Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rwanda 10:21 - Nov 15 with 21688 viewsraynor94

Supreme court has ruled its illegal.

That's a lot of money down the drain, awaiting a comment from Suella

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rwanda on 17:35 - Apr 1 with 1105 viewsGwyn737

Rwanda on 13:25 - Apr 1 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

We are seeing the biggest, most brazen and most obvious operation of human trafficking and slavery in British if not human history and a huge chunk of the population are welcoming it with open arms.

A huge chunk?

I’ve not come across anyone advocating for drug dealers and other criminals to be welcomed with open arms.
Rwanda on 18:12 - Apr 1 with 1078 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 17:05 - Apr 1 by Wingstandwood

A boat has been videoed arriving from France that contained a large amount of Vietnamese seeking (*cough, cough, cough*) 'asylum'.

1:26s in video!

I wonder what kind of professional expertise they will offer U.K society? I guess horticulture? I make the obvious suggestion that the U.K is being flooded with criminality and organised crime of type that I predicted way in advance a few years back on this very forum!!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49852678
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-who-paid-35000-smuggled-284930
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cannabis-factory-wales-police-crim
https://www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/news/14420612.vietnamese-man-admits-involve

Here is a Google webpage search result!

Vietnam and the drug gang(s) link is so damning! And its a widespread throughout the entire U.K. Shocking!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=vietnamese+cannabis+uk&sca_esv=6533ed6bf03

Argus!

Rwanda on 21:19 - Apr 1 with 1004 viewsFlashberryjack

Rwanda on 18:12 - Apr 1 by Wingstandwood

Here is a Google webpage search result!

Vietnam and the drug gang(s) link is so damning! And its a widespread throughout the entire U.K. Shocking!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=vietnamese+cannabis+uk&sca_esv=6533ed6bf03

They are fleeing war ravaged countries, show some compassion mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rwanda on 21:48 - Apr 1 with 993 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 21:19 - Apr 1 by Flashberryjack

Could you imagine if numbers remain or increase, the U.K will in ten years have 500,000 - 1,000,000 unvetted illegal immigrants walking amongst its population.

Scary or what?

Argus!

Rwanda on 13:18 - Apr 2 with 922 viewsAnotherJohn

Last year I visited Vietnam, Lao PDR, Thailand and China for work. All have pretty strict border controls, although significant numbers of Lao and Vietnamese undocumented workers do enter Thailand, along with many granted work permits. What sticks in my mind is what one Chinese academic said to me about people coming across the English Channel in small boats: "We can't understand why you are so tolerant. It makes you look weak". We often hear the argument put forward that stricter UK border controls would damage our international reputation, but I think in China and SE Asia the more prevalent view is that we are weak, and no doubt this motivates some economic migrants to come our way.
Rwanda on 13:34 - Apr 2 with 913 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 13:18 - Apr 2 by AnotherJohn

Last year I visited Vietnam, Lao PDR, Thailand and China for work. All have pretty strict border controls, although significant numbers of Lao and Vietnamese undocumented workers do enter Thailand, along with many granted work permits. What sticks in my mind is what one Chinese academic said to me about people coming across the English Channel in small boats: "We can't understand why you are so tolerant. It makes you look weak". We often hear the argument put forward that stricter UK border controls would damage our international reputation, but I think in China and SE Asia the more prevalent view is that we are weak, and no doubt this motivates some economic migrants to come our way.

I guess China and some other places are remaining rational, grown-up and apply common sense by not praying on the altar of WOKE unlike the legions of crackpots you tend to find in this country?

Argus!

Rwanda on 14:38 - Apr 2 with 888 viewsFlashberryjack

Rwanda on 21:48 - Apr 1 by Wingstandwood

Could you imagine if numbers remain or increase, the U.K will in ten years have 500,000 - 1,000,000 unvetted illegal immigrants walking amongst its population.

Scary or what?

It sure is scary, and still you have the lunes wanting more immigration, despite the housing shortage overcrowded schools, hospital waiting list, violent and sexual crime, shop lifting, religious terrorism and drug dealing out of control.

I know, you can't blame all migrants for the above, because we have enough criminals of our own without importing 100's of thousands more.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rwanda on 14:48 - Apr 2 with 882 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 14:38 - Apr 2 by Flashberryjack

It sure is scary, and still you have the lunes wanting more immigration, despite the housing shortage overcrowded schools, hospital waiting list, violent and sexual crime, shop lifting, religious terrorism and drug dealing out of control.

I know, you can't blame all migrants for the above, because we have enough criminals of our own without importing 100's of thousands more.

The situation is unsustainable, the numbers that have arrived recently would have filled the barge, RAF Scampton and a huge amount of hotels.

It is bleeding bloody obvious that the U.K is going to run out of accommodation places, and when it does? Moronic WOKE idiots will be then complaining that there is nowhere to put these individual's, despite the fact that they pushed for it in the first place.

They are an absolute joke!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Rwanda on 14:54 - Apr 2 with 876 viewsJumpingJackFlash

None of this can possibly be happening. It's clearly fake news as we took back control of our borders with Brexit.
Rwanda on 19:54 - Apr 2 with 818 viewsAnotherJohn

Some are saying that a new pull factor is about to come online. I had rather lost track of this scheme. Am I right to think it is the one first mooted last year?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/wales-pays-huge-sum-to-illegal-migrants-in
Rwanda on 20:39 - Apr 2 with 782 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 19:54 - Apr 2 by AnotherJohn

Some are saying that a new pull factor is about to come online. I had rather lost track of this scheme. Am I right to think it is the one first mooted last year?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/wales-pays-huge-sum-to-illegal-migrants-in

WOKE crackpots and naive virtue signalling do-gooders, have in recent times been exposed by stark reality to be the absolute thicko's and shower of sh1t that they well and truly are, when? What they have been responsible for has come back to bite by creating major problems.

E- nut-jobs oblivious that what they encourage ends with not only an extremely large bill that has to be settled, but also ends with severe societal repercussion's e.g. creation of ghetto's, importation of crime gangs and the ruination of a functional society.

Look at "full to the brim Ireland", which is facing catastrophic consequences. "To every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction" Hey!

Here comes either tents or pre-fab modular housing ghettos for a soon to be "full " U.K.

Argus!

Rwanda on 12:21 - Apr 18 with 515 viewsWingstandwood

More arrests that followed the others who arrived via their mass invasion of U.K territory!

QUOTE: "A statement from South Wales Police read: "Our officers have been busy carrying out enforcement action on multiple cannabis factory sites across Neath Port Talbot and Swansea in the past few days. Thanks to local intelligence, Swansea City neighbourhood policing team partnered with Operation Viscaria officers to carry out enforcement of a five-floor cannabis factory on St James Gardens, Uplands on Friday, April 12 ." END OF QUOTE

A special mention to the not-so-local lads a.k.a. Bery Shquti, 24, and Pellumb Dadas who "offer diversity" and help to fill U.K prisons at a relentless rate at an astronomical cost to the taxpayer!!!!
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/police-went-large-home-posh-290098
[Post edited 18 Apr 12:25]

Argus!

Rwanda on 12:56 - Apr 18 with 486 viewsAnotherJohn

The stories keep coming. Ironically, the St James building is very close to the home of a friend from a local church group that assists asylum seekers.

Another story today concerns a rapist who turned up at a recent protest displaying the sign "Migrants are not criminals". Most are not of course, but unfortunately some are. This seems more likely when they enter illegally..

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1889652/failed-asylum-seeker-rape-trial

Edit. As I think Res guessed, the two names in the post above about the St James house are Albanian.
[Post edited 18 Apr 16:07]
Rwanda on 14:18 - Apr 18 with 450 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rwanda on 21:19 - Apr 1 by Flashberryjack

Albania is poor but not war ravaged. All the coffee shops are doing well out of them. Not exactly sure why they are here Albania has a lot going for it

Wise sage since Toshack era

Rwanda on 15:11 - Apr 18 with 437 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Rwanda on 17:35 - Apr 1 by Gwyn737

A huge chunk?

I’ve not come across anyone advocating for drug dealers and other criminals to be welcomed with open arms.

A huge chunk would welcome them all in no questions asked regardless of who they are.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Rwanda on 15:20 - Apr 18 with 428 viewsDr_Winston

Rwanda on 15:11 - Apr 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

A huge chunk would welcome them all in no questions asked regardless of who they are.

I don't recall ever seeing a sign that read "Refugees Welcome. Apart from those who aren't genuinely fleeing oppression, or have extensive criminal records in their countries of origin".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rwanda on 12:39 - Apr 25 with 292 viewsAnotherJohn

With delicious irony an EU country is complaining about undocumented migrants pouring in from the UK. It seems that up to 80% of undocumented migrants requesting international humanitarian protection in the Irish Republic, many of them Nigerian, have crossed from N. Ireland.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/asylum-seekers-are-pouring-into-ireland-fr

The Taoiseach recently stated that the RoI has reached its limit in terms of how many migrants it can accommodate and this movement across the border is seen as a major problem, Ireland has a returns agreement to enable it to ship persons who have refugee status in the UK back to us. However - and this is the punch line - the Irish High Court recently ruled that returns to the UK are unlawful because the UK is an unsafe country due to the Rwanda policy. Perhaps one EU country can talk to another EU country about the need for an effective policy to prevent small boat launches?
[Post edited 25 Apr 13:34]
Rwanda on 07:35 - Apr 28 with 195 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Rwanda on 12:39 - Apr 25 by AnotherJohn

With delicious irony an EU country is complaining about undocumented migrants pouring in from the UK. It seems that up to 80% of undocumented migrants requesting international humanitarian protection in the Irish Republic, many of them Nigerian, have crossed from N. Ireland.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/asylum-seekers-are-pouring-into-ireland-fr

The Taoiseach recently stated that the RoI has reached its limit in terms of how many migrants it can accommodate and this movement across the border is seen as a major problem, Ireland has a returns agreement to enable it to ship persons who have refugee status in the UK back to us. However - and this is the punch line - the Irish High Court recently ruled that returns to the UK are unlawful because the UK is an unsafe country due to the Rwanda policy. Perhaps one EU country can talk to another EU country about the need for an effective policy to prevent small boat launches?

The irony of it all. It was the ROI that insisted the land border between the UK and the ROI must be an open border with no custom Post or immigration controls. Now they are complaining that Aslyum seekers, illegal immigrants and economic migrants are crossing their unguarded border in their thousands.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Rwanda on 08:27 - Apr 28 with 189 viewsGwyn737

Rwanda on 12:39 - Apr 25 by AnotherJohn

Can they just do what we did and get their parliament to keep voting until they legislate that Rwanda is safe, getting round the courts that way?
Rwanda on 08:45 - Apr 28 with 185 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Rwanda on 08:27 - Apr 28 by Gwyn737

Can they just do what we did and get their parliament to keep voting until they legislate that Rwanda is safe, getting round the courts that way?

Why not cut out the middleman and sent them back to France directly from the ROI.

Rwanda on 08:49 - Apr 28 with 182 viewsGwyn737

Rwanda on 08:45 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

Why not cut out the middleman and sent them back to France directly from the ROI.

I expect that’s what they’ll do.

Edit:

It appears so. First search:

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/ministers-scramble-to-shut-back-door-of-as
[Post edited 28 Apr 8:51]
Rwanda on 09:41 - Apr 28 with 164 viewscontroversial_jack

Rwanda on 08:45 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

Why would France want to take them? They are not French as much as they aren't British
Rwanda on 11:29 - Apr 28 with 141 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Rwanda on 09:41 - Apr 28 by controversial_jack

Why would France want to take them? They are not French as much as they aren't British

Probably because they entered the EU first and is it considered a safe region they should apply for Asylum in the first EU country they arrive in. Of course the EU had freedom of movement so they can travel legally to any of the 27 EU members.

Rwanda on 15:17 - Apr 28 with 117 viewsbuilthjack

I just read that it had cost around £500 million so far.
What an incompetent bunch of bastards.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rwanda on 16:26 - Apr 28 with 101 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Rwanda on 09:41 - Apr 28 by controversial_jack

They should want to take them because they will benefit the economy, become doctors and nurses, do all the jobs the French people don’t want to do and generally enrich French society. Or something.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024