Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Builthjack 14:50 - Mar 17 with 6695 viewsbuilthjack

How many are you bringing to Swansea?
Bank holiday and you are fighting for survival.
1700?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Builthjack on 14:52 - Mar 17 with 6164 viewsloftboy

At the excellent prices you are charging I’d like to think all 1900 will be sold, we took 3000 to Leicester and 1000 + to Sunderland yesterday.
Unfortunately I have to work both Good Friday and Easter Monday so saving myself for Hull away.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Builthjack on 14:58 - Mar 17 with 6132 viewsWatford_Ranger

Just seen they’re on sale tomorrow. £14.50 is a pleasant surprise. Was going to wait and buy Plymouth at the same time but guessing those 1900 will shift quickly.
Builthjack on 16:15 - Mar 17 with 5850 viewsMalintabuk

Saturday after the brum game family weekend along the mumbles and then a few of us are off to the game and some of the family are going into Swansea Bay.... think there will be 5 at the game depending on tickets....
[Post edited 17 Mar 16:16]
Builthjack on 19:59 - Mar 17 with 5445 viewsconnell10

Hang on mate you ain't outta the shite yet , both fighting relegation I'd say.
[Post edited 17 Mar 19:59]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Builthjack on 20:12 - Mar 17 with 5384 viewsQPR_Hibs

Builthjack on 19:59 - Mar 17 by connell10

Apart from Norwich and Boro, every other Swansea fixture is against a relegation rival.
They can really help us out. Losing to us would be a good start.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Builthjack on 20:16 - Mar 17 with 5355 viewskensalriser

We win next week and they lose and this game could see us move above them in the table.

Yeah I know, who am I kidding.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Builthjack on 20:35 - Mar 17 with 5249 viewsSuperhoops2808

Builthjack on 20:16 - Mar 17 by kensalriser

We win next week and they lose and this game could see us move above them in the table.

Yeah I know, who am I kidding.

Who are you playing next week?
Builthjack on 21:13 - Mar 17 with 5188 viewskensalriser

Next match week.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Builthjack on 21:33 - Mar 17 with 5115 viewsbuilthjack

Agree. We have been very poor lately, so we need to be up for every game.
We were yesterday against Cardiff, it could have easily been 6 or 7.
I think Rotherham and Sheff We’d will go down, and either Brum or Huddersfield.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Builthjack on 21:35 - Mar 17 with 5108 viewsbuilthjack

Builthjack on 20:35 - Mar 17 by Superhoops2808

Who are you playing next week?

Sheffield Wed on Friday.

Builthjack on 21:47 - Mar 17 with 5067 viewsAndybrat

How about this I am sitting in the family stand? With Mrs Andybrat whose last QPR game was that Reading fixture with Bosingwa. I do remember it well as she read a book in the second half. Also attending is Miss Andybrat who went to Swansea Uni and met a Swans season ticket holder and now will not be cheering on the Superhoops. He is with us also and got the incredibly cheap tickets. Been told not to wear any of my shirts as Mrs Andybrat might walk out of the stadium….. makes me tempted. So when ( not if ) we score look out for me as I may need some protection, yep that will be me next to the woman reading the book
Builthjack on 09:39 - Mar 18 with 4698 viewsterryb

Builthjack on 21:47 - Mar 17 by Andybrat

How about this I am sitting in the family stand? With Mrs Andybrat whose last QPR game was that Reading fixture with Bosingwa. I do remember it well as she read a book in the second half. Also attending is Miss Andybrat who went to Swansea Uni and met a Swans season ticket holder and now will not be cheering on the Superhoops. He is with us also and got the incredibly cheap tickets. Been told not to wear any of my shirts as Mrs Andybrat might walk out of the stadium….. makes me tempted. So when ( not if ) we score look out for me as I may need some protection, yep that will be me next to the woman reading the book

I'd be ok with the same result as it was at Reading that day!

Both clubs would probably be happy with a boring 0-0. Especially if we've beaten Birmingham.
Builthjack on 13:46 - Mar 18 with 4492 viewsWatford_Ranger

A rare mobile away ticket for the technophobes travelling. Good luck with that when you’re eight pints in after a three hour crammed train.
Builthjack on 16:41 - Mar 24 with 3884 viewsbuilthjack

A 6 pointer

Builthjack on 19:00 - Mar 24 with 3634 viewsPaddyhoops

I’ll be there. Can’t wait.
Builthjack on 20:14 - Mar 24 with 3459 viewsCateLeBonR

Builthjack on 19:00 - Mar 24 by Paddyhoops

I’ll be there. Can’t wait.

Me too! Tickets only available now in block NL4 so we must have sold most of our allocation. U Rrrr’s!
Builthjack on 08:36 - Mar 25 with 3198 viewsWatford_Ranger

Two of us on the slow drive from Hove. Would like to think we’ll take the full 1900.
Builthjack on 09:53 - Mar 28 with 2640 viewsMytch_QPR

Builthjack on 16:41 - Mar 24 by builthjack

A 6 pointer

I'd settle for 3.

Liking the avatar - I live near Brecon and recently did a walk from Glasbury to Builth, taking in Prince Llewellyn's cave above Aberedw.
I might get home before you on Monday!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Builthjack on 20:48 - Mar 30 with 2191 viewsbuilthjack

Builthjack on 09:53 - Mar 28 by Mytch_QPR

I'd settle for 3.

Liking the avatar - I live near Brecon and recently did a walk from Glasbury to Builth, taking in Prince Llewellyn's cave above Aberedw.
I might get home before you on Monday!

There are a few QPR fans in the area. Les Gwynne from Talgarth being one.Hope you lose tomorrow, but stay up.
I think you will.
[Post edited 30 Mar 20:49]

Builthjack on 23:22 - Mar 30 with 1876 viewscolinallcars

Builthjack on 20:48 - Mar 30 by builthjack

There are a few QPR fans in the area. Les Gwynne from Talgarth being one.Hope you lose tomorrow, but stay up.
I think you will.

I'll settle for a draw and stay up….
Builthjack on 23:54 - Mar 30 with 1819 viewsLlanranger

Builthjack on 20:48 - Mar 30 by builthjack

I think you will.

I’m just north of Builth. We used to park at the Boss brewery for free and have food and beer there. Now that has gone we’re planning on coming early, parking near the ground and walking into town. Any suggestions for away friendly pubs with food? We’re a mixed QPR /Swansea group
Builthjack on 12:55 - Mar 31 with 1569 viewslosethedrum

QPR website stating Rangers have sold over 1300 which ia an improvement on the 260 of us on a midweek night in feb 2020 last time i went there .
Think that is fairly decent lots have work on tuesday morning .
Builthjack on 13:22 - Mar 31 with 1529 viewsWatford_Ranger

Any parking reccos?
Builthjack on 15:08 - Mar 31 with 1403 viewsSpaceman_P

Builthjack on 14:52 - Mar 17 by loftboy

At the excellent prices you are charging I’d like to think all 1900 will be sold, we took 3000 to Leicester and 1000 + to Sunderland yesterday.
Unfortunately I have to work both Good Friday and Easter Monday so saving myself for Hull away.

I'm working tomorrow too, what a bummer!!
Builthjack on 19:56 - Mar 31 with 1126 viewslosethedrum

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/march/31/tickets-swansea-away/

Tickets now on sale on matchday , bit of a shame they have been off sale all weekend .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024