Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 20:58 - Mar 14 with 2123 viewsPeterHucker

If you've been affected by any of the issues raised by me posting this, please find support in this thread.

Still furious even now!

Dickie, Dunne and Dieng simultaneously having the worst game I've ever seen from them.
All 3 playing like absolute divs.
Aaron Drewe looking like a child who'd wandered onto the pitch by mistake.
Most of the rest of the team just completely worthless and anonymous.
Every time someone posts on here about maybe getting Iroegbunam back, I inwardly fume as I remember his "couldn't give a single fΓΌck" performance that evening.

Adomah coming over towards the away fans at the end with conciliatory hand gestures, good for him I suppose. But his facial expression was reminiscent of Guy Goma when he realises just how deep the shit he's stuck in is.

On my way out of the ground, I saw Clive staring forwards with the thousand yard stare of a traumatised Vietnam vet.
I usually say hello when I see him but on this occasion I didn't dare!

[Post edited 14 Mar 20:58]
1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 21:10 - Mar 14 with 2038 viewsNoDiddley

Thanks for the memory, goes along the 7-1 @ WBA when I sat next to big Bob Hazell, we had a nice chat & did tell him the only player on the pitch who had a future was Eze.
It’s what Rangers do innit!
1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 21:17 - Mar 14 with 2001 viewsTacticalR

I've still got PTSD from last season. The worst thing was when formerly reliable players had a collective nervous breakdown.

Air hostess clique

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 21:24 - Mar 14 with 1971 viewsHayesender

Ah yes, but at least the lads emptied the tank.

I don't reckon there was enough alcohol in Blackpool to even begin to numb the pain of that one

Poll: Shamima Beghum

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 21:32 - Mar 14 with 1963 viewsRangersDave

Can i just remind you all of 2 words.....

Fleetwood Town!

yes i know, and i'm sorry. i shall never mention it again.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 21:56 - Mar 14 with 1893 viewsqpr_1968

yep, 3 0f of us made the journey that night.
1 left on 11 minutes...3-0, he went back to the pub to watch the man city game.
1 left me at 6-1....
and like a mug i stayed to the death.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 22:24 - Mar 14 with 1841 viewswelwynranger

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 21:32 - Mar 14 by RangersDave

Fleetwood Town!

Only 7 miles from Blackpol.
That area tΓ² be kept away from at all costs
1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 23:26 - Mar 14 with 1748 viewswombat

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 21:32 - Mar 14 by RangersDave

Fleetwood Town!

Fleetwood was made even worse for as I’d begged my doctor to take the plaster cast off my broken leg a few days early to let me travel in a air boot and knee scooter I’d hired to get to me to games . And even with those two things I’d have still put more effort in that the team that afternoon .

Blackpool Drewe was hung out to dry by some of his team mates that night still way out of his depth but totally exposed , I actually thought Clive was going to go over the barrier at one stage he was that fecked off as we all was .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 05:06 - Mar 15 with 1590 viewsNorthernr

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 23:26 - Mar 14 by wombat

Fleetwood was made even worse for as I’d begged my doctor to take the plaster cast off my broken leg a few days early to let me travel in a air boot and knee scooter I’d hired to get to me to games . And even with those two things I’d have still put more effort in that the team that afternoon .

Blackpool Drewe was hung out to dry by some of his team mates that night still way out of his depth but totally exposed , I actually thought Clive was going to go over the barrier at one stage he was that fecked off as we all was .

Usually I'm completely embarrassed by my meltdowns and go into a spiral of self loathing when I hear about them. With this one I actually don't think I lost the plot enough.

In the spirit of there's always somebody worse off than you, Sam Jolliffe bet somebody he wouldn't go in the sea before the game. Despite there being a literal fcking hurricane that day, he did it while we all sat inside and had a nice lunch. One problem, he left his clothes too close to the water's edge and when he got back they were really rather soaked. So he not only sat through that 6-1 like the rest of us, he did it while soaking wet and freezing cold.
Login to get fewer ads

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 10:22 - Mar 15 with 1370 viewsTheChef

Let's not forget the huge effort the poor lambs had put in to beat Watford the Saturday before.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 10:37 - Mar 15 with 1350 viewswombat

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 05:06 - Mar 15 by Northernr

Usually I'm completely embarrassed by my meltdowns and go into a spiral of self loathing when I hear about them. With this one I actually don't think I lost the plot enough.

In the spirit of there's always somebody worse off than you, Sam Jolliffe bet somebody he wouldn't go in the sea before the game. Despite there being a literal fcking hurricane that day, he did it while we all sat inside and had a nice lunch. One problem, he left his clothes too close to the water's edge and when he got back they were really rather soaked. So he not only sat through that 6-1 like the rest of us, he did it while soaking wet and freezing cold.

id say u was about 75% that night , u did pop down to the byline mid first half to offer some encouragement but nive seen you worse , my biggest isse that night was at the end , some slopped over , half arsed clapping but dieng for me took the total pi$$ chewing his gum couldnt look less bothered if he had tried at the final whistle

Poll: which is your favouite foot

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 17:24 - Mar 15 with 1082 viewsbosh67

I'm still pissed off about our Milk Cup Final defeat to Oxford Utd.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 17:39 - Mar 15 with 1061 viewsaston_hoop

For some silly reason, I watched the highlights of it to remind myself just how bad it was. Wow, the defending. Watch it, keeping our recent games in mind, its shocking. Honestly. To call it Sunday League would be an insult to grass roots clubs up and down the country. We're in a much better place under this manager, thats for sure.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 17:55 - Mar 15 with 1033 viewsMrSheen

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 05:06 - Mar 15 by Northernr

Second worst story about wet clothes and Blackpool beach, after Shaun Long washing his white jeans.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Longy-Brawls-Scandal-Autobiography-League/dp/1843581884
1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 18:56 - Mar 15 with 970 viewsdaveB

When we scored to get back to 3-1 or was it 4-1 I had an in play bet that we'd win and another bet on the draw. What an idiot
1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 21:19 - Mar 15 with 887 viewskomradkirk

the most ashamed of my team ever.....probably
1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 23:56 - Mar 15 with 800 viewsnumptydumpty

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 21:19 - Mar 15 by komradkirk

the most ashamed of my team ever.....probably

Are you old enough to remember being knocked out of the FA CUP at home by. Vauxhall Motors !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 10:25 - Mar 16 with 693 viewsBAWHoops

Even though we lost 6-1 it was still our most successful week of that year to date as we'd won on the Saturday and had managed to obtain 3 points in a week for the first time in 2023

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 18:57 - Mar 16 with 557 viewsManinBlack

1 year ago today, Blackpool away πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ on 17:24 - Mar 15 by bosh67

I'm still pissed off about our Milk Cup Final defeat to Oxford Utd.

Me too. A dream opponent that day we expected to beat. You expect to play Man Utd or someone like that in a final not Oxford. We made them look like United that day.

Blackpool was horrendous though as they did get relegated!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024