Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread 04:56 - Dec 23 with 24514 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Its Friday night close to midnight here in America so basically 6 am in London and no Match Thread yet.
Are we waiting for E17Hoops again or has he thrown in the towel .
I know the entire fanbase is dissapointed with the SW defeat but I expect a reaction from the boys tomorrow / today .
QPR 1 Southampton 1
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 23 with 2587 viewsQPunkR

Fking useless imbecile Dozzell giving away the dictionary definition of a needless free kick. What a surprise

QPR - "shit but local"

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 23 with 2579 viewsGloucs_R

Ffs didn't deserve that but in fairness we haven't really made any clear cut chances ourselves.

Got to say that was a well worked free kick by Southampton

Poll: Are we staying up?

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 23 with 2534 viewsFDC

Absolutely gutting. Starting to get the stench of death here lads....
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 23 with 2515 viewsJimthehip

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 23 by Gloucs_R

Ffs didn't deserve that but in fairness we haven't really made any clear cut chances ourselves.

Got to say that was a well worked free kick by Southampton

We playing ok but they look a fair bit better than us
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 23 with 2475 viewsGloucs_R

Apart from chair we really do have nothing going forward.

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 23 with 2456 viewsSherryHoop

Bollo cks
What happened at the back post that meant Cannon was on his arse and their CB was totally unmarked? Non of the replays show it.
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 23 with 2428 viewsGloucs_R

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 23 by Jimthehip

We playing ok but they look a fair bit better than us

I disagree mate, I thought we were the better team this half. But sadly we've got nothing really in the final third apart from chair trying to cut in and curl one on his right.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2023 15:49]

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 23 with 2320 viewsQPunkR

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 23 by Gloucs_R

I disagree mate, I thought we were the better team this half. But sadly we've got nothing really in the final third apart from chair trying to cut in and curl one on his right.

We’ve probably just shaded that first half for my money. So to concede from such a retarded fkng free kick yet again is fkn frustrating. Is there anyone in world football who can coach that out of this team of idiots??

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 23 with 2246 viewsJimthehip

Dunno I feel like we can't get the ball really and just hoping for Chair to do something special.

I'd bring EDB off for Armstrong
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 23 with 2199 viewsJimthehip

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 23 by QPunkR

Fking useless imbecile Dozzell giving away the dictionary definition of a needless free kick. What a surprise

Hmm yeah so silly
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 23 with 2175 viewsMalintabuk

Same old Rangers...........no matters who manages us we will always find a way to undo all the good work with a minute of sh!t...........the smallest man in the box, Armstrong gets the flick on and they score...........for god sake
And of course bringing on Manning as changed Southampton's shape and they have definitely been the better team
Up until then it was pretty even, and apart from again looking pretty toothless we were in this. Not sure if it is a lack of intent or just personnel, but we never ever get bodies in the box for crosses, we must have had 3 or 4 crosses coming into the box and only Dykes in it.
So so poor from us. So not sure what MC can do with that bench, Southampton are too good for us to go gung ho............... so my hope is that we can somehow stay in contention until the window and hope that he might have a few gems up his sleeve.
So down here around me and it is looking pretty much over, cant see us scoring 2 against the Saints, and can only hope we might snatch a draw
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 23 with 2130 viewskarlski

A good half against a very good team undone by brainless free kick concession and lack of concentration and physicality at the set piece before half time. A real shame.

Can't see enough from us going forward to say we'll nick an equalizer, especially as Southampton don't need to commit men forward.

Loved Chair's execution of the chip from 40+ yards which was very close, but that situation was probably our best attacking chance and Willock was screaming into space down the right with a 2 on 1 advantage in the middle. Choices.
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 23 with 2061 viewsStreathamRanger

At the game and Cannon looks a bit of a soft touch defensively to me. Was expecting more from him. Think they targeted him for their goal. He knew he'd been done.
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 23 with 2009 viewsSherryHoop

So few goals.in this team that conceding first really feels like a mountain to climb.

We need to win 2-1 like we lost to Wednesday to prove to ourselves.we have got it in us.

Field feels.much more of a limited player in this system. I think he is a good player but every pass is sideways.

Did anyone see the Bauble Challenge on social media. I reckon I could do more than Dykes. Just doesn't feel like he is a natural footballer.

Come on you Rs give us an unexpected Christmas present
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 23 with 1999 viewsJimthehip

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 23 by Jimthehip

Dunno I feel like we can't get the ball really and just hoping for Chair to do something special.

I'd bring EDB off for Armstrong

Actually I'd hook Dozzel for Armstrong
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 23 with 1951 viewsGloucs_R

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 23 by Malintabuk

Same old Rangers...........no matters who manages us we will always find a way to undo all the good work with a minute of sh!t...........the smallest man in the box, Armstrong gets the flick on and they score...........for god sake
And of course bringing on Manning as changed Southampton's shape and they have definitely been the better team
Up until then it was pretty even, and apart from again looking pretty toothless we were in this. Not sure if it is a lack of intent or just personnel, but we never ever get bodies in the box for crosses, we must have had 3 or 4 crosses coming into the box and only Dykes in it.
So so poor from us. So not sure what MC can do with that bench, Southampton are too good for us to go gung ho............... so my hope is that we can somehow stay in contention until the window and hope that he might have a few gems up his sleeve.
So down here around me and it is looking pretty much over, cant see us scoring 2 against the Saints, and can only hope we might snatch a draw

Although I disagree and think we would have better team in the first half I do agree that Manning has made a big difference. Also agree with you that we never seem to get bodies in the box and Dykes is never where you want a striker to be. I've said it before but we desperately need a Nakhi Wells type player... Someone with a bit of pace, knows where the goal is but more importantly finds the right position.

I really do hope that he can bring in three or four players in January. It's so frustrating, you can see we're a much better football team than under Ainsworth but we just lack the killer instinct.

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 23 with 1896 viewsCamberleyR

On the bright side, Coventry have just taken the lead at Sunderland in injury time

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 23 with 1881 viewsdavman

Typical Championship fayre. Could go either way if we had someone who can score. Sadly not though...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 23 with 1822 viewsHooping_Mad

Expecting to see a Larkeche/Amrstrong combo

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 23 with 1823 viewslassel

Saints were barely in neutral, let alone first gear until they brought Manning on and as soon as they upped their game they passed around us at will for 10 minute culminating in the goal.

Can’t see us scoring and expect it’ll peter out into a 0-2 final score line.
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 23 with 1779 viewsHooping_Mad

What's up with Colback?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 23 with 1729 viewsQPunkR

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 23 by Jimthehip

Actually I'd hook Dozzel for Armstrong

I’d hook him for pretty much anyone

QPR - "shit but local"

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 23 with 1571 viewsQPunkR

I know Chair’s been our only outlet again but he’s mixing it up well today and taking his man outside a fair amount of the time

QPR - "shit but local"

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 23 with 1478 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 23 by lassel

Saints were barely in neutral, let alone first gear until they brought Manning on and as soon as they upped their game they passed around us at will for 10 minute culminating in the goal.

Can’t see us scoring and expect it’ll peter out into a 0-2 final score line.

We cant afford to let this game peter out lassel we need an imediate response to keep the fans involved.
Its the same bullsh*t under 4 managers we implode in the last 5 minutes of each half weak as pi**
Saints V Our Choirboys Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 23 with 1358 viewsQPunkR

Southampton turning the screw with attacking changes early. Imagine if we had this kind of subs to bring on

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024