Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone did a good deal 21:38 - Feb 2 with 2413 viewsPikey

Watching the brizzle c v Leeds match and if it's TRUE we got £2m for Dickie someone at our club did a great bit of business.
Someone did a good deal on 21:57 - Feb 2 with 2262 viewsperpignanR

I think we got 150 quid. I might be exaggerating though.
Someone did a good deal on 22:01 - Feb 2 with 2214 viewsdmm

It was £700k with add-ons up to £1.2m.
Someone did a good deal on 22:27 - Feb 2 with 2104 viewsLoyalitat

Leeds played very well, Dickie wasn't atrocious. Bristol City are on 38 points, he's been virtually ever-present for them this season, they've only conceded 34 goals, so he hasn't been playing badly for them at all, he's even scored three goals..

I must have missed something as we're clearly now world-beaters as we've made three recent signings.

Just thank our lucky stars that we don't play Leeds until the penultimate game of the season, when they'll have already made the play-offs at the very least by then. After last week's abject performance against Huddersfield, we'd have fared a lot worse than Bristol City & Dickie did, if it were us playing Leeds tonight instead.
[Post edited 2 Feb 23:00]
Someone did a good deal on 23:08 - Feb 2 with 1890 viewsPikey

Someone did a good deal on 22:27 - Feb 2 by Loyalitat

Leeds played very well, Dickie wasn't atrocious. Bristol City are on 38 points, he's been virtually ever-present for them this season, they've only conceded 34 goals, so he hasn't been playing badly for them at all, he's even scored three goals..

I must have missed something as we're clearly now world-beaters as we've made three recent signings.

Just thank our lucky stars that we don't play Leeds until the penultimate game of the season, when they'll have already made the play-offs at the very least by then. After last week's abject performance against Huddersfield, we'd have fared a lot worse than Bristol City & Dickie did, if it were us playing Leeds tonight instead.
[Post edited 2 Feb 23:00]

No he wasnt atrocious but he was very poor and slower than when with us.
I can think if 4 or 5 occasions where he lost possession or was slow of the mark and Leeds should have scored. But it's a game of opinions and I tend to agree with yours about our performance on Saturday and how we may have failed against Leeds even though it has no bearing on my original post.
Someone did a good deal on 23:26 - Feb 2 with 1790 viewsQPunkR

Someone did a good deal on 23:08 - Feb 2 by Pikey

No he wasnt atrocious but he was very poor and slower than when with us.
I can think if 4 or 5 occasions where he lost possession or was slow of the mark and Leeds should have scored. But it's a game of opinions and I tend to agree with yours about our performance on Saturday and how we may have failed against Leeds even though it has no bearing on my original post.

Even slower than when he was with us?? Was he going backwards??

QPR - "shit but local"

Someone did a good deal on 23:29 - Feb 2 with 1777 viewsLazyFan

I thought we only got £750k for him, which was way less than £2m, which is why Oxford Utd never got a percentage sell on as it was based on anything above £2m, which we never got.

zzzzzzzzzz

Someone did a good deal on 07:27 - Feb 3 with 1487 viewsPikey

Someone did a good deal on 23:29 - Feb 2 by LazyFan

I thought we only got £750k for him, which was way less than £2m, which is why Oxford Utd never got a percentage sell on as it was based on anything above £2m, which we never got.

Still a good deal.
Someone did a good deal on 09:40 - Feb 3 with 1286 viewsfrancisbowles

Someone did a good deal on 23:26 - Feb 2 by QPunkR

Even slower than when he was with us?? Was he going backwards??

That's not possible.
Login to get fewer ads

Someone did a good deal on 10:36 - Feb 3 with 1079 viewsWatford_Ranger

He’s been pretty good there overall. Didn’t watch last night.

He wasn’t the first player who went to sht here and won’t be the last. You could see in his time at Oxford and before it went sour here there was a player there albeit one incapable of not melting when a ball went into space behind him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024