Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 34414 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 6 with 1892 viewsGloucs_R

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:55 - Apr 6 by ted_hendrix

Huddersfield now winning

What was you saying to me last week Ted? 😉

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 6 with 1868 viewsDorse

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 6 by lassel

Performance of a team who thought the job was done and were planning their Mykonos shopping list.

Right back in the shit now so Marti needs to smack some heads right before Tuesday.

I don't think smack heads are the answer. Mind you, some of those fellas on meth might be alright.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 6 with 1847 viewsted_hendrix

Dreadful performance you fcking ch unts

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1788 viewsDiscodroids

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 6 by Dorse

I don't think smack heads are the answer. Mind you, some of those fellas on meth might be alright.

lol!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1786 viewsSteveB

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:48 - Apr 6 by Dorse

You know just how to hurt me.

A must not lose game, rather than a must win game & we absolutely shit the bed. Oh well, typical Rangers.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1767 viewsBurnleyhoop

Today confirms it, we simply don’t have a striker in this team. Horrible performance.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1707 viewsDiscodroids

bummed in the gob. In extremis.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1688 viewsSpaceman_P

absolute Kunts
Login to get fewer ads

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1683 viewsGaryT

Well that's not good.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1664 viewsCamberleyR

2-0
We've deserved nothing less. Been absolute dogshit.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 1657 viewsjoolsyp

0-2 breakaway. Completely outplayed. Big job for Marti to lift them from this.

5 games left, still 2 wins needed.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:00 - Apr 6 with 1642 viewsted_hendrix

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:58 - Apr 6 by Gloucs_R

What was you saying to me last week Ted? 😉

I wasn't expecting a display like this, dying a death here.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1519 viewsGloucs_R

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:00 - Apr 6 by ted_hendrix

Typical Rangers mate. I told you.

They give you hope only to smash you to pieces a week later....

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1502 viewsJimmyR

A frustrating afternoon… if Anderson’s shot went in rather than back off the bar I could have seen us winning that. Absolute tosser of a ref once again, not his fault tho
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1487 viewsDorse

It's a good job I'm currently abusing the WiFi in a bar in Poole, otherwise I'd have fcuking Arthur Fowlered the front room at home.

Gentlemen, start your drinking...!

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1476 viewsCamberleyR

How the fúck have this lot taken six points off of us?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1454 viewsRangersDave

Didnt even get to see the second goal....... someone tell the stream controller that games now go on 10 minutes further that 90 mins, minimum!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1453 viewspaulparker

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:00 - Apr 6 by ted_hendrix

Zero intensity yet again
It was the same last week against Birmingham only we got away with it
Really poor

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1429 viewsJigsore

Disappointing, but I still think win vs Plymouth and scrape a draw elsewhere and we're fine.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1429 viewslassel

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 by joolsyp

0-2 breakaway. Completely outplayed. Big job for Marti to lift them from this.

5 games left, still 2 wins needed.

Honestly beat Plymouth and we should be safe - Wednesday have a horror run in and Huddersfield & Brum play each other around some tough games.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 1402 viewsClive_Anderson

Bad day, but would have taken 2 wins and a loss in the last 3.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 1371 viewsJAPRANGERS

Very grim watching that. Going down still very much touch and go.....
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 1347 viewsstrikerace

Just terrible. Instead of being clear we are now back in the fodder.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 1344 viewsDorse

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 by CamberleyR

How the fúck have this lot taken six points off of us?

Cunning? Guile? They distracted us with shiny objects?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 6 with 1340 viewsDiscodroids

Right , thats that, i'm off to drop a couple of micky mills.. come up in about 40 minutes and then ring Bri mcarthy to tell him that i love him in perpetuity.

Still keeping the faith. I think we'll be ok.. just.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024