Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays 16:07 - Feb 12 with 2692 viewsNorthernr

Reluctantly, Awaydays are back, for the two regular readers who like that sort of thing.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61927
Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 17:43 - Feb 12 with 2465 viewsterryb

Thank you Clive. Another away days treat!

I laughed out loud at the description of the visit to The Butt & Oyster. So did my wife as I insisted that she read the "review"! We've not been down to Pin Mill for years (decades posssibly), but we might have to return!

I wasn't able to go to Portman Road that night due to a health problem & had to give my ticket to my wife. An Ipswich supporter in the away end! I don't think she disgraced herself (or me) though. She even queried why my son & myself were so unhappy with the football we've been watching this season!

Thankfully we have no serious Christmas Market in Ipswich!

Hopefully the trip to Stoke will be worth a read due to the result.
Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 09:17 - Feb 13 with 1697 viewsTheChef

Cheers Clive, great stuff.

Grandad deserved his own TV show (rated 18).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 10:50 - Feb 13 with 1594 viewsrobith

Sensational; as per
Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 11:31 - Feb 13 with 1517 viewsjoe90

That was a great read, thank you!
Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 12:47 - Feb 13 with 1415 viewsNewYorkRanger

These are great. Irreverent, irrelevant, engrossing and highly amusing. I just love the pig story and you just know it's real.
Is this what we follow QPR for? No? Does it make it loads better? You bet.

Glory hunter, me

Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 13:57 - Feb 13 with 1306 viewssdm19994

Special shout out to two Preston fans John and Mark who dropped me and my pal back to the station to make the last train, Top pair of fellas.. Great report Clive.
Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 14:16 - Feb 13 with 1275 viewsQPunkR

Absolute gold as always. I was so excited I read it in one sitting now, rather than saving it for my flight later as a wiser and more patient man than I would have done.

QPR - "shit but local"

Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 19:03 - Feb 13 with 1100 viewsCiderwithRsie

Reading the family stuff, and factoring in a few decades of following QPR home and away, plus God knows how long running this place, and it remains quite a mystery why Mr Whittingham hasn't been sectioned.
Login to get fewer ads

Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 19:16 - Feb 13 with 1093 viewsNorthernr

Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 19:03 - Feb 13 by CiderwithRsie

Reading the family stuff, and factoring in a few decades of following QPR home and away, plus God knows how long running this place, and it remains quite a mystery why Mr Whittingham hasn't been sectioned.

*killed off.
Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 20:26 - Feb 13 with 1034 viewsFredManRave

Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 19:03 - Feb 13 by CiderwithRsie

He has; Loftus Road, Amit Bhatia Stand and whatever block and seat (strapped in?!) he writhes in.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 08:36 - Feb 14 with 861 viewsBlue_Castello

Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 17:43 - Feb 12 by terryb

Thank you Clive. Another away days treat!

I laughed out loud at the description of the visit to The Butt & Oyster. So did my wife as I insisted that she read the "review"! We've not been down to Pin Mill for years (decades posssibly), but we might have to return!

I wasn't able to go to Portman Road that night due to a health problem & had to give my ticket to my wife. An Ipswich supporter in the away end! I don't think she disgraced herself (or me) though. She even queried why my son & myself were so unhappy with the football we've been watching this season!

Thankfully we have no serious Christmas Market in Ipswich!

Hopefully the trip to Stoke will be worth a read due to the result.

Yeah love the Butt and Oyster it's got everything most punters want and more the location on the Estuary is amazing at all times of the year, the food and ale are excellent, you need to find a designated driver that doesn't want a beer, tricky one that.

The car park is always packed but last year we got there and there were spaces,that's because the film crew were packing up and just going after filming with Ed Sheeran apparently, he had already left as we didn't spot him. The big question Clive is how did you find the Butt and Oyster it's at Pinn Mill as Terry said outside of Ipswich, did it require some serious researching on the Internet or was it a recommendation, I'm thinking maybe the latter.
Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 08:45 - Feb 14 with 844 viewsNorthernr

Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 08:36 - Feb 14 by Blue_Castello

Yeah love the Butt and Oyster it's got everything most punters want and more the location on the Estuary is amazing at all times of the year, the food and ale are excellent, you need to find a designated driver that doesn't want a beer, tricky one that.

The car park is always packed but last year we got there and there were spaces,that's because the film crew were packing up and just going after filming with Ed Sheeran apparently, he had already left as we didn't spot him. The big question Clive is how did you find the Butt and Oyster it's at Pinn Mill as Terry said outside of Ipswich, did it require some serious researching on the Internet or was it a recommendation, I'm thinking maybe the latter.

A lot of time spent on Google maps.
Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 11:19 - Feb 14 with 748 viewsYorkRanger

Great read Clive, really enjoyed that.
Remind me where previous awaydays are filed on the site
Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 12:26 - Feb 14 with 710 viewsNorthernr

Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 11:19 - Feb 14 by YorkRanger

Great read Clive, really enjoyed that.
Remind me where previous awaydays are filed on the site

Links at the bottom of the article mate. I need to do a big sort out of the top bar. Next international break it’s on the to do list.
Preston/Sheff Wed/Ipswich – Awaydays on 14:23 - Feb 14 with 613 viewsAntti_Heinola

Love the Away Days. Cheers Clive!
Butt and Oyster sounds incredible.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024