Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Placards 14:27 - Jan 2 with 2667 viewsJules4367

Are we allowed to hold up placards or is this seen as inciteful (as opposed to being , as intended, insightful) ??

I was thinking of having a card with 'WHY??' on one side and 'NOOOOO!!!' on the other and hold it up each time they run through and name certain players on our team.

Other cards could be "SHOOT" "HURRY UP" "GO FORWARD!" but I am sure there are others!?

Placards on 14:29 - Jan 2 with 2645 viewsJuzzie

oh god, please, no. Placards, of any kind, are just awful.

Chelsea are masters of this schtness and all the other clubs that have "xxxxx Give me your shirt"
Placards on 14:30 - Jan 2 with 2636 viewsTheChef

Yes - but only these two.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Placards on 14:31 - Jan 2 with 2626 viewsNov77

For the lower loft….

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Placards on 14:43 - Jan 2 with 2564 viewscolinallcars

Parts of Shepherds Bush are becoming gentrified. I think “ plaquade” would be more acceptable.
Placards on 15:23 - Jan 2 with 2448 viewsLblock

We should get one of those blue circular ones done for outside the ground

“Here lived a decent football club with standards and flair - a long time ago”

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Placards on 15:27 - Jan 2 with 2424 viewsJules4367

I see Marti - in the paper today says ‘Fans must keep booing us!’ - he is as unhappy as we are!!

So bench Dykes Dunne Dozell, put a rocket or time bomb in Begovic’s backside, tell them to move around and call in the Fraud Squad and have them charge all those who are taking money (and our gate money - such as it is - under false pretences!!

We cannot afford to be relegated by these no hoopers ! And then they will leave and show that they didn’t care anyway!!
Placards on 15:29 - Jan 2 with 2411 viewsJules4367

Placards on 14:29 - Jan 2 by Juzzie

oh god, please, no. Placards, of any kind, are just awful.

Chelsea are masters of this schtness and all the other clubs that have "xxxxx Give me your shirt"

There has to be some way of letting them know that what they are doing during the game is crap!!
Placards on 15:38 - Jan 2 with 2379 viewsWatford_Ranger

Placards always seem a bit American/Chelsea

Rather a rousing rendition of “we’re fking shit” or the rarely heard “you’re not fit to wear the shirt”. Rotten Uxbridge Road tomatoes raining down from the Upper Loft perhaps though it would have to be first half to hit our players.
Login to get fewer ads

Placards on 15:41 - Jan 2 with 2362 viewsTheChef

Placards on 15:38 - Jan 2 by Watford_Ranger

Placards always seem a bit American/Chelsea

Rather a rousing rendition of “we’re fking shit” or the rarely heard “you’re not fit to wear the shirt”. Rotten Uxbridge Road tomatoes raining down from the Upper Loft perhaps though it would have to be first half to hit our players.

Or just boycott the fkers and not turn up.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Placards on 16:07 - Jan 2 with 2257 viewsSheffieldHoop

I wouldn't. The poor little darlings might feel as if we're abusing them. You just have to shut up and accept whatever level of commitment they're willing to give.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Placards on 16:22 - Jan 2 with 2193 viewsJules4367

Placards on 16:07 - Jan 2 by SheffieldHoop

I wouldn't. The poor little darlings might feel as if we're abusing them. You just have to shut up and accept whatever level of commitment they're willing to give.

That’s modern education coming out - don’t tell kids that they are going to fail or that they need to pull their socks up and do better!

These frauds are taking home large salaries and are imposters and someone should tell them they are crap!!

Read the story of the emperor’s new clothes and try telling the small boy he must keep quiet - as in the story the emperor was being swindled out of money, then so is the club by these Non- strikers, non/midfielders and Non defenders !

No - the time for shutting up has long long gone and the time for telling it as it is - is NOW - and Marti agrees!!!
[Post edited 2 Jan 16:23]
Placards on 16:23 - Jan 2 with 2178 viewsbosh67

Placards on 14:31 - Jan 2 by Nov77

For the lower loft….

I love this clip. Obviously teams in blue and white hoops have the same issue worldwide.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Placards on 17:23 - Jan 2 with 2065 viewsDannyPaddox

Jean-Luc Placard
Placards on 17:37 - Jan 2 with 2002 viewsflynnbo

Placards on 17:23 - Jan 2 by DannyPaddox

Jean-Luc Placard

Did you use your Placard Bell to do this?
Placards on 17:12 - Jan 3 with 1687 viewsJules4367

Placards on 17:23 - Jan 2 by DannyPaddox

Jean-Luc Placard

Brilliant....!

I know you will have seen this but as it is still (just) the Christmas period, I thought I'd send this back to you

Placards on 09:17 - Jan 4 with 1472 viewsLancashirehoop

My wife wouldn't let me take my 'Chloe Kelly can I have your shirt' placard when we went to Man C v Chelsea women.
Wrong on so many levels at 65 years old.
I'd also like Mille Bright's shirt but being Chelsea that's one step to far.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024