Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread 08:25 - Mar 3 with 35884 viewsSpaceman_P

THAT IS THE QUESTION!!! (keeping it Shakespearian)

Ok guys, in good faith, I have started this post early yet again. As the vibes associated with such early-posts seem to help us/me.

I feel that Loftus Road may be another sell-out and just like the last three games - I still consider WBA to be a very important match. If we win this then we are in the ascendency.

Swansea (the most boring side after Stoke) will be in sight and dare I say it, we may even surpass Watford very soon, they're going down!!!

Lets hope the gods also shit on our surrounding teams.

So from the UFO, my heart says 2-1 win us. Another close game. Going for a Willock and Field goal.

CROWD needs to be the twelfth man.

Right... i'm off to make some Crop Circles near Andover.

over n out

Paul

PS. edited note (let's remember Chair will be experiencing Ramadan after next weekends fixture, so he's going to want to go out on a high)

[Post edited 3 Mar 8:28]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:56 - Mar 6 with 2216 viewsClint_Power

Don't deserve to be losing after that half; thought we were really good, especially the midfield when we the get the ball moving quickly.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:58 - Mar 6 with 2127 viewsSherryHoop

HT

Amazing tribute to Stan before the match.

First 20 minutes were quality and a well deserved goal.

WBA made 2 goals out of nothing. Defending could have been better but wasn't terrible either. Just a team at the top of the division and with confidence in front of goal.

After the goals the atmosphere changed and WBA got the measure of us. We were a bit shell shocked. Last 10 mins of the half we came back into it and Frey nearly equalised with an angled header from good build up play.

Just had a look at the table and we could really do with something from this game. Hopefully Marti can find something off the bench.

A good half of football. No problem with the effort. Just switched off for 2 moments and got punished.

Frey makes some good runs. Has a good striker instinct.

Everything to play for here.....Come on you Rs
[Post edited 6 Mar 20:59]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:58 - Mar 6 with 2091 viewsperpignanR

Armstrong should have a field day against this lot.Nervy defending and making lots of mistakes.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:59 - Mar 6 with 2044 viewsaston_hoop

I'm more convinced than ever of what a good manager can do in this division though. That Leicester side but with Corberan of WBA in charge would have already won the league title. This Baggies side but with Leicester's Maresca in charge would be below us in the league

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:02 - Mar 6 with 1920 viewsBrazilNutR

10 b*stard corners.. and still not one looked like we would score.

Ten in a half.. and WBA had one in extra time.. surely we can get back in this, don't deserve to be losing IMO
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:03 - Mar 6 with 1883 viewsClint_Power

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:58 - Mar 6 by perpignanR

Armstrong should have a field day against this lot.Nervy defending and making lots of mistakes.

Agree, but preferably not to replace Frey as fancy him to get a goal if we keep winning the ball in their half and getting the ball in the box
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:03 - Mar 6 with 1859 viewsstainrods_elbow

Two moments of quality from the Baggies, and somehow they're beating us in a game where we've been easy on the eye, played some lovely moments of attacking football, constantly won the ball back off our high press, but have just lacked a bit of crucial guile and composure along our top edge (11 shots, but only 2 on target). Anderson plays with a Stanley-like swagger at times; Field has been outstanding; Smyth has carried a threat. Chair has been muted, however, and, disappointingly though unsurprisingly, we've won 10 corners and done diddly squat with the lot. Willock needs to be added to the mix in the second half, and Armstrong for Frey, and if they are, I think we'll equalise.

2-2 say I, but we might leave it late.
[Post edited 6 Mar 21:05]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:05 - Mar 6 with 1823 viewsSpaceman_P

Just got home from work, gonna warm my curry and then will sit down for the second half.
Login to get fewer ads

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:05 - Mar 6 with 1817 viewsFredManRave

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:58 - Mar 6 by perpignanR

Be interesting to see the changes that Marti makes.

I'd like to see Frey and Arnstrong on the pitch at the same time because Frey wins alot of flick ons but first half there was nobody there to feed off them.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:07 - Mar 6 with 1742 viewsstainrods_elbow

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:05 - Mar 6 by Spaceman_P

Just got home from work, gonna warm my curry and then will sit down for the second half.

I'm just off the john, am thinking of opening a bag of crisps, and may pull up an armchair.
[Post edited 6 Mar 21:08]

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 6 with 1686 viewsstainrods_elbow

2 fouls in the whole half (both by us)!

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 6 with 1659 viewsMick_S

All about the next goal.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:13 - Mar 6 with 1581 viewsR_from_afar

Pen to us

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 6 with 1557 viewsToast_R

Penalty!!!
What is one of these again?
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 6 with 1552 viewsClint_Power

If teams are level on points and goal difference at the end of the season, do they still use corners as a tie-breaker?
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 6 with 1515 viewsR_from_afar

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:13 - Mar 6 by R_from_afar

Pen to us

Frey's effort is saved. Looked scuffed

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 6 with 1499 viewsCamberleyR

Poor back pass from Frey

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 6 with 1423 viewsToast_R

FFS I knew he was missing that and now the keeper makes a worldy
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 6 with 1390 viewsVancouverHoop

Arrrrrrrrgh!
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 6 with 1375 viewsClint_Power

Was that Kipre's hand that saved that?
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 6 with 1346 viewsCamberleyR

Blatant handball missed

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 6 with 1336 viewsToast_R

Eh? Defender handles the ball over the bar, WTF?.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 6 with 1332 viewsR_from_afar

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 6 by Toast_R

Replays showing Kipre saved it with his hand

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:17 - Mar 6 with 1324 viewsMick_S

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 6 by Clint_Power

Was that Kipre's hand that saved that?

Yes

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:17 - Mar 6 with 1296 viewsVancouverHoop

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 6 by Toast_R

Handball by the defender.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024