Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread 08:25 - Mar 3 with 35757 viewsSpaceman_P

THAT IS THE QUESTION!!! (keeping it Shakespearian)

Ok guys, in good faith, I have started this post early yet again. As the vibes associated with such early-posts seem to help us/me.

I feel that Loftus Road may be another sell-out and just like the last three games - I still consider WBA to be a very important match. If we win this then we are in the ascendency.

Swansea (the most boring side after Stoke) will be in sight and dare I say it, we may even surpass Watford very soon, they're going down!!!

Lets hope the gods also shit on our surrounding teams.

So from the UFO, my heart says 2-1 win us. Another close game. Going for a Willock and Field goal.

CROWD needs to be the twelfth man.

Right... i'm off to make some Crop Circles near Andover.

over n out

Paul

PS. edited note (let's remember Chair will be experiencing Ramadan after next weekends fixture, so he's going to want to go out on a high)

[Post edited 3 Mar 8:28]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 14:41 - Mar 4 with 3500 viewsfrancisbowles

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 15:01 - Mar 3 by terryb

I'm fairly sure that he has always played through Ramadan, but that he observes it.

I think players are allowed a little dispensation & extra drinks.
[Post edited 3 Mar 15:11]

Seem to remember a special Ramadan refreshment break at the appropriate time last season and Chair being one of those partaking in a snack and drink.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 14:45 - Mar 4 with 3489 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

I'm going though, so it's bound to go wrong.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 15:21 - Mar 4 with 3411 viewsSuperhoops2808

The way WBA are playing, I think this is the free pass game where anything will be a bonus. On the positive, apart from Huddersfield, everyone else will have played the night before. We will know exactly what is required from us to ensure we remain out of the bottom 3

I dont think we will lose, but cannot call it past that. Heart says 2-1 again to us, but head says 2-2

Maybe this is the week based on todays anniversary to get a 3-2 win
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 09:04 - Mar 5 with 3193 viewsGaryT

After the high of winning at Leicester there's only one way to go, similar to the 1-4 at Manure so 0-2.

We've won our last 3 and it's 2 days after celebrating our greatest victory so 3-2 would be fitting and definiately doable, so 3-2.

Our home form isn't great and there's bound to be some tired legs after Saturday so with West Brom riding high in 5th, 1-1 would do me nicely.

So 1-1 for me (No! 3-2! .....no, it's going to be 0-2 isn't it?)

So in summary....I've no f*cking idea.
[Post edited 5 Mar 13:28]
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 13:51 - Mar 5 with 2976 viewsthemodfather

They are a good side flying high but we have hit firm too , can’t recall many 0-0 between us , gonna be an emotional night , don’t lose !
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 13:53 - Mar 5 with 2972 viewsdaveB

I'd take a draw now if offered it and then win on Saturday
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 09:05 - Mar 6 with 2673 viewsHoopsie

A close 2-1 win for QPR, it’s Stan’s night, it’s our night!

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 09:52 - Mar 6 with 2574 viewsHarbour

Head says 2-2 heart says 3-0 hopefully we beat the 3 game curse and get something of the game on what will be a very emotional night.
Login to get fewer ads

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 10:13 - Mar 6 with 2526 viewsstevec

Haven’t had a clue all season, even more so after Leicester.

We’ve already got one point more than I thought we’d get from this run of four games. I’d be more than happy to add another point to that tonight.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 11:11 - Mar 6 with 2475 viewsderbyhoop

If anybody can tell me which QPR will turn up I will offer a prediction. Is it the team that beat Bristol City and Leicester, the one that struggled against Rotherham, the team that have won 4 out of 17 Home games and lost both the Cup games at home.

And if anybody cares what I think I refer you to the Prediction League table.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 11:30 - Mar 6 with 2430 viewsnix

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 11:11 - Mar 6 by derbyhoop

If anybody can tell me which QPR will turn up I will offer a prediction. Is it the team that beat Bristol City and Leicester, the one that struggled against Rotherham, the team that have won 4 out of 17 Home games and lost both the Cup games at home.

And if anybody cares what I think I refer you to the Prediction League table.

It's a tough one as we don't tend to enjoy such a home advantage as other teams, possibly because we play better when we're not hemmed in, which away teams tend to do more than teams that are playing at home.

We haven't had enough matches with our new players at home to really know whether that will help unlock it a bit. Marti has more options, so hopefully we'll be a bit more unpredictable then we have been earlier in the season. I get the feeling that teams knew how to set up against us because they could guess exactly what the team was going to be and how we were going to play. With more possibilities, it's not so easy now.

I'm in one of the executive suites tonight, courtesy of the Christmas competition I won, so I hope we really give it a go!
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 11:38 - Mar 6 with 2393 viewsMalintabuk

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 11:30 - Mar 6 by nix

It's a tough one as we don't tend to enjoy such a home advantage as other teams, possibly because we play better when we're not hemmed in, which away teams tend to do more than teams that are playing at home.

We haven't had enough matches with our new players at home to really know whether that will help unlock it a bit. Marti has more options, so hopefully we'll be a bit more unpredictable then we have been earlier in the season. I get the feeling that teams knew how to set up against us because they could guess exactly what the team was going to be and how we were going to play. With more possibilities, it's not so easy now.

I'm in one of the executive suites tonight, courtesy of the Christmas competition I won, so I hope we really give it a go!

Finishing working in a hour and heading up to the family to meet up for the game......
I'm guessing there could be a few changes tonight as that effort on Saturday would have taken it's toll. There again after Saturday you would think that the team is pumped for this.... so basically noidea who will play tonight... though have a sneaky that Fox might be used....
So no idea of the team and no idea of the result. Stan's night...with every fibre I would love a win.... but I would take a draw now if given.... 1-1.... but heart is hoping that our current no 10 has a blinder and gives us a 2-0 win....
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 11:42 - Mar 6 with 2384 viewsdmm

Most football sites I've seen are predicting a 1-1 draw, including LfW. I think there'll be more goals than that and I'm going for a Desmond.

But like us all, my heart yearns for a win and I'd love it to be 3-2. It would be so appropriate in all sorts of ways.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 11:50 - Mar 6 with 2360 viewsnix

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 11:38 - Mar 6 by Malintabuk

Finishing working in a hour and heading up to the family to meet up for the game......
I'm guessing there could be a few changes tonight as that effort on Saturday would have taken it's toll. There again after Saturday you would think that the team is pumped for this.... so basically noidea who will play tonight... though have a sneaky that Fox might be used....
So no idea of the team and no idea of the result. Stan's night...with every fibre I would love a win.... but I would take a draw now if given.... 1-1.... but heart is hoping that our current no 10 has a blinder and gives us a 2-0 win....

That would be amazing!

Enjoy it with your family. I've got mine coming too, including my son down from Newcastle Uni for the Executive box experience.

I can't remember being so nervous before so many matches for years. A few weeks ago I'd resigned myself to relegation after the Stoke debacle. This is much more stressful!
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 12:05 - Mar 6 with 2294 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 13:07 - Mar 6 with 2187 viewsDorse

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 11:30 - Mar 6 by nix

I can see the headlines now: 'Executive Box Closed After Competition Winners Over-Celebrate Successful Throw-In'.

Have a brilliant night!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 13:14 - Mar 6 with 2143 viewshubble

The Baggies will be intent on spoiling the occasion, and with so much feeling and sentiment washing around the ground as we pay our respects to Stan, this might give them the edge. Think they'll win, 1-2. Anyway, I always find it easier to watch the game when I expect us to lose!

[Post edited 6 Mar 13:14]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 13:35 - Mar 6 with 2092 viewsnix

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 13:07 - Mar 6 by Dorse

I can see the headlines now: 'Executive Box Closed After Competition Winners Over-Celebrate Successful Throw-In'.

Have a brilliant night!

You must know me Dorse, at least by reputation! And my sister is just as bad and is coming with me.

I will try and behave. There is a dress code but I don't think there's anything about not bothering the other VIPs who probably support Chelsea

Thanks for the good wishes.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 16:08 - Mar 6 with 1778 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 13:35 - Mar 6 by nix

You must know me Dorse, at least by reputation! And my sister is just as bad and is coming with me.

I will try and behave. There is a dress code but I don't think there's anything about not bothering the other VIPs who probably support Chelsea

Thanks for the good wishes.

Finally one of the good people win a competition so have a great time and eat and drink enough and worry about the video evidence later
I said earlier on this thread our win Saturday will be massive so I predict a 2 - 1 nailbiter .
I also expect to see Joe Hodge in the starting 11 after sitting Saturday his energy and skill could be vital.
Look forward to your report Nicole have fun
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 16:13 - Mar 6 with 1751 viewsnix

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 16:08 - Mar 6 by CLAREMAN1995

Finally one of the good people win a competition so have a great time and eat and drink enough and worry about the video evidence later
I said earlier on this thread our win Saturday will be massive so I predict a 2 - 1 nailbiter .
I also expect to see Joe Hodge in the starting 11 after sitting Saturday his energy and skill could be vital.
Look forward to your report Nicole have fun

Bless you Pat!

I'll do my best. Not driving also so hoping for wine...

Not sure about Hodge starting because I'm guessing they'll be big and physical (like Stoke away) but trusting Marti to get it right!
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 17:30 - Mar 6 with 1590 viewsBluce_Ree

tough one this. I'm not feeling it. I hope I'm wrong though.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 17:34 - Mar 6 with 1583 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Feel a draw would be a good result, WBA ticking along nicely.
A win would be super, smashing, great.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 17:51 - Mar 6 with 1541 viewsPinnerR

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 17:34 - Mar 6 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Feel a draw would be a good result, WBA ticking along nicely.
A win would be super, smashing, great.

Bullseye. RIP Tony Green the caller. 85. Keep out of the black and into the red. Nothing in this game for two in a bed.
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 18:55 - Mar 6 with 1255 viewsqueensparker

Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 17:30 - Mar 6 by Bluce_Ree

tough one this. I'm not feeling it. I hope I'm wrong though.

Yeah me neither. Feels like disappointing defeat all over it. We’ve been traumatised too long
Baggies Or Not Baggies... QPR Vs WBA Match Thread on 18:59 - Mar 6 with 1223 viewsnumptydumpty

Like many others, not sure about this.

Think we could lose.

Think West Brom likely to be decent but tbh won't know like everyone else have no idea.

Draw would actually be ok. If we win, fantastic..

1 - 2 for me but hoping otherwise

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024