Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinclair Armstrong 18:23 - Jan 20 with 10966 viewstraininvain

He’s starting to look a real handful and gradually scoring more goals. Hopefully the club can get him on a long term contract as he’ll be worth a few quid if this carries on.

Well done Sincs.
Sinclair Armstrong on 16:06 - Jan 22 with 1145 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sinclair Armstrong on 14:46 - Jan 22 by GaryBannister86

There was a certain class in the Super Ray celebrations when he scored that brilliant goal at Leeds. It did indeed involve a brisk handshake and a fast run back to the centre circle. We were 2-1 down at the time, I believe.

I do worry that Sinclair might get into the Giblet Cisse territory of going nuts when making it 1-6 against Chelsea.

Yeah I'll give you that with Ray.

I wouldn't trade the Cisse celebration for anything though. I'm the only one who loved it and I think the only one who understood it came from frustration. I scored once in a 5-a-side game we were 7-0 down in. I was FUMING and scored actually quite a good goal by my terrible standards, and screamed so many expletives at such a volume the game on the nect pitch stopped for a minute and everyone went quiet.
It was very embarrassing. But it was just the anger coming out.

Bare bones.

Sinclair Armstrong on 16:25 - Jan 22 with 1073 viewsGaryBannister86

Sinclair Armstrong on 16:06 - Jan 22 by Antti_Heinola

Yeah I'll give you that with Ray.

I wouldn't trade the Cisse celebration for anything though. I'm the only one who loved it and I think the only one who understood it came from frustration. I scored once in a 5-a-side game we were 7-0 down in. I was FUMING and scored actually quite a good goal by my terrible standards, and screamed so many expletives at such a volume the game on the nect pitch stopped for a minute and everyone went quiet.
It was very embarrassing. But it was just the anger coming out.

Or the only one who misunderstood it as frustration? :-)

I thought it summed up that era very nicely. Fill the team with mercenaries, with no understanding of the club, and this is what results when getting hammered at your fiercest rivals.

I'm never one to miss a chance at having a go at Begovic, so I will have yet another dig by saying he would have fitted into that side very nicely.
Sinclair Armstrong on 16:44 - Jan 22 with 1008 viewsterryb

Sinclair Armstrong on 14:13 - Jan 22 by BrianMcCarthy

On Saturday morning, we were asking our Dad what new rules he'd bring in if he reffred a football match.

"First thing is I'd re-start the game twenty seconds after a goal, and cut out all that celebrating shít"

Sinclair would be only getting his groove warmed up at that stage.

Not new at all, but kick off at the appointed time. It's 3.00pm, kick off no matter if the players aren't ready!

Also, get them on the pitch earlier so that all pre match requirements are carried out prior to the kick off time.

I really am showing that I'm old!
Sinclair Armstrong on 12:12 - Jan 26 with 669 viewsNorthernr

Interview with him in this weeks Rangers Report. For me the most interesting comment was about the "intense, detailed" work Cifuentes had been doing with him, particularly on offsides which was obviously a big problem of his before. He knew exactly how many times he'd been offside since he got back in the team. My God it almost smells like player development.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024