Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baffled by the Ref. 17:18 - Feb 3 with 3133 viewsHooping_Mad

Booked Sinclair for being kicked, gave a pull back on him against more than once. Seemed to give almost everything against him.

Even the home commentary couldn't believe where 10mins time came from at the end. Utterly baffling display.

We still won though, so there is that.
[Post edited 3 Feb 17:21]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Baffled by the Ref. on 17:20 - Feb 3 with 3103 viewsPaddyhoops

He’s a champ ref 9 in 10 chance he’ll be shite. And he was.
Depressing.
Baffled by the Ref. on 17:21 - Feb 3 with 3069 viewsHAYESBOY

He was ok up until the Armstrong foul that he gave to them and they score straight afterwards. He lost it after that.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Baffled by the Ref. on 17:23 - Feb 3 with 3016 viewsHooping_Mad

I'll give him he tried to play advantage on a few times but that's about it.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Baffled by the Ref. on 17:42 - Feb 3 with 2796 viewsQPsyR

The ridiculous Sinclair decision totally changed the course of the game, I genuinely think we would have won 3 or 4 nil if that hadn't happened.

I didn't think he was that great in the first half either. Didn't give two clear fouls against Willock (one when geezer jumped on his back - Sinton commented) and even worse didn't give a clear advantage when Willock still got past his man after literally having his shirt ripped off him.

Anyway we still won :-)

FKA AcidPixie

Baffled by the Ref. on 17:50 - Feb 3 with 2748 viewsSpaceman_P

I honestly feel there needs to be an investigation into match fixing with the Refs. Some seriously baffling displays.

It's almost as though he had a bet on it.
Baffled by the Ref. on 18:07 - Feb 3 with 2636 viewsNZR

Yeah the Armstrong foul didn't make any sense. The attacker had the ball and was brought down. I thought the ref was going to get a card out as Armstrong was through - but instead he gave the foul the other way and we ended up conceding as a result.
Baffled by the Ref. on 18:15 - Feb 3 with 2579 viewsQPR_John

“ Booked Sinclair for being kicked,”

Bit of a pattern here was not Field booked last week for being trod on.
Baffled by the Ref. on 18:38 - Feb 3 with 2440 viewsdaveB

I thought his booking was fair to be honest, he took the fella out when closing him down. He was a bit unlucky with the Blackburn goal, could have been given but he did seem to just run into a defender
Login to get fewer ads

Baffled by the Ref. on 20:10 - Feb 3 with 2243 viewsOldPedro

The Blackburn centreback was pulling Armstrong all over the place all game, yet never got penalised for it!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Baffled by the Ref. on 20:13 - Feb 3 with 2205 viewsmart_Goblin

Thought he should have given Larkeche a straight red for his horrendous two footed assault on Jake Clarke Salter 🫣
Baffled by the Ref. on 20:19 - Feb 3 with 2159 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He gave a free on the half-way line.

It might have looked to all of us as if it was against the wrong player. But we have no idea if he saw something that we didn't e.g. a shirt pull by Armstrong a second or two prior. Let's face it, our man is no angel. It's why we like him. It's possible that he fouled first.

Anyway, and all that, the free was on the half-way line. We had many, many chances to stop that ball before it finally found its way through and over our entire team and into a small net in a far and distant land.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Baffled by the Ref. on 20:23 - Feb 3 with 2131 viewsmart_Goblin

Even the guys doing the Blackburn commentary couldn’t believe he gave that decision against Armstrong . They were also guessing the injury time at 4 or 5 mins so couldn’t believe he added 10 mins . They were very fair for a club commentary team to be fair
Baffled by the Ref. on 20:30 - Feb 3 with 2103 viewsterryb

Baffled by the Ref. on 20:23 - Feb 3 by mart_Goblin

Even the guys doing the Blackburn commentary couldn’t believe he gave that decision against Armstrong . They were also guessing the injury time at 4 or 5 mins so couldn’t believe he added 10 mins . They were very fair for a club commentary team to be fair

They certainly were. I thought up till the Blackburn goal he had been a good referee, but I didn't understand some of the decisions after that!

The Armstrong caution looked correct to me, but Gallagher should have also been cautioned a few minutes later for the same type of challenge.
Baffled by the Ref. on 20:35 - Feb 3 with 2082 viewsWatford_Ranger

On the plus side he could easily have given a pen against Colback.
Baffled by the Ref. on 20:54 - Feb 3 with 2008 viewsPaddyhoops

Baffled by the Ref. on 20:35 - Feb 3 by Watford_Ranger

On the plus side he could easily have given a pen against Colback.

Thought that would have been harsh . The Blackburn player didn’t go down like a sack of spuds and Try’d to regain the ball which helped Colbacks cause.
Baffled by the Ref. on 20:54 - Feb 3 with 2008 viewsderbyhoop

He wasnt bad until the last 30. Armstrong was late on the defender he fouled. Bit harsh but understandable.
Late on there seemed to be a lot of fouls on Rangers players that were ignored.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Baffled by the Ref. on 23:08 - Feb 3 with 1756 viewspaulhoop2

He’s usually one of the more consistent ones !

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Baffled by the Ref. on 09:32 - Feb 5 with 1240 viewsfrancisbowles

Baffled by the Ref. on 23:08 - Feb 3 by paulhoop2

He’s usually one of the more consistent ones !

He is because he lets the game flow and lets a lot go. However, on Saturday he was a bit too lenient at times and then he messed up the Willock advantage.

The Armstrong caution, I thought was correct but the half way line incident seemed wrong but, as Brian mentioned, he could have seen something we couldn't.

We have a fairly atrocious record with him results wise but he has generally reffed us well. I am happy that the trend was reversed on this occasion.😁
Baffled by the Ref. on 10:46 - Feb 5 with 1063 viewsWatford_Ranger

Think it’s fair to say Sinclair doesn’t get the rub of the green more often than not with refs though part of his improvement is being making better choices about when to use his physical advantage. That foul that led to their goal was nonsense though.
Baffled by the Ref. on 13:08 - Feb 5 with 784 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Baffled by the Ref. on 10:46 - Feb 5 by Watford_Ranger

Think it’s fair to say Sinclair doesn’t get the rub of the green more often than not with refs though part of his improvement is being making better choices about when to use his physical advantage. That foul that led to their goal was nonsense though.

Great post its happening time after time Armstrong is a bull and he never gets the rub of the green on 50/50 battlesplus he does go in late more often when he is pissed off .
Watch that play again it looked like he pulled the defender back to get posession and the ref was way behind so just guessed.
As usual the linesman were pretty poor but like someone posted if they were any good they would be in the PL
I am still angry that the same dildo lino who flagged Austin offside in the cup tie did not see the Hudersfield player clearly off before they went ahead .
No consistancy and we appear to suffer more than most.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024