Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sabri Lamouchi 20:41 - Oct 29 with 8923 viewsE17hoop

in the frame according to a Talksport journalist.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Sabri Lamouchi on 10:05 - Oct 30 with 2729 viewsNed_Kennedys

Sabri Lamouchi on 09:54 - Oct 30 by Northernr

I'm updating this to he wouldn't be my choice, but I don't think it'll be Warnock either

What time are they announcing it do you think?
Sabri Lamouchi on 10:08 - Oct 30 with 2679 viewsBuckR

I'm updating this to he wouldn't be my choice, but I don't think it'll be Warnock either

Damn!
Sabri Lamouchi on 10:18 - Oct 30 with 2565 viewsFrankRightguard

Ooh you tease
Sabri Lamouchi on 10:21 - Oct 30 with 2507 viewsRs_Holy

Do you know who it is Clive??? (You don't have to tell us who it is if you are sworn to secrecy btw)... But if you do know, are you happy with the choice???
Sabri Lamouchi on 10:27 - Oct 30 with 2439 viewsloftus77

If it's not Warnock, I can only assume its because even he (with all his Championship) experience) views us as beyond salvation...

Hope its not Lamouchi - seems too risky and 'radical' (left-of-field) at this time. As QPR, we need TLC. I'd go for Warbuton/Eustace or Rowett.
Sabri Lamouchi on 10:30 - Oct 30 with 2406 viewsNorthernr

Sabri Lamouchi on 10:21 - Oct 30 by Rs_Holy

Do you know who it is Clive??? (You don't have to tell us who it is if you are sworn to secrecy btw)... But if you do know, are you happy with the choice???

No I don't mate. I'm not going to prick tease, I don't know. I was sure it was going to be Warnock yesterday but I'm not so sure about that this morning.
Sabri Lamouchi on 10:31 - Oct 30 with 2403 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'd still prefer Warnock, because no matter his age or where he manages, he's always got something to prove and he reveals in difficult situations. Plus, with the c...s he's got under and over him for that matter, I don't think he'll waste time being nice.

Short term yes, but sometimes you just have to dig deep and get through it. Traits we don't have and which he brings by the shed load.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sabri Lamouchi on 10:50 - Oct 30 with 2266 viewsngbqpr

Forget the perils of short-termism, the 'never go back' mantra, the fact he never replied to our emails, his age blah blah blah.

We need a footballing Red Adair for 7 months, and that is Warnock.

He is clearly the best fit for right now, and it also buys us time to get a DoF in and give them time to look at long term coaching options.

IMHO.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

Sabri Lamouchi on 11:05 - Oct 30 with 2148 viewsNed_Kennedys

Would be disappointed if it’s not Warnock.

If it’s not him though I expect it’ll be Eustace as he’s been available for a while.
Sabri Lamouchi on 11:08 - Oct 30 with 2107 viewsNorthantsHoop

My heart sunk a bit when heard that Lamouchi's name came forward as an option. Think we need Warnock in to get us stabilised and with a fighting chance of staying up. Not adverse to Gary Rowett or even Nathan Jones, but interim Warnock until end of the season would be a good shout.
Sabri Lamouchi on 11:39 - Oct 30 with 1962 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Sabri Lamouchi on 10:30 - Oct 30 by Northernr

No I don't mate. I'm not going to prick tease, I don't know. I was sure it was going to be Warnock yesterday but I'm not so sure about that this morning.

Why the change this morning Clive?

Based upon things you've heard, read, or just gut feel?
Sabri Lamouchi on 12:13 - Oct 30 with 1736 viewsDavieQPR

Sorry but Sabri Lamouche sounds like a cheap bottle of fizzy plonk you would buy from Lidl.
Sabri Lamouchi on 14:23 - Oct 30 with 1368 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sabri Lamouchi on 23:08 - Oct 29 by Northernr

TBF on this thread I've said he wouldn't be my choice and I think it'll be Warnock.

Granted but you've since changed your mind! TBF I wouldn't put it past our board to avoid Warnock or for Warnock to decide that this is one fire that even he can't extinguish.
Sabri Lamouchi on 14:29 - Oct 30 with 1357 viewspaulhoop2

Sabri Lamouchi on 14:23 - Oct 30 by Benny_the_Ball

Granted but you've since changed your mind! TBF I wouldn't put it past our board to avoid Warnock or for Warnock to decide that this is one fire that even he can't extinguish.

Well by now would have expected an announcement. Possibility we can’t afford Colin so go for lamoche

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Sabri Lamouchi on 14:32 - Oct 30 with 1308 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sabri Lamouchi on 14:29 - Oct 30 by paulhoop2

Well by now would have expected an announcement. Possibility we can’t afford Colin so go for lamoche

If we can't afford Colin for 7 months, we're really in trouble.
Sabri Lamouchi on 14:32 - Oct 30 with 1311 viewsTheChef

Sabri Lamouchi on 12:13 - Oct 30 by DavieQPR

Sorry but Sabri Lamouche sounds like a cheap bottle of fizzy plonk you would buy from Lidl.

And he's delicious!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Sabri Lamouchi on 14:34 - Oct 30 with 1274 viewsDavieQPR

Marti Cifuentes being linked by the Telegraph.
Sabri Lamouchi on 20:35 - Oct 30 with 1009 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ferme Lamouche.
Sabri Lamouchi on 21:29 - Oct 30 with 864 viewsDavieQPR

Sabri Lamouchi on 20:35 - Oct 30 by Benny_the_Ball

Ferme Lamouche.

Sorry was mixing up the fizzy with the still.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024