| Can't read posts? 12:18 - Feb 6 with 4396 views | connell10 | I've noticed lately a lot of posts coming out half white and half blue. Now the white half I can read perfectly OK but the blue one is hard to make out. It's happened in the past a few times but it seems to occurring more regularly later. Any ideas? |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
| |  |
| Can't read posts? on 12:19 - Feb 6 with 4390 views | GaryBannister86 | You are so QPR obsessed that you now see everything with a blue and white hooped tinge? |  | |  |
| Can't read posts? on 12:33 - Feb 6 with 4324 views | CateLeBonR | I used to get this quite a lot on my phone when someone has posted a link to something and it screwed up the page. I haven’t noticed it much recently. Sometimes refreshing the page would fix it or turning the phone horizontally but it’s a pita. Maybe try updating your system or browser see if that helps. |  | |  |
| Can't read posts? on 13:20 - Feb 6 with 4204 views | QPROslo | It's been occurring more for me recently too. Sometimes refreshing the screen helps, or if not going out then coming back in again, especially if the thread has gone to another page. |  | |  |
| Can't read posts? on 13:26 - Feb 6 with 4168 views | DannyPaddox | I've been noticing a few odd things too. Wierd posts and messages. The first one was about fitted kitchens. Then I got this crackpot one saying, Player joins QPR - can take free kicks and and corners. Then this totally batshît crazy one, QPR win at Blackburn for the first time in 25 years. Board's gone ga-ga. |  | |  |
| Can't read posts? on 13:33 - Feb 6 with 4146 views | Boston | Are you accessing via the BBzzzz Worldzzzerv...izzze? |  |
|  |
| Can't read posts? on 14:28 - Feb 6 with 4063 views | Northernr | I'll let techi know, apologies guys. Is this on laptops, desktop, phones, tablets? |  | |  |
| Can't read posts? on 14:30 - Feb 6 with 4050 views | TheChef |
| Can't read posts? on 14:28 - Feb 6 by Northernr | I'll let techi know, apologies guys. Is this on laptops, desktop, phones, tablets? |
On the rare occasions it happens for me, it's only on my phone. |  |
|  |
| Can't read posts? on 15:17 - Feb 6 with 3928 views | connell10 |
| Can't read posts? on 14:28 - Feb 6 by Northernr | I'll let techi know, apologies guys. Is this on laptops, desktop, phones, tablets? |
Phone mate but not all the time. Cheers |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Can't read posts? on 15:22 - Feb 6 with 3897 views | QPROslo |
| Can't read posts? on 14:28 - Feb 6 by Northernr | I'll let techi know, apologies guys. Is this on laptops, desktop, phones, tablets? |
On my phone. Thanks. |  | |  |
| Can't read posts? on 19:54 - Feb 6 with 3713 views | ChrisNW6 |
| Can't read posts? on 14:28 - Feb 6 by Northernr | I'll let techi know, apologies guys. Is this on laptops, desktop, phones, tablets? |
Yep, only Phone (Android) if that helps. As said previously turning the phone to landscape and reloading normally fixes the issue. |  | |  |
| Can't read posts? on 20:29 - Feb 6 with 3664 views | Hayesender | Get it on my phone when someone does a really long continuous word, such as long hahahahahahahahaha etc |  |
|  |
| Can't read posts? on 20:37 - Feb 6 with 3645 views | Northernr |
| Can't read posts? on 20:29 - Feb 6 by Hayesender | Get it on my phone when someone does a really long continuous word, such as long hahahahahahahahaha etc |
It’s usually this. Or a broken link. Is it happening on a particular thread? |  | |  |
| Can't read posts? on 22:40 - Feb 6 with 3518 views | Superhoops2808 | Only just had this on the Dartford cup match. Posted on there via phone, back on laptop now and this thread is fine but Dartford one is as described by the OP |  | |  |
| Can't read posts? on 23:15 - Feb 6 with 3475 views | bob566 | I get it too the odd time. Android phone |  | |  |
| Can't read posts? on 00:40 - Feb 7 with 3437 views | hooper1957 | When I get this I find that if you turn your phone or tablet on its side and drag down from the top of the page this clears the problem nearly always. |  | |  |
| |