Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread 08:25 - Mar 3 with 35896 viewsSpaceman_P

THAT IS THE QUESTION!!! (keeping it Shakespearian)

Ok guys, in good faith, I have started this post early yet again. As the vibes associated with such early-posts seem to help us/me.

I feel that Loftus Road may be another sell-out and just like the last three games - I still consider WBA to be a very important match. If we win this then we are in the ascendency.

Swansea (the most boring side after Stoke) will be in sight and dare I say it, we may even surpass Watford very soon, they're going down!!!

Lets hope the gods also shit on our surrounding teams.

So from the UFO, my heart says 2-1 win us. Another close game. Going for a Willock and Field goal.

CROWD needs to be the twelfth man.

Right... i'm off to make some Crop Circles near Andover.

over n out

Paul

PS. edited note (let's remember Chair will be experiencing Ramadan after next weekends fixture, so he's going to want to go out on a high)

[Post edited 3 Mar 8:28]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:15 - Mar 6 with 1977 viewsFredManRave

Udders losing...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:16 - Mar 6 with 1946 viewsAirtomoreira

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 19:44 - Mar 6 by numptydumpty

We went three nil up against Birmingham when Ray Wilkins sadly breathed his last and after 15 minutes play only also.

Smyth was one of the scorers that day.

Smyth plays and we playing a Birmingham team again.

Spooky
[Post edited 6 Mar 19:45]

Don't let anyone from West Brom catch you saying they're a "Birmingham team"!!
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 6 with 1927 viewsShotKneesHoop

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:16 - Mar 6 by Airtomoreira

Don't let anyone from West Brom catch you saying they're a "Birmingham team"!!

They are Yam - Yams - Black Country Boys

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:18 - Mar 6 with 1877 viewsCamberleyR

Field, get innnnn!!!!!!!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:18 - Mar 6 with 1876 viewsR_from_afar

Field 1-0!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:19 - Mar 6 with 1847 viewsToast_R

Get it!!!!
Really we deserved goal
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:19 - Mar 6 with 1799 viewsVancouverHoop

Way to hold possession you Rrrrrrrs!
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:20 - Mar 6 with 1741 viewsFredManRave

Frey has been almost unplayable so far. Winning everything.

And this lead is totally deserved.

And pleased for Field to finally find the onion bag.

I've got the Power.

Login to get fewer ads

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:21 - Mar 6 with 1721 viewsDorse

My neighbours must think I'm being attacked! What a brilliant goal. Right time, right place ! Yes!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:21 - Mar 6 with 1679 viewsStreathamRanger

Field seems to be playing high up the pitch today. Tactical masterstroke from Marti?
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:21 - Mar 6 with 1681 viewsJimmyR

Absolutely f*cking boootiful…
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:22 - Mar 6 with 1645 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Dare I say it......currently 16th.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:22 - Mar 6 with 1625 viewsClint_Power

Delay while Palmer has bandage applied to his wounded pride after palming that shot to Frey
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:24 - Mar 6 with 1541 viewsDorse

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:22 - Mar 6 by Silverfoxqpr

'I have been to the mountain top, and I have seen the Promised Land...'

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 6 with 1512 viewsToast_R

Need to up this tempo again, looked so good up til the goal
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 6 with 1493 viewsVancouverHoop

Odd, but it makes such a difference when we're first to the ball most of the time.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 6 with 1490 viewsCamberleyR

FFS

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 6 with 1488 viewsFredManRave

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:22 - Mar 6 by Silverfoxqpr

I was gonna say nobody mention the league position.

You've mentioned it once, but I think you've got away with it.

Now can we just score 3 more goals so I can relax and actually enjoy the second half...

I've got the Power.

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 6 with 1485 viewsR_from_afar

Bollox 1-1

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:27 - Mar 6 with 1397 viewsClint_Power

That was an absolute stunner out of nowhere.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:27 - Mar 6 with 1357 viewsCamberleyR

Double bollocks

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:28 - Mar 6 with 1333 viewsR_from_afar

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 6 by R_from_afar

Bollox 1-1

1-2 :(

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:28 - Mar 6 with 1320 viewsToast_R

Great strike but he shouldn't have been allowed to get that shot off in that position.

Ah God 1-2
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:28 - Mar 6 with 1297 viewsVancouverHoop

Christ on moped!!!!
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 20:28 - Mar 6 with 1279 viewsDorse

Shit balls

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024