Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread 19:01 - Apr 12 with 38408 viewsSpaceman_P

Back due to demand.

Was a bit lost this week, really don't know how this will go, i'm totally on the fence here.

I've been a bit miffed by the lads the last couple of weeks, that display against Sheff Wednesday is still fresh in the consciousness and Plymuff was somewhat an anti-climax.

Because we have the Irish Cafu, we're going to win.

Hull 0 QPR 1

Jimmy will be our dancing queen as he will dance past their defence and slot it nicely with his head into the top corner with a slightly poetic ricochet off the cross bar.

Chair will have multiple shots fly over the bar and if the Danish Jesus doesn't hit the post it won't be complete.

All I hope is no flappy nonsense from Begovic and PLEASE keep Albert on the bench, he's basically a coach at this stage.

The less corners for them the better!!

[Post edited 12 Apr 19:04]
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:41 - Apr 13 with 1738 viewsRangersDave

I think that at half time, i'm going to start on various bottles of 'white witch' and hope i can drown my sorrows, and hope that sincs gets put on to do so e damage.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:41 - Apr 13 with 1735 viewsrbee

The second was coming, I am surprised Marti did nothing to try and halt their midfield dominance.

Hull haven't won at home since the beginning of February. They are either playing unusually well today or have worked out how to play against us, moving the ball quickly, plenty of movement, getting in behind us. The polar opposite of what we can do. Even when Willock got foward quickly, got a cross in, only Dykes and Dunne were in the penalty area.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:41 - Apr 13 with 1733 viewsQPunkR

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:40 - Apr 13 by Wegerles_Stairs

Yes, this is dire. Can't wait till the season is over and we can rebuild. Next Saturday's match is crunch time - can they turn up and win a must-win game?

I think we know the answer to that. This squad has been giving the same answer to that for 2 years

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:42 - Apr 13 with 1714 viewsqprd

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:40 - Apr 13 by Gloucs_R

If both Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday win today we are really playing in the danger zone...

Sheffield weds and both hudds have played w so much heart

Getting sick of these **** rescuing points at the death

Both Huddersfield and sheff weds will be in the mix until they end.

We’re in the danger zone
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:42 - Apr 13 with 1693 viewstraininvain

Four centre backs gives us very little width and not been a resounding success so far today in terms of making us stronger defensively.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 13 with 1652 viewsJimmyR

This half seems like it’s gone on for an hour
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 13 with 1628 viewsstevec

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:42 - Apr 13 by qprd

Sheffield weds and both hudds have played w so much heart

Getting sick of these **** rescuing points at the death

Both Huddersfield and sheff weds will be in the mix until they end.

We’re in the danger zone

Bristol and Stoke haven’t even managed a shot off target yet.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:44 - Apr 13 with 1599 viewsGus_iom

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:38 - Apr 13 by QPunkR

That yellow for Dunne is one of the softest you'll see

He did exactly the same earlier though, when there was no need
Login to get fewer ads

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:44 - Apr 13 with 1587 viewsQPunkR

This genuinely looks like an FA Cup 3rd round match where the Dog and Shitting Duck get drawn against fkn Liverpool or something

QPR - "shit but local"

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 13 with 1523 viewsSpaceman_P

think we can write this one off today lads.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 13 with 1521 viewsdenhamhoop2

This is as bad as we have been under Marti third man runs are destroying us which wouldn't be too bad but when you are playing 2 holding midfielders shouldn't ever happen
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:46 - Apr 13 with 1482 viewsGloucs_R

I'm spending more time looking at other teams results than watching the game...

Fuking Birmingham 🤬

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 13 with 1440 viewsnumptydumpty

Get a goal back before half time and can see a much improved second half

Two down or worse at half time, we have no chance in this game.

But dreadful performance in first half - a real beating and can see this team not getting another point and that would be very tight

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 13 with 1439 viewsGus_iom

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:33 - Apr 13 by SherryHoop

This is thoroughly depressing.

This will sound like digging out but in the build up we had played it out of defence and Dykes came back to take a touch and put it behind Willock so he had to check his run. He gets dispossessed and the rest is history. Just a detail but there is absolutely nothing sticking up top and 4 CBs so no width either on a big pitch.

Aaaaaaargh
[Post edited 13 Apr 15:33]

Yeah, I said on a group chat I'm in, that goal started with Dykes
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 13 with 1415 viewsBklynRanger

Problem is if we're giving up this apparent overload in the middle it has to be worth it when we do get it through to the final third. Which it currently isn't. Might be worth taking Dykes off for Colback and play Willock through the middle.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 13 with 1300 viewsstevec

Brum 2 up and they’re refusing to play Dozzell.

Can we put in an appeal or something?
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 13 with 1288 viewsjohncharles

I’m off to the pub. My undying optimism is on the critical list.

Strong and stable my arse.

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 13 with 1276 viewsLogman

Andersen off, Armstrong on please. 4-4-2.

We're not going to out-play them now with the 3 in behind.
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 13 with 1252 viewsRangersDave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 13 with 1242 viewsFredManRave

We're as penetrative as a chode.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 13 with 1214 viewsandrew1302

millwaii 2 1
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 13 with 1154 viewsDorse

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 13 by FredManRave

We're as penetrative as a chode.

As sharp as a play-doh sword.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 13 with 1144 viewsthemodfather

so many other scores going the wrong way.....someone asked if this is going to the wire, yep it bloody is
Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 13 with 1142 viewsCamberleyR

Why aren't we wearing white shorts and socks today? Same as the other night against Plymouth, no need to change?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tiger a chance on me but don't let me down Hull Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 13 with 1125 viewsMelakaRanger

Carry on as we are and we could easily ship another few

Hull playing fast and we are generally ambling about without any urgency.

Only one team seams to want to win this one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024