Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Requesting Beach Towels 17:08 - Apr 13 with 1108 viewsBoston

...and flip flops for the Preston North End squad. Nothing to play for lads, relax, kick back, no need for an injury in W12 to ruin your holidays.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Requesting Beach Towels on 18:32 - Apr 13 with 930 viewsQPR_John

Alternatively Preston nothing to lose just enjoy yourselves. Our lot must win under pressure. I know who I would back.
Requesting Beach Towels on 18:41 - Apr 13 with 888 viewsstowmarketrange

They have Southampton away in midweek while we get to put our feet up for an extra few days.Will we take advantage of it though?
We could be back in the bottom 3 by the time we kick off on Saturday I think.
Requesting Beach Towels on 18:55 - Apr 13 with 858 viewsQPROslo

Requesting Beach Towels on 18:41 - Apr 13 by stowmarketrange

They have Southampton away in midweek while we get to put our feet up for an extra few days.Will we take advantage of it though?
We could be back in the bottom 3 by the time we kick off on Saturday I think.

Our GD should at least avoid that. Huddersfield would need to win by 6 or 7 goals to go above us, Sheffield more if I'm reading the table right.
Requesting Beach Towels on 18:59 - Apr 13 with 838 viewsstowmarketrange

Requesting Beach Towels on 18:55 - Apr 13 by QPROslo

Our GD should at least avoid that. Huddersfield would need to win by 6 or 7 goals to go above us, Sheffield more if I'm reading the table right.

Yes I posted it before studying the league table for the 400th time today.But after being 5 points clear of Brum on Wednesday to possibly being behind them by 5pm next Saturday is just depressing.
Requesting Beach Towels on 19:04 - Apr 13 with 802 viewsted_hendrix

Talk of PNE being on the beach Is a load of bolox.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Requesting Beach Towels on 19:10 - Apr 13 with 766 viewstraininvain

Requesting Beach Towels on 18:59 - Apr 13 by stowmarketrange

Yes I posted it before studying the league table for the 400th time today.But after being 5 points clear of Brum on Wednesday to possibly being behind them by 5pm next Saturday is just depressing.

Apologies Stow- looks like you were spot on last weekend to say we’re bang in trouble. I spoke too soon!

Nahki Wells did us a massive favour with the last minute equaliser vs Huddersfield. The difference between starting next weekend’s game out of the bottom three rather than back in the mire.

Now let’s see if our lot can take advantage of this piece of good fortune…
Requesting Beach Towels on 19:16 - Apr 13 with 729 viewsjohnhoop

Their leading scorer is Will Keane, previously known as “Will Keane offside” when he was with us many years ago.
What’s the betting he comes back to haunt us on Saturday?
Requesting Beach Towels on 19:19 - Apr 13 with 704 viewsWatford_Ranger

Requesting Beach Towels on 19:04 - Apr 13 by ted_hendrix

Talk of PNE being on the beach Is a load of bolox.

Near Blackpool so not implausible.
Login to get fewer ads

Requesting Beach Towels on 19:25 - Apr 13 with 662 viewsManinBlack

The problem with us is we don't like taking 6 points off anyone. We won at Middlesbrough and Cardiff for example and then lost both return home fixtures so as we won at Preston don't hold your breath about us completing any double. Even today we had the chance of taking 6 points off Hull for the season but were brushed aside.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024