete Preston Knob End.

I still can't believe Fowler conceded that putt? Fleetwood must have been rather relieved....you can see him race to pick it up before Fowler's brain re-engages....
Ryder Cup on 16:50 - Oct 2 with 634 viewsCamberleyR

Ryder Cup on 16:05 - Oct 2 by GaryBannister86

Surely Nick Faldo was the worst ever captain. Great golfer, complete Preston Knob End.

I still can't believe Fowler conceded that putt? Fleetwood must have been rather relieved....you can see him race to pick it up before Fowler's brain re-engages....

I'd agree with that about Faldo. Until 2021, that whupping in 2008 was Europe's worst since 1981 and his tactic of putting his best players out last in the singles massively backfired as the septics put the points needed on the board early on rendering it meaningless.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024