Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bananas 18:15 - Apr 6 with 1572 viewsRed_Ranger

What a banana skin!!!!
They were the worst team to come here all season.
(only worse team i have seen is Ainsworth's)
Talk about lowering your game.
Very poor game all round.
[Post edited 6 Apr 18:16]
Bananas on 20:21 - Apr 6 with 1394 viewssaxbend

I thought Swansea, Stoke, Millwall, Cardiff, Rotherham, Birmingham and Bristol City all played worse here than Wednesday did today. I actually hope they stay up. They deserve it much more than some, especially Stoke and Birmingham.
Bananas on 09:29 - Apr 7 with 1112 viewsBlue_Castello

Trouble is if they were the worst team what does that make us, they outplayed us first half, we just didn't compete all over the park, Hayden, Willock and Anderson had a nightmare or alternatively couldn't be arsed when up against a team like something out of valley of the Giants.

Historically Wednesday seem to always produce big strong teams and they out muscled us in most areas of the pitch plus their desire to win was far greater than ours, it was a physical game that some of our players just didn't want to get involved in.

As for wanting them to stay up before yesterday I had no wish for any other club to go down as I'm superstitious and think it brings bad luck BUT after the way their players celebrated at the end in front of R block goading the fans I 100% want them to go down, they are easily beatable you just have to give total commitment, combine that with teamwork and skill and you get a result like Ipswich had at Portman Road, 6-0 if I recall correctly.
Bananas on 09:38 - Apr 7 with 1091 viewsNed_Kennedys

Nowhere near the worst team: better than us and stopped us playing our game mainly by closing us down quickly when trying to play out from the back meaning we kept hoofing it forward aimlessly and giving away possession.
Thought they would run out of energy but they kept going for the whole game and their second breakaway goal was excellent and not something any of our attacking players could ever do.
Bananas on 09:47 - Apr 7 with 1069 viewsSK_hoops

Barry Bannan and the Banana Skins.
Bananas on 10:23 - Apr 7 with 1003 viewsRangersw12

How they've taken 6 points off us is a mystery

A truly terrible team and hope they get relegated as another club who have delusional fans who think they should be higher up because they have above average support
Bananas on 10:31 - Apr 7 with 978 viewsNortholt_Rs

Bananas on 10:23 - Apr 7 by Rangersw12

How they've taken 6 points off us is a mystery

A truly terrible team and hope they get relegated as another club who have delusional fans who think they should be higher up because they have above average support

Because we’re not very good I guess….as we showed yet again yesterday. Pony all round.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Bananas on 10:45 - Apr 7 with 943 viewsMonkey_Roots

I thought they played well.

I don’t think we were awful, but we obviously weren’t effective.

We struggle to score - Dykes is a handicap, just awful.
Bananas on 11:04 - Apr 7 with 889 viewsstevec

Bananas on 09:38 - Apr 7 by Ned_Kennedys

Nowhere near the worst team: better than us and stopped us playing our game mainly by closing us down quickly when trying to play out from the back meaning we kept hoofing it forward aimlessly and giving away possession.
Thought they would run out of energy but they kept going for the whole game and their second breakaway goal was excellent and not something any of our attacking players could ever do.

Two poor sides but when Wednesday ever did get going, I did notice their ability to play one touch football whilst moving forward, something we are simply incapable of doing.
Login to get fewer ads

Bananas on 11:56 - Apr 7 with 754 viewsbaz_qpr

I thought they were decent and very much up for it. We seemed to think we could play at 70% intensity and control the game.

I think we have to be honest though we've not played well at all the last 3 games and over the Easter period we got away with it with some excellent defending. Paal, Chair, Willock, Dykes are particularly well out of form and we need the whole team firing, we can't carry that number of passengers
Bananas on 12:00 - Apr 7 with 743 viewsstevec

Bananas on 11:56 - Apr 7 by baz_qpr

I thought they were decent and very much up for it. We seemed to think we could play at 70% intensity and control the game.

I think we have to be honest though we've not played well at all the last 3 games and over the Easter period we got away with it with some excellent defending. Paal, Chair, Willock, Dykes are particularly well out of form and we need the whole team firing, we can't carry that number of passengers

Couldn’t agree more. Our defenders are keeping us in this Division at the moment.
Bananas on 12:32 - Apr 7 with 691 viewsthemodfather

Maybe thinking the job is done and we are safe did for us? Owls were more at it dived cheated and with three guys 6ft 4 and we just to go over em not round? Poor tactics and dire ref
Bananas on 13:04 - Apr 7 with 639 viewsManinBlack

The other difference between Wednesday and us was the ability to see out a game. They looked comfortable once they got in front and did a professional job closing out the game.

Up at Hillsborough we were one up going into the last 10 minutes and conceded a late equaliser and instead of settling for the point we took some risks and paid for it in stoppage time when they got the winner after we started faffing about.
Bananas on 13:42 - Apr 7 with 593 viewsRangersw12

Bananas on 13:04 - Apr 7 by ManinBlack

The other difference between Wednesday and us was the ability to see out a game. They looked comfortable once they got in front and did a professional job closing out the game.

Up at Hillsborough we were one up going into the last 10 minutes and conceded a late equaliser and instead of settling for the point we took some risks and paid for it in stoppage time when they got the winner after we started faffing about.

Some then though we've closed out games pretty easily no ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024