Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ravel's totally wasted career... 14:59 - Dec 4 with 5709 viewsbosh67

... But at least he could park near the shops... until now!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-67612757

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 15:10 - Dec 4 with 5134 viewsJuzzie

Just as bad as the cnts (I should, if not already, put this in the Random Irritations thread) who park in the parent/child bay when they don't have kids with them (if at all). I know it's not legally enforceable but it should be.
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 15:52 - Dec 4 with 5018 viewsSimplyNico

Or Captain, Leader, Bellend parking in a disabled space - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3251349/That-s-foul-John-150-000-week-C
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 15:58 - Dec 4 with 4993 viewsChrisNW6

I think the whole blue badge system needs looking at, so many people seem to be able to game the system and have access to badges. So many cars are broken into for the badges, there must be a better way of registering cars when people with disabilities are using them.
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 16:14 - Dec 4 with 4931 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 15:58 - Dec 4 by ChrisNW6

I think the whole blue badge system needs looking at, so many people seem to be able to game the system and have access to badges. So many cars are broken into for the badges, there must be a better way of registering cars when people with disabilities are using them.

The difficulty is that you can be a passenger as well as a driver so any system has to allow for this flexibility.
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 16:14 - Dec 4 with 4937 viewsLazyFan

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 15:58 - Dec 4 by ChrisNW6

If only we could link it to some sort of licensing system we already have available and by-named driver!

zzzzzzzzzz

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 17:40 - Dec 4 with 4741 viewsNorthernr

Judging by the size of his arse, could have just been stopping off for delicious minty biscuits?

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 17:48 - Dec 4 with 4700 viewsJuzzie

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 17:40 - Dec 4 by Northernr

Judging by the size of his arse, could have just been stopping off for delicious minty biscuits?

I love a minty biscuit myself and really want to know what brand Barry was talking about!
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 17:49 - Dec 4 with 4697 viewsNorthernr

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 17:48 - Dec 4 by Juzzie

I love a minty biscuit myself and really want to know what brand Barry was talking about!

No brand names please.
Login to get fewer ads

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 17:50 - Dec 4 with 4678 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 16:14 - Dec 4 by LazyFan

If only we could link it to some sort of licensing system we already have available and by-named driver!

Again, that wouldn't necessarily work as you don't need to be driving to use a blue badge. A blue badge holder can ask you for a lift to the hospital and you can display their badge. Without a physical badge, a disabled person would have to register every single car and/or driver they're likely to get help from. This could easily be abused. It would also mean that the blue badge holder has to re-register every time there's a change of car.
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 19:41 - Dec 4 with 4467 viewsqueensparker

There’s only one answer here surely: Viscount.
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 19:45 - Dec 4 with 4459 viewsNoDiddley

Better than the Orange ones, PMSL (nearly)
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 19:47]
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 20:47 - Dec 4 with 4295 viewsslmrstid

Totally wasted career yet richer than any of us ever will be.

That said he'll probably be one of those who is bankrupt within 5 years of giving up, or we'll be reading about him in the news in 5-10 years where he's turned to crime to try and maintain his standard of living.
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 21:05 - Dec 4 with 4228 viewsBoston

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 20:47 - Dec 4 by slmrstid

Totally wasted career yet richer than any of us ever will be.

That said he'll probably be one of those who is bankrupt within 5 years of giving up, or we'll be reading about him in the news in 5-10 years where he's turned to crime to try and maintain his standard of living.

Speak for yourself on the accumulation of assets there squire

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 22:20 - Dec 4 with 4139 viewsChrisNW6

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 21:05 - Dec 4 by Boston

Just googled Boston net worth.....feck me 😂m
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 08:48 - Dec 5 with 3890 viewsslmrstid

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 21:05 - Dec 4 by Boston

Just as well Russian Bot/Sakura is no longer here - he'd be claiming he's richer than Elon Musk in crypto!
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 15:54 - Dec 5 with 3672 viewsRs_Holy

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 17:48 - Dec 4 by Juzzie

So is Barry saying that its a Viscount Chocolate Minty biscuit or its similar to a Viscount Chocolate Minty Biscuit??? I'm pretty sure the Viscount brand is available in a Mint Chocolate and is almost certainly going to be way nicer than any biscuit produced by a smaller manufacturer of biscuits (unless its Fox's of course). I do love a Fox's Viennese Milk Chocolate btw.
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 16:18 - Dec 5 with 3621 viewsbosh67

This does sound like Alan Partridge's dad!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 16:29 - Dec 5 with 3603 viewssprocket

Well that's cheered me up. Not a fan of minty biscuits personally...
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 16:41 - Dec 5 with 3564 viewslondonscottish

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 15:10 - Dec 4 by Juzzie

Just as bad as the cnts (I should, if not already, put this in the Random Irritations thread) who park in the parent/child bay when they don't have kids with them (if at all). I know it's not legally enforceable but it should be.

When I did have small kids I had a go at a women in a mum truck who'd used one of the parent child spaces.

She jutted her chin out and told me in no uncertain terms that she did indeed have kids.

Yes, I said, but you haven't brought them with you today, have you?

FFS....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 17:17 - Dec 6 with 3280 viewsJuzzie

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 15:54 - Dec 5 by Rs_Holy

So is Barry saying that its a Viscount Chocolate Minty biscuit or its similar to a Viscount Chocolate Minty Biscuit??? I'm pretty sure the Viscount brand is available in a Mint Chocolate and is almost certainly going to be way nicer than any biscuit produced by a smaller manufacturer of biscuits (unless its Fox's of course). I do love a Fox's Viennese Milk Chocolate btw.

Barry said it was like a Viscount. So, if not a Viscount what could he be referring to? We'll never know and I'll go to my grave missing out on what could be the best ever minty, crispy biscuit (better than orange ones).
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 08:54 - Dec 7 with 3017 viewsloftboy

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 17:17 - Dec 6 by Juzzie

Barry said it was like a Viscount. So, if not a Viscount what could he be referring to? We'll never know and I'll go to my grave missing out on what could be the best ever minty, crispy biscuit (better than orange ones).

https://metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ad_171303656.jpg?quality=90&strip
[Post edited 7 Dec 2023 8:58]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 09:02 - Dec 7 with 3002 viewsMrSheen

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 16:41 - Dec 5 by londonscottish

When I did have small kids I had a go at a women in a mum truck who'd used one of the parent child spaces.

She jutted her chin out and told me in no uncertain terms that she did indeed have kids.

Yes, I said, but you haven't brought them with you today, have you?

FFS....

So you expect them to nip out in the car for their own biscuits, then?

A friend of mine knows a football writer in the North West who says that ahem "well-known footballers" with impeccably successful careers are quite happy to park their baby-blue Bentleys on zebra crossings around town. Unlike Ravel, they can rely on the help of dozens of club staff to sort out any issues arising rather than a bloke selling stolen badges behind the garages.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2023 9:06]
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 09:52 - Dec 7 with 2928 viewsRs_Holy

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 08:54 - Dec 7 by loftboy

https://metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ad_171303656.jpg?quality=90&strip

thanks for the heads up loftboy .... might have to nip to my local mini supermarket this afternoon!
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 12:11 - Dec 7 with 2818 viewsJuzzie

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 08:54 - Dec 7 by loftboy

ooooooo yesssss. I remember those and they are indeed very good. Barry does have taste.

Thanks!
Ravel's totally wasted career... on 12:25 - Dec 7 with 2778 viewsHamptonR

Ravel's totally wasted career... on 15:52 - Dec 4 by SimplyNico

Or Captain, Leader, Bellend parking in a disabled space - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3251349/That-s-foul-John-150-000-week-C

The club actually tell their players to park as close to where they are going as possible, regardless of parking restrictions.
A disabled bay is very low, and a decent human being would find a double yellow instead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024