Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Return of the European Super League???? 09:05 - Dec 21 with 7280 viewsLblock

Ruling just made that FIFA and UEFA acted illegally in blocking it.

Thats good news for me.

Sooner they sod off and play each other four times a year the better.

The rest of us will survive somehow and could be the reset football needs

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Return of the European Super League???? on 17:36 - Dec 21 with 974 viewsMick_S

Return of the European Super League???? on 16:49 - Dec 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

Man United issue lukewarm response. A fan told me that the rumour is that the Glazers turned down some huge offers for the club because of the anticipation of joining the super league.

“Our position has not changed. We remain fully committed to participation in UEFA competitions, and to positive cooperation with UEFA, the Premier League, and fellow clubs through the ECA on the continued development of the European game.”

https://www.cityam.com/european-super-league-premier-league-manchester-united-an

I can see straight through those Glazers, Baz.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Return of the European Super League???? on 17:46 - Dec 21 with 935 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Return of the European Super League???? on 17:36 - Dec 21 by Mick_S

I can see straight through those Glazers, Baz.

Paneful.
Return of the European Super League???? on 17:50 - Dec 21 with 921 viewsswitchingcode

Let it happen they can all f***off and let’s go back to 4 divisions of 23 clubs and let the national league clubs make up the short fall.The Premier league is a predictable bore fest with my club along with many other just making up the numbers.In my third season and that’s 2 seasons too long away games at old Trafford Anfield ect 😕 had more fun at Exeter and Carlisle.
Return of the European Super League???? on 19:02 - Dec 21 with 805 viewsstevec

Return of the European Super League???? on 11:24 - Dec 21 by Northernr

Well they're proposing legislation that would make it one or the other. You go and do that if you like, but you're booted from the domestic game.

See, yet another good reason to breakaway from the European Courts.
Return of the European Super League???? on 19:10 - Dec 21 with 787 viewsThe_Beast1976

Return of the European Super League???? on 17:50 - Dec 21 by switchingcode

Let it happen they can all f***off and let’s go back to 4 divisions of 23 clubs and let the national league clubs make up the short fall.The Premier league is a predictable bore fest with my club along with many other just making up the numbers.In my third season and that’s 2 seasons too long away games at old Trafford Anfield ect 😕 had more fun at Exeter and Carlisle.

Very well said indeed Mr Bee
Return of the European Super League???? on 21:08 - Dec 21 with 650 viewsNorrisGreen

The "proper" EUFA and FIFA sanctioned club competitions are all significantly expanding in coming seasons. I think all participants in group stages of CL will be guaranteed TEN games.
Basically, the European Super League is already here and operating in plain sight.
The idea that the craven and venal suits of EUFA are the just and legitimate custodians of these competitions is risible. The sententious guff that Ceferin spouts is truly mind-bending... banging on about saving football and football is not for sale. Unbelievable!
The Premier League has already done the dirty on the Football League so I'm extremely attracted to this new ESL doing the dirty on the Premier League.
I actually think that the big 6 defecting from the Prem will result in a rejuvenation of the EFL and real football.
Return of the European Super League???? on 21:30 - Dec 21 with 623 viewsThe_Beast1976

Return of the European Super League???? on 21:08 - Dec 21 by NorrisGreen

The "proper" EUFA and FIFA sanctioned club competitions are all significantly expanding in coming seasons. I think all participants in group stages of CL will be guaranteed TEN games.
Basically, the European Super League is already here and operating in plain sight.
The idea that the craven and venal suits of EUFA are the just and legitimate custodians of these competitions is risible. The sententious guff that Ceferin spouts is truly mind-bending... banging on about saving football and football is not for sale. Unbelievable!
The Premier League has already done the dirty on the Football League so I'm extremely attracted to this new ESL doing the dirty on the Premier League.
I actually think that the big 6 defecting from the Prem will result in a rejuvenation of the EFL and real football.

The 'big 6' defecting to a ESL will be a dream come true for all of us. Please let this happen asap
Return of the European Super League???? on 21:33 - Dec 21 with 622 viewszicoshoops

Wow.
Away from the news today.
Late to this thread, but……
The way I see it is……………..
A greedy bastard, is a greedy bastard, is a greedy bastard.

It’s all about the money, nothing will ever change.
Football, like every other ‘industry’ will generate billions, and the supporters will pay.

I don’t mean us…….
I mean the families all over the world, from Dubai to Indonesia, sitting in front of the TV in their replica shirts, paying 30-40-50 quid a match, watching ‘their’ team.

I’m glad that I watched football during the era when it was football.

To the wealthy owners from The Middle East….. China…..USA……Russia…. and anywhere else in the world.

Piss and shit on the lot of you from the top of Canary Wharf.

Anyway……..

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024