Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? 11:34 - Feb 2 with 2614 viewsJevlar

Apologies if this is an old thread and I've missed it.

But what is everyone's go to pod for the Championship and then more specifically QPR.

Personally, I like West London Sport for QPR but it's not regular enough
and for the league Not The Top Twenty is good.

But am I missing anything? Not looking for any banter laden pods full of xmas party story podcasts, Undr The Cosh boys - once is enough.
[Post edited 2 Feb 11:41]
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 12:06 - Feb 2 with 2199 viewsDavieQPR

Prefer the shorter ones on YouTube. TIFO is usually pretty good.
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 12:11 - Feb 2 with 2174 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not a regular feature but when the Guardian’s football weekly do a Championship review I find it’s informative. One of the better podcasts out there for general football too IMO.
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 12:45 - Feb 2 with 2089 viewsJames_Paddocks

Avoid the second tier podcast.

Dismal.
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 12:49 - Feb 2 with 2084 viewssdm19994

Ben bloom + Sam parkins, the championship check in is a good one
[Post edited 2 Feb 12:49]
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 13:14 - Feb 2 with 2028 viewsbaz_qpr

West London Sport
W12 Podcast
Open all R's (still just about)

Anything else Clive guests on as he is always a good listen
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 13:18 - Feb 2 with 2020 viewsJevlar

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 12:45 - Feb 2 by James_Paddocks

Avoid the second tier podcast.

Dismal.

Cor, these guys. Clickbait and also one for them has a clear disliking for QPR.

I listened to one where they were slagging off Ainsworth, he wasn't even managing us anymore.

Not a fan of them.
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 13:23 - Feb 2 with 1994 viewsPaddyhoops

I like Finneys . He can be a bit Annoying but can’t we all.
He had a decent guest Called Nile Rodgers(not that one.) on a recent show… Spoke a lot of sense.
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 13:25 - Feb 2 with 1990 viewsCLAREMAN1995

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 13:14 - Feb 2 by baz_qpr

West London Sport
W12 Podcast
Open all R's (still just about)

Anything else Clive guests on as he is always a good listen

West London Sports I enjoy once Kevin Gallen gets worked up .
Open All Rs is excellent with James and Dave but Dave has a lot of techinical issues at his end sometimes .
I watch everything on You tube I cannot focus on them while I am working .
Clive guests on a podcast with Charlie sometimes and that is usually excelent .
I also watch James Alcott but he stays away from us unless its big news .
The Match day predictions from Matt and Sophie (Coventry City ticket holders )are always good and the amount of times they are torn about picking us to win is very funny.
They mostly pick against us of course and are correct .
Login to get fewer ads

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 13:43 - Feb 2 with 1945 viewsmart_Goblin

Enjoy the regular Rangers ones like Open All R’s, W12 podcast and R Generation . Some are good and some not so much like anything else .
West London sport with Kevin is very interesting too but as someone else said it’s not very regular at the moment .

But steer clear of the Second Tier Pod.
Just cam’t listen to the main guy on this as he’s as smug as they come and obviously has a huge dislike for us. But to top it all they are bloody clueless in the main .
[Post edited 2 Feb 15:57]
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 13:46 - Feb 2 with 1925 viewsaston_hoop

Agree with what everyone has said about Second Tier pod, horribly clickbaity rather than in any way informative. I do enjoy Not The Top 20 for general EFL instead.

As for QPR ones, I tend to jump in and out of them, I've not bothered much recently to listen. I suppose its just the general apathy around at the moment.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 14:41 - Feb 2 with 1863 viewsMickB

Generally, anything but 2nd tier.

QPR - West London Sport can be good. I like RGeneration too. Bright lads.
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 14:45 - Feb 2 with 1837 viewsconnell10

Open all R,s , W12, R Generation, West London Sport.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 14:47 - Feb 2 with 1833 viewsJevlar

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 14:45 - Feb 2 by connell10

Open all R,s , W12, R Generation, West London Sport.

Thanks all, will check these suggestions out.

Glad to see the mutual dislike for Second Tier. Amazing how much of a profile they have - it feels like they got to podcasts earlier than others, rather than being any good.
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 15:11 - Feb 2 with 1770 viewsdaveB

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 13:25 - Feb 2 by CLAREMAN1995

Open All Rs is excellent with James and Dave but Dave has a lot of techinical issues at his end sometimes .
The Match day predictions from Matt and Sophie (Coventry City ticket holders )are always good and the amount of times they are torn about picking us to win is very funny.

our one is Hoops & Dreams Preview Show, Open All R's is Finneys pod
I'm gonna get a proper microphone one day as you are right my crappy headset from work is not the best for audio quality
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 15:22 - Feb 2 with 1738 viewslondonscottish

I've been listening to Open All R's since forever and now also always listen to W12. They are my go to's.

I also usually listen to the Rangers Report as I like listening to Sinton sum up a week and the player interviews can be good.

I've never really gelled with the WLS one partly because on the early ones someone was constantly drinking from and clanging one of those metal water bottles and for some reason it drove me mad. Clonk. Clang. Gulp. Clang.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 15:23 - Feb 2 with 1732 viewsKernowRanger

Gabriel Sutton does a lot of great stuff on the Championship, plus Leagues 1 & 2 - #EFLDebate is his podcast but also does broadcasts on twitter. Really knows his stuff

https://twitter.com/GabSutton
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 15:34 - Feb 2 with 1693 viewsQPRConor2000

I tend to listen to Matt and Sophie a lot, always liked them.

Also listen to the W12 podcast, Not the Top 20 podcast, Open all Rs and the Hoops and Dreams Pod as well.

Also listen to Under the Cosh as well.
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 15:36 - Feb 2 with 1680 viewsDavieQPR

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 13:25 - Feb 2 by CLAREMAN1995

See James Alcott in the Upper Loft so he must be at least a Member. Must be worried he might find himself in the Safe Standing area so leaves us alone.
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 15:55 - Feb 2 with 1645 viewsTheChef

This was an enjoyable one catching up with 80s footballers (based on looking back at their Match/Shoot interviews!)

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/what-happened-to-you/id1526527409

And from the same presenter this one on Italia 90 was excellent

https://vincera90.podbean.com/

Kept me sane during lockdown.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 16:04 - Feb 2 with 1619 viewsjoe90

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 12:06 - Feb 2 by DavieQPR

Prefer the shorter ones on YouTube. TIFO is usually pretty good.

I like that they cover a range of issues/topics from:

to...

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 17:34 - Feb 2 with 1547 viewsfraserc

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 12:49 - Feb 2 by sdm19994

Ben bloom + Sam parkins, the championship check in is a good one
[Post edited 2 Feb 12:49]

Came here to say this. It helps that Sam Perkins is a QPR fan, so he speaks about them with some familiarity.

Also, on YouTube I enjoy the videos of Hoopsa - he has a calmness when he talks that is somehow soothing even when you want to throw you phone out of the window at the latest result.
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 17:58 - Feb 2 with 1516 viewsDeanoMD

For Rangers -

Open all R's, Finney is an old wind bag but he does have good guests on there.

W12 is excellent.

Hoops n Dreams is alright.

West London Sport is just Ian Mac and Gallen moaning and whining on and on, they just state the obvious with no real offering of a decent opinion.
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 22:09 - Feb 2 with 1395 viewsnumptydumpty

Finney is an old moaner and feel like if you could encapsulate this forum in a pod then the open all r's one is it.

R generation is best for nous on the game

Watched WLS when Dan Bennett hosted bur Gallen and Ian McCuĺlough tend to help with my insomnia.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 04:39 - Feb 3 with 1334 viewsCLAREMAN1995

QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 15:11 - Feb 2 by daveB

our one is Hoops & Dreams Preview Show, Open All R's is Finneys pod
I'm gonna get a proper microphone one day as you are right my crappy headset from work is not the best for audio quality

Sorry about that Dave I mixed up your excellent Hoops & Dreams with the other one.
Its good to put a face to a name I hope I did not blow your cover .
Only joking about the sound its fine .
It looks like you are the calm voice of reason while James gets more worked up
Keep up the good work
QPR/ Championship Podcast - What do people like listening to? on 05:07 - Feb 3 with 1326 viewsjtuck

Another good shorter You Tube Championship one is by a Preston North End fan who goes by name 'Ben HD'...he does weekly score predictions and lots more.

LAranger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024