Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Innnnn one - Report 22:16 - Oct 25 with 8552 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61139
Innnnn one - Report on 10:52 - Oct 26 with 1967 viewsTheChef

Innnnn one - Report on 10:45 - Oct 26 by Northernr

Yeh, and I buy the Sondico Fire model with the plastic splints in the fingers specifically to stop this happening. Perhaps I should take them back to Michael Ashley's Sporting Goods Emporium and wave my fat finger at them.

Hmmm OK - I have a similar pair with those splints (which I didn't wear...), thought that might make a difference.

Oh well, will just stop going in goal I think is the easiest solution!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Innnnn one - Report on 11:00 - Oct 26 with 1939 viewspeterlund_dk

Such manly ways to get your fingers injured. I got a mallet finger Monday this week - from tucking in the bed sheets. Literally.

Upside is, that I now have a splint on my middle finger locking it in the stretched position, which will come in very handy watching us on the stream against Leicester on Saturday.

Regarding Dunne's second yellow, I'm very sure it came from "massaging" the penalty spot with his studs right after the penalty was called. That is what Jed Wallace appeared to signal to the ref.
Innnnn one - Report on 11:05 - Oct 26 with 1906 viewsNorthernr

Innnnn one - Report on 11:00 - Oct 26 by peterlund_dk

Such manly ways to get your fingers injured. I got a mallet finger Monday this week - from tucking in the bed sheets. Literally.

Upside is, that I now have a splint on my middle finger locking it in the stretched position, which will come in very handy watching us on the stream against Leicester on Saturday.

Regarding Dunne's second yellow, I'm very sure it came from "massaging" the penalty spot with his studs right after the penalty was called. That is what Jed Wallace appeared to signal to the ref.

Yes I think you're right, I've added that into the report.

Either way, braindead.
Innnnn one - Report on 11:10 - Oct 26 with 1889 viewsthehat

Thanks Clive - Arh Bullseye on a Sunday night used to hate it afterwards as it meant bed and Monday back to School.

I guess the plan was to stay in the game frustrate WBA and then try and hit them later in the game with Smyth and Armstrong's pace. To be fair it was working until Paal and Dunne had their brain farts.

Even with the sitting in we did have some moments in the first half we forced 2 corners which were poorly executed we had Cannon's wonderful cross that Dykes should have thrown himself at and we had Chair's free kick in a very dangerous position that he yet again completely wasted with a scuff.

I love Chair to bits but he has been really poor lately and does seem to get a free pass.

So it looks like Ainsworth's time is coming to an end. I would probably have stuck with him because if we twist we will probably go down anyway but start next season with a points deduction due to breaching FFP (look at Reading, Derby and Wigan) and I really don't think any other manager will get any more from this squad that have been poor since January 2022.

Warnock is probably our only hope but I hear he doesn't even think its salvageable.
Innnnn one - Report on 11:13 - Oct 26 with 1875 viewspeterlund_dk

Innnnn one - Report on 11:05 - Oct 26 by Northernr

Yes I think you're right, I've added that into the report.

Either way, braindead.

Absolutely nonsensical from what was supposed to be a no-nonsense defender.
And braindead.
Innnnn one - Report on 11:16 - Oct 26 with 1855 viewsTheChef

Innnnn one - Report on 11:00 - Oct 26 by peterlund_dk

Ooof - be careful out there people!!!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Innnnn one - Report on 11:59 - Oct 26 with 1753 viewsQPunkR

Also broke 2 fingers on my right hand in exactly the same way taking my turn in goals last year. Us Rs are a sturdy bunch!

QPR - "shit but local"

Innnnn one - Report on 12:18 - Oct 26 with 1718 viewsandrew1302

I honestly think the only joy of supporting QPR at the moment is these reports. What an incredible mess and it really does show how a man at the top of any organisation can be worth the exorbitant sums they are paid. Unfortunately we have a benevolent idiot who with his mate Fernandes have destroyed this club. I am told that GA will not listen to anyone, it is my way or no way. Clearly as has been stated many times he is way out of his depth at this level and has lost everyone apart from seemingly the owners. Personally after 50 plus years i am not even considering going on saturday and i think people should either boycott or barrack. Not the players but GA. I am sorry but he has to be forced out by people power if not by the owners. I really do not see us surviving easily in League 1 and the main way to right this is to at a minimum improve confidence levels amongst the players and supporters. GA is doing the opposite and frankly is becoming something of a hate figure amongst all the people i sit around. Let us at least try to play football and not the turgid muck GA is serving up.
Login to get fewer ads

Innnnn one - Report on 12:39 - Oct 26 with 1660 viewsRs_Holy

Innnnn one - Report on 12:18 - Oct 26 by andrew1302

I honestly think the only joy of supporting QPR at the moment is these reports. What an incredible mess and it really does show how a man at the top of any organisation can be worth the exorbitant sums they are paid. Unfortunately we have a benevolent idiot who with his mate Fernandes have destroyed this club. I am told that GA will not listen to anyone, it is my way or no way. Clearly as has been stated many times he is way out of his depth at this level and has lost everyone apart from seemingly the owners. Personally after 50 plus years i am not even considering going on saturday and i think people should either boycott or barrack. Not the players but GA. I am sorry but he has to be forced out by people power if not by the owners. I really do not see us surviving easily in League 1 and the main way to right this is to at a minimum improve confidence levels amongst the players and supporters. GA is doing the opposite and frankly is becoming something of a hate figure amongst all the people i sit around. Let us at least try to play football and not the turgid muck GA is serving up.

I have been once this season (Ipswich) and really didn't enjoy the experience... (and that was one of the better games) :(
Got to paint the dining room on Saturday... (whilst listening to London and Sinton describing the car crash).
Innnnn one - Report on 12:41 - Oct 26 with 1652 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Just watched his post match interview, which I don't usually. My God, that is a man who has clearly reached the end of the road and knows it.
His answer to the first question was just a hopeless ramble, interjected with bits about how he works hard. It seems plan A didn't work when he joined and is like a rabbit in the headlights as there is no plan B, C, D or E.
I can't blame GA as he should never have been hired, it lies with the owners yet again.
Innnnn one - Report on 13:22 - Oct 26 with 1562 viewsFrankRightguard

Innnnn one - Report on 10:45 - Oct 26 by Northernr

Yeh, and I buy the Sondico Fire model with the plastic splints in the fingers specifically to stop this happening. Perhaps I should take them back to Michael Ashley's Sporting Goods Emporium and wave my fat finger at them.

Perhaps buy a pair of the skippers gloves, help a brother out.
Innnnn one - Report on 14:22 - Oct 26 with 1450 viewsBklynRanger

High quality, visceral stuff. That 'Attendance' section has me all hot and bothered.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 14:23]
Innnnn one - Report on 17:04 - Oct 26 with 1211 viewsHoosWho

Innnnn one - Report on 14:22 - Oct 26 by BklynRanger

High quality, visceral stuff. That 'Attendance' section has me all hot and bothered.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 14:23]

Super, Smashing, Great.

Thanks Clive.

It is a sad fact that for much of the past year, the only pleasure I've gained QPR wise, is that derived from reading your reports.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 17:05]
Innnnn one - Report on 18:49 - Oct 26 with 1070 viewsSteveB

I don't know how you keep doing it mate, but I'm so glad that you do.
Brilliant writing, brilliant...
Innnnn one - Report on 20:23 - Oct 26 with 976 viewsLoft1979

THAT!!

1. Paul Smyth has a game for (his international) career and is greeted by a spot on the bench....yet we have no offense.

2. Reference the subject line: The team we have, man for man is FAR better than I thought we would have on September 1st. We CAN do better.
Innnnn one - Report on 20:36 - Oct 26 with 954 viewsRsinWales

How so much humour can be mined from such misery is a thing of mystery to me. You are a genius sir.
Innnnn one - Report on 20:39 - Oct 26 with 951 viewsManinBlack

Thankfully you didn't break your hand like Fiona Bruce or we might not have got such an entertaining read at all. You might have to make Saturdays one your best ever after Leicester wipe the floor with us. The team get worse while your reports get better...
Innnnn one - Report on 11:10 - Oct 27 with 739 viewswestberksr

I wish I could have read and appreciated this brilliant read as a neutral.....

unfortunately, whilst I am a QPR fan (in the loosest sense of the word atm) it just fills me with anger and sadness; and that is almost unfair on you Clive.

what a pile of shite we have become and Jimmy Dunne should have been made to hitch a lift home; the dumb f**k.

I've so wanted for it to work out for GA but this is simply unforgivable. Who next for the worst job in football?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024