Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Missing Players 17:46 - Jan 20 with 2341 viewsaston_hoop

Sorry, not trying to start a negative thread after a victory. Just curious about some of the players missing today. Cifuentes said we have a full squad apart from Kolli to pick from. We don't need to do Taylor Richards again, I don't see him ever playing for QPR again. But does anyone know what the deal is with Kakay, Duke-McKenna and Kelman? Rafferty Pedder was on the bench and Lorent Talla was the one who replaced Smyth in the squad. I can't imagine we'd be getting rid of Kakay at the moment but then I thought that about Dozzell too. The other 2 I imagine we'd happily flog to anyone who will take them.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Missing Players on 17:58 - Jan 20 with 2186 viewsQPROslo

I don't know but I did wonder where Kakay was. Possibly we're trying to loan them out too.
Missing Players on 20:28 - Jan 20 with 1893 viewsLazyFan

Missing Players on 17:58 - Jan 20 by QPROslo

I don't know but I did wonder where Kakay was. Possibly we're trying to loan them out too.

Doubt we would get any money from a loan for Kakay and his wages being paid won't be that much either.

Could be we found a buyer for something like £400K and we have Drewe and EDB can play there too in a desperate pinch so, Kakay sold. With Fox and Dunne back, then we have CB coverage that's better than Kakay so, he's only 2nd RB.

I suspect he's been sold to get that attacker loan in as they are really expensive even on loan.

zzzzzzzzzz

Missing Players on 20:33 - Jan 20 with 1848 viewsGus_iom

I think SDM is nowhere near the level we need
Missing Players on 20:33 - Jan 20 with 1848 viewsenfieldargh

Missing Players on 20:28 - Jan 20 by LazyFan

Doubt we would get any money from a loan for Kakay and his wages being paid won't be that much either.

Could be we found a buyer for something like £400K and we have Drewe and EDB can play there too in a desperate pinch so, Kakay sold. With Fox and Dunne back, then we have CB coverage that's better than Kakay so, he's only 2nd RB.

I suspect he's been sold to get that attacker loan in as they are really expensive even on loan.

is kakay at ACN?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Missing Players on 20:47 - Jan 20 with 1776 viewsbaz_qpr

I think I read somewhere we are trying to loan him out - not made the squad it seems
Missing Players on 20:53 - Jan 20 with 1730 viewsJamesB1979

With Fox and Dunne on the bench, do we need another defender?
Missing Players on 21:21 - Jan 20 with 1574 viewsderbyhoop

Walsh on the bench today, after Salamon last week. Think Archer will go.
No news on Kakay, who is an option from bench, as can play FB or CB. Better than Drewe. Neither Drewe nor SDM are good enough. Kelman isnt either.

Kolli has looked promising but is injured.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Missing Players on 21:50 - Jan 20 with 1486 viewscpgerber

Missing Players on 20:33 - Jan 20 by enfieldargh

is kakay at ACN?

Nope, SL did not qualify.
Login to get fewer ads

Missing Players on 22:06 - Jan 20 with 1351 viewscolinallcars

I for one, wish Ossie well. Always puts in a shift, virtually always available. OK, he's not quite up to snuff but still has some good games.
Missing Players on 22:13 - Jan 20 with 1316 viewsCateLeBonR

Missing Players on 20:53 - Jan 20 by JamesB1979

With Fox and Dunne on the bench, do we need another defender?

Not on today’s showing.
Missing Players on 22:28 - Jan 20 with 1222 viewsflynnbo

Never mind missing players, there are an awful lot of missing posters on this message board tonight.
Wonder why that is?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024