Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non Film Night 13:07 - Mar 14 with 3474 viewsE17hoop

We've got the great films thread but what are some of the shockers you've seen?

Communion with Christopher Walken. He's in every scene, overacts SO badly, and it makes no sense. Plus he's wearing a very tall trilby which is just plain wrong.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Non Film Night on 09:31 - Mar 18 with 799 viewsTW_R

This is by far the worst film I have ever seen

The story is awful and it's just CGI'd to death
Non Film Night on 13:50 - Mar 18 with 718 viewsrobith

Due to the success of Sin City, someone let noted problematic comic book writer Frank Miller direct a film.

The Spirit.

Truly removed of any redeeming features, it is is absolutely appalling. Has 14% on Rotten Tomatoes, far too generous.

I have never walked out of a film, but I won't lie, during The Happening (an ironic title) my bum did leave the seat as I got up to walk out before reconsidering. Only the ham grade acting that is unintentionally very funny kept me there till the end

Non Film Night on 14:17 - Mar 18 with 678 viewsR_from_afar

Non Film Night on 18:34 - Mar 14 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Any of the prequels and sequels to the original Star Wars Trilogy.
Ruined childhood memories after sitting through 90 minutes of The Phantom Menace. Utter, utter garbage, and 20 odd years later I'm still angry.

A company perk at my last place of work was that they paid for everyone to go to see the latest Star Wars film. This was back around 2018.

It was a nice idea because local offices were supposed to go as a group, for team building purposes, and were encouraged to incorporate a team meal into the outing.

One of the senior managers took his wife and children. His wife could be seen reading her e-book at the back of the cinema as the film rolled on

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Non Film Night on 23:03 - Mar 18 with 544 viewsCiderwithRsie

Non Film Night on 11:09 - Mar 17 by Paddyhoops

Agreed to a point but he’s turn in Paddington 2 made me think again .
He was top notch in the that .

Also as the husband in that one about the rich American woman who couldn't sing.
Non Film Night on 23:14 - Mar 18 with 533 viewsCiderwithRsie

Here's 2'55" of Prospeo's Books (music by our own Michael Nyman)

Continues for two hours and it's all like that.
Non Film Night on 23:44 - Mar 18 with 518 viewsbob566

Watching dune part I right now. Not doing alot for me
Non Film Night on 07:14 - Mar 19 with 432 viewsHoopstar

Dune 1 and Dune 2 are both modern day classics for me! Absolutely incredible cinema experiences- and just about the only things I have been bothered to go to in recent years.

My other half loves back to the future, I'd never seen it. Made it 30 minutes in and turned it straight off. Absolute garbage, maybe it just hasn't aged well...
[Post edited 19 Mar 18:09]
Non Film Night on 14:48 - Mar 19 with 326 viewshubble

Non Film Night on 07:14 - Mar 19 by Hoopstar

Dune 1 and Dune 2 are both modern day classics for me! Absolutely incredible cinema experiences- and just about the only things I have been bothered to go to in recent years.

My other half loves back to the future, I'd never seen it. Made it 30 minutes in and turned it straight off. Absolute garbage, maybe it just hasn't aged well...
[Post edited 19 Mar 18:09]

That's the power of love for you.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024