Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dev Squad v Millwall 18:08 - Mar 5 with 4136 viewsaston_hoop

Ossie Kakay is still alive I see!! The trialist by my seaching seems to be a young lad from Bracknell Town, but I could be wrong

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Dev Squad v Millwall on 18:57 - Mar 5 with 3371 viewsdmm

Still no sign of Aoraha. His injury must have been quite serious.
Dev Squad v Millwall on 19:50 - Mar 5 with 3195 viewsdmm

HT QPR 2:0 Millwall. Ajose and Anthony with the goals.
Dev Squad v Millwall on 19:54 - Mar 5 with 3179 viewsderbyhoop

Are any of them likely to upgrade to First Team squad.

I note Arkell Jude-Boyd and, as of today Deon Woodman are out on loan.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dev Squad v Millwall on 19:59 - Mar 5 with 3139 viewsdmm

I've hopes for Aoraha, Talla and Bala to progress. Salamon is a good young keeper.

Quite a few of the Dev squad have been on loan this season and to add to your two, Joe Gubbins is on a season long loan at Acc Stanley.
Dev Squad v Millwall on 20:13 - Mar 5 with 3063 views1JD

Dev Squad v Millwall on 18:57 - Mar 5 by dmm

Still no sign of Aoraha. His injury must have been quite serious.

Broken leg
Dev Squad v Millwall on 20:14 - Mar 5 with 3048 viewskensalriser

Kakay's really dropped a distance. He'll surely be off in the summer.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dev Squad v Millwall on 20:17 - Mar 5 with 3033 viewsderbyhoop

Dev Squad v Millwall on 19:59 - Mar 5 by dmm

I've hopes for Aoraha, Talla and Bala to progress. Salamon is a good young keeper.

Quite a few of the Dev squad have been on loan this season and to add to your two, Joe Gubbins is on a season long loan at Acc Stanley.

I wouldn't worry about Gubbins, nor SDM. I think both will be let go in June.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dev Squad v Millwall on 20:25 - Mar 5 with 2994 viewsdmm

Dev Squad v Millwall on 20:17 - Mar 5 by derbyhoop

I wouldn't worry about Gubbins, nor SDM. I think both will be let go in June.

Agreed and I can see Aaron Drewe, Trent Rendall, Hamzad Kargbo, Rafferty Pedder and Joseph Ajose all being let go too.
Login to get fewer ads

Dev Squad v Millwall on 20:54 - Mar 5 with 2813 viewsLazyFan

Dev Squad v Millwall on 20:25 - Mar 5 by dmm

Agreed and I can see Aaron Drewe, Trent Rendall, Hamzad Kargbo, Rafferty Pedder and Joseph Ajose all being let go too.

I think they will keep Pedder as he shines in Dev Squad games when I have seen him.

zzzzzzzzzz

Dev Squad v Millwall on 20:56 - Mar 5 with 2831 viewsderbyhoop

Dev Squad v Millwall on 20:25 - Mar 5 by dmm

Can't argue with that. Most of those names are now 22. If they haven'r made it by that age they're unlikely to. And we haven't got the finances to rack and stack.

Dev Squad v Millwall on 20:56 - Mar 5 with 2829 viewsdmm

FT QPR 2:1 Millwall - and we're back at the top of the league.
Dev Squad v Millwall on 21:03 - Mar 5 with 2766 viewsMrSheen

Where’s Alfie Lloyd?
Dev Squad v Millwall on 22:37 - Mar 5 with 2425 viewsnumptydumpty

Dev Squad v Millwall on 21:03 - Mar 5 by MrSheen

Where’s Alfie Lloyd?

Also Kolli, what was his injury.

Looked a prospect for a very young guy.

If fit next season would loan league 2 perhaps and come back stronger.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Dev Squad v Millwall on 01:42 - Mar 6 with 2194 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Dev Squad v Millwall on 20:56 - Mar 5 by derbyhoop

Can't argue with that. Most of those names are now 22. If they haven'r made it by that age they're unlikely to. And we haven't got the finances to rack and stack.

Hard to disagree with this.

Pedder is the interesting one for me. Have only ever read good things about him on here and yet, he looks a little Willo the Wisp when I've seen pictures of him. I know it's very hard for MC to blood him or any of them given our situation, but it might be best for all concerned to move them on.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dev Squad v Millwall on 08:43 - Mar 6 with 1883 viewsgazza1

Kakay must of had an issue with the Manager or his Team.....you just don't drop out like he has.
Dev Squad v Millwall on 08:45 - Mar 6 with 1880 viewsTheChef

Dev Squad v Millwall on 01:42 - Mar 6 by PlanetHonneywood

Hard to disagree with this.

Pedder is the interesting one for me. Have only ever read good things about him on here and yet, he looks a little Willo the Wisp when I've seen pictures of him. I know it's very hard for MC to blood him or any of them given our situation, but it might be best for all concerned to move them on.

Pedder made a brief appearance in the Bournemouth cup game but barely touched the ball.

Looked like he could do with a few more decent meals and a chest expander for his next birthday.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Dev Squad v Millwall on 08:49 - Mar 6 with 1864 viewsBAWHoops

I wonder if Kakay had a decent appearance fee/sub fee and the way they managed to free up wage space for the 4 Jan signings was by factoring in that if they drop Ozzie completely they won't ever have to pay that.
Probably same for Adomah who has not been in matchday squad since Jan.

Reckon that's saved them £1k a week at least

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Dev Squad v Millwall on 08:51 - Mar 6 with 1847 viewslassel

Dev Squad v Millwall on 08:43 - Mar 6 by gazza1

Kakay must of had an issue with the Manager or his Team.....you just don't drop out like he has.

Nah, Marti just simply doesn’t trust him to put him on the pitch. After Kakays head exploded at Millwall away, Kakay was told he was done here.

He chose to turn down a move in January and see out his contract with the development squad.
Dev Squad v Millwall on 08:53 - Mar 6 with 1828 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dev Squad v Millwall on 08:51 - Mar 6 by lassel

Nah, Marti just simply doesn’t trust him to put him on the pitch. After Kakays head exploded at Millwall away, Kakay was told he was done here.

He chose to turn down a move in January and see out his contract with the development squad.

Allegedly.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dev Squad v Millwall on 10:35 - Mar 6 with 1585 viewslassel

Dev Squad v Millwall on 08:53 - Mar 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Allegedly.

We can put Allegedly if it makes you happy Brian, but in this case it’s fact.
Dev Squad v Millwall on 10:54 - Mar 6 with 1524 viewssprocket

Ozzy is a good pro and a decent option, just not for a club in our current position. Suspect he could/should have been moved for small money last season.
Dev Squad v Millwall on 11:00 - Mar 6 with 1508 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dev Squad v Millwall on 10:35 - Mar 6 by lassel

We can put Allegedly if it makes you happy Brian, but in this case it’s fact.

It's not, Lassel.

Someone has told you it's a fact. So it's a rumour.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dev Squad v Millwall on 12:31 - Mar 6 with 1316 viewsMrSheen

Even if Ozzy leaves, can we keep his Dad? I loved the story about him decorating a cafe in Cameroon during Afcon.
Dev Squad v Millwall on 12:54 - Mar 6 with 1218 viewsgazza1

Dev Squad v Millwall on 08:51 - Mar 6 by lassel

Interesting Lassel, What actually happened then?? What does his head 'exploded' mean?? Who did he 'turn down' in January??

Did he have a 'fall-out' with the Manager as I suggested??

[Post edited 6 Mar 12:58]
Dev Squad v Millwall on 14:26 - Mar 6 with 1018 viewsaston_hoop

The trialist

https://looksports.media/qpr-monitoring-non-league-midfielder/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024