Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end 21:58 - Apr 20 with 2130 viewsbosh67

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 05:14 - Apr 21 with 1630 viewssevenhoop

Nice one, thanks Bosh!
The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 07:12 - Apr 21 with 1488 viewsqprd

Best moment of the entire match for me was when Hayden went to the corner flag
The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 14:43 - Apr 21 with 1041 viewsgazza1

Look at 93.19 where Colback is berating Armstrong to come over to the action and stop PNE getting out of their half......thats the sort of stuff than many posters do not see.
The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 14:50 - Apr 21 with 1009 viewsEsox_Lucius

The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 14:43 - Apr 21 by gazza1

Look at 93.19 where Colback is berating Armstrong to come over to the action and stop PNE getting out of their half......thats the sort of stuff than many posters do not see.

What was the PNE managers problem with Marti at the end?

The grass is always greener.

The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 14:55 - Apr 21 with 984 viewsWokingR

The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 14:50 - Apr 21 by Esox_Lucius

Yeah, moany git
Neither the time nor the place
The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 14:55 - Apr 21 with 979 viewsRangersw12

The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 14:50 - Apr 21 by Esox_Lucius

I think it was because he celebrated with his staff and made Lowe wait to shake hands
The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 12:56 - Apr 22 with 707 viewsJuzzie

Lowe had to wait 12 seconds. Diddums. In the context of the situation of course Marti wanted to celebetare with his coaches. I don't think he deliberately set out to make Lowe wait, just 'in the moment'.

That last 30 seconds or so I thought Preston would score. We went from having a free kick right by the R block corner to PNE having a succession of throw ins and then a worldy cross field pass which suddenly put them on the front foot and we couldn't get a touch on the ball. From the centre of the lower Loft and the sun in my eyes it was so hard to see what was going on. I was just dreading seeing the School End top tier celebrate.

[Post edited 22 Apr 12:59]
The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 14:15 - Apr 22 with 597 viewsJamesB1979

The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 07:12 - Apr 21 by qprd

Best moment of the entire match for me was when Hayden went to the corner flag

I loved that JCS header/challenge.
Login to get fewer ads

The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 14:19 - Apr 22 with 582 viewsJamesB1979

I think Marti said:

“Can we play you every week?”
Or
“Fancy joining me for paella and estrellas?”
The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 15:20 - Apr 22 with 459 viewsW7Ranger

The last few minutes of the game and the relief at the end on 14:55 - Apr 21 by Rangersw12

I think it was because he celebrated with his staff and made Lowe wait to shake hands

That's what I think too. Cock!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024