Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 38284 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:38 - Apr 13 with 2107 viewsconnell10

So 2 results have gone against us , we need something out of this game . COM ON UR,SSSSS.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:40 - Apr 13 with 2065 viewsgazza1

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:01 - Apr 13 by QPRSteve

Fox is LB and done a very decent job playing LB at Swansea and also done a good job at CB at Plymouth - no issues with Fox. No issues with Willock starting. I am disappointed that LD starts ahead of Armstrong - LD needs to get his 'act in order' and start putting himself around and score some f'ing goals. Strong bench.

Going to be real tough at Hull but play well and we get 3 points......good positive start is very important. Looking forward to it.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:42 - Apr 13 with 2046 viewsconnell10

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:40 - Apr 13 by gazza1

Fox is LB and done a very decent job playing LB at Swansea and also done a good job at CB at Plymouth - no issues with Fox. No issues with Willock starting. I am disappointed that LD starts ahead of Armstrong - LD needs to get his 'act in order' and start putting himself around and score some f'ing goals. Strong bench.

Going to be real tough at Hull but play well and we get 3 points......good positive start is very important. Looking forward to it.

I'm dreading it.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:42 - Apr 13 with 2045 viewsBklynRanger

Right, this is it. This has got to be it. This surely must be the day. It has to be.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:46 - Apr 13 with 1992 viewsQPROslo

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:18 - Apr 13 by BrazilNutR

Hoping for a win, so I can stop worrying about other teams' results...

What happened to Frey? Is he injured?

Yes.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:47 - Apr 13 with 1967 viewseastside_r

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:42 - Apr 13 by connell10

I'm dreading it.

SOS!
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:48 - Apr 13 with 1960 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:13 - Apr 13 by Nov77

Blackburn winning at Leeds! Ffs!

How is that possible I had counted on Leeds and Leicester winning easily now look at the clusterFcuk its caused
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:48 - Apr 13 with 1947 viewsqprd

stream?
Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:49 - Apr 13 with 1932 viewsQuillPenRiot

I’d rather have Dykes start than Armstrong, bring SA on as a 2nd half sub to break down tiring defenses. With Andersen in the middle, Dykes is less of a liability; regardless, Willock and Chair need to be productive in order to win
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:50 - Apr 13 with 1922 viewsDavieQPR

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:40 - Apr 13 by gazza1

Armstrong is just an athlete with boots on.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:54 - Apr 13 with 1843 viewsrbee

Afternoon everyone. I think Hull's is the biggest pitch in the league so slightly surprised that Armstrong doesn't start. Both he and Smyth are bound to play a part later.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:54 - Apr 13 with 1835 viewsDaBurgh

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:49 - Apr 13 by QuillPenRiot

I’d rather have Dykes start than Armstrong, bring SA on as a 2nd half sub to break down tiring defenses. With Andersen in the middle, Dykes is less of a liability; regardless, Willock and Chair need to be productive in order to win

I agree about SA coming on 2nd half, but hopefully a bit sooner than the 95th minute.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:56 - Apr 13 with 1811 viewsderbyhoop

Anybody got trouble with QPR+.
I've got a plain blue screen, only

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneÒ€ℒs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:58 - Apr 13 with 1773 viewsqprd

dont care how we get it, but if we leave today with a draw, thats a great result

more concerned abt what hudds/birmingham....
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:01 - Apr 13 with 1730 viewsDamo1962

Hopefully those two results for Plymouth and Blackburn will knock any over confidence out of us. Got bad vibes about this one now though. Hope I am wrong.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:03 - Apr 13 with 1702 viewsBklynRanger

That's right. Get into them. Kill em to death.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:05 - Apr 13 with 1653 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:56 - Apr 13 by derbyhoop

Mine is fine, hope yours comes back to life.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:06 - Apr 13 with 1634 viewsrbee

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 14:56 - Apr 13 by derbyhoop

All ok here although the sound quality is awful
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:11 - Apr 13 with 1458 viewsQPunkR

How is it every week, first shot on target for the oppo equals a goal

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 13 with 1373 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Nothing much anyone could do about that.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 13 with 1344 viewsdenhamhoop2

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:11 - Apr 13 by QPunkR

Because our keeper is not good enough it's a good strike but a better keeper saves it
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 13 with 1328 viewsjoolsyp

Great goal from Hull but why show him inside on his right foot?
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 13 with 1297 viewsBklynRanger

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:11 - Apr 13 by QPunkR

"Don't be afraid to test this keep lads..."
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 13 with 1298 viewsqprd

feels like a match where we'll Xg them to death.....
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:13 - Apr 13 with 1287 viewsSherryHoop

FFS.....first shot and it's that....

Dunne should have been a yard closer.

Real test of character now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024