Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham Boat 16:29 - Dec 18 with 2132 viewscolinallcars

Just read that a boat carrying West Ham fans to their away game at Fulham collided with Hammersmith Bridge.
Given the state of the bridge, closed for 5 years it's amazing they didn't further damage it.
News re the much missed bridge is that pedi-cabs will soon be crossing the bridge as a shuttle service
West Ham Boat on 16:31 - Dec 18 with 2111 viewsNorthernr

Surely if it's gone as far as Hammersmith Bridge it's a bit lost.
You can't miss it lads, it's the big football ground with floodlights on your right.
West Ham Boat on 16:44 - Dec 18 with 2020 viewsMick_S

That beats getting stuck in a lift.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

West Ham Boat on 16:48 - Dec 18 with 2008 viewsDannyPaddox

I’ve seen the footgage and studied it - they were rutting the Hammersmith bridge approaching from a Westerly direction - must have been the notorious Twickenham & Richmond irons.
West Ham Boat on 17:13 - Dec 18 with 1901 viewsHayesender

West Ham Boat on 16:48 - Dec 18 by DannyPaddox

I’ve seen the footgage and studied it - they were rutting the Hammersmith bridge approaching from a Westerly direction - must have been the notorious Twickenham & Richmond irons.

You jest, but after the Coventry game in October I had to get the district line to Richmond. It was packed with people coming back from West Ham

Poll: Shamima Beghum

West Ham Boat on 17:20 - Dec 18 with 1873 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

West Ham Boat on 17:23 - Dec 18 with 1855 viewsthame_hoops

West Ham Boat on 17:20 - Dec 18 by qpr_1968

As they approached, they should’ve let the tires down a bit and gone slowly
West Ham Boat on 17:30 - Dec 18 with 1825 viewscolinallcars

They should have alighted at Putney pier - I think the helmsman must've shaken hands with John Barleycorn.
West Ham Boat on 17:32 - Dec 18 with 1810 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

West Ham Boat on 17:13 - Dec 18 by Hayesender

You jest, but after the Coventry game in October I had to get the district line to Richmond. It was packed with people coming back from West Ham

Living in Kingston, and I can confirm that there are lots of middle aged and older West Ham fans out here.

Must be linked to them having won the World Cup in 66.
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham Boat on 17:41 - Dec 18 with 1775 viewsBoston

West Ham Boat on 17:13 - Dec 18 by Hayesender

Travel through Paddington after one of their home games, shite loads heading for Reading and further west.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

West Ham Boat on 17:50 - Dec 18 with 1739 viewsBoston

West Ham Boat on 17:30 - Dec 18 by colinallcars

They should have alighted at Putney pier - I think the helmsman must've shaken hands with John Barleycorn.

Wonder where they set sail from, certainly seen boats that size at Brentford dock? But, maybe they went 'up n dahn', the river, got caught out on their return to Putney by a rising tide.

They should have (Bobby)moored up at the Dove, big pier / dock in front of the pub.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024