Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cov 17:26 - Apr 21 with 6382 viewsPaddyhoops

Funniest thing I’ve seen in years. Man Utd blowing a three nil lead.
Cmon Coventry
Cov on 19:40 - Apr 21 with 1913 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Cov on 18:14 - Apr 21 by connell10

Man utds Goalie has been acting like a complete bellend. Com on Coventry

The Coventry keeper was talking smack to Fernandes also and got it all back (probably in spanish )when his pen hit the net
VAR has taken the unpredictable / joyful moments away and like a poster above said if it comes down to lines or toenails just scrap it
Another poster mentioned City would destroy Coventry but its more about the day out rather than the result at a final
Plus City look really knackered and have multiple injuries I suspect and on a 1 game situation anything could happen
Cov on 20:13 - Apr 21 with 1734 viewsthemodfather

balls to var! it is NOT HELPING the game, the linesman was level and did not flag , coventry should feel robbed , however from a qpr perspective, sod em, i hope they are deflated, demoralised and very down, full of injuries , tired legs and cramp.
Cov on 20:28 - Apr 21 with 1634 viewsstainrods_elbow

Cov on 20:13 - Apr 21 by themodfather

balls to var! it is NOT HELPING the game, the linesman was level and did not flag , coventry should feel robbed , however from a qpr perspective, sod em, i hope they are deflated, demoralised and very down, full of injuries , tired legs and cramp.

Exactly - what even is the point of having a linesman with a poxy flag in these instances anyway in that case if his decisions are just taken away from him anyway? Mind you, because of Stroud and his insufferable cronies, we were robbed of cup progress v Sunderland because of their rank incompetence, so I'm not sure what's worse - virtual fascism or inept humans.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Cov on 20:42 - Apr 21 with 1580 viewsOldPedro

Cov on 20:13 - Apr 21 by themodfather

Don't want Cov too deflated - they play Blackburn next Sat and we might want them to win that one!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Cov on 20:51 - Apr 21 with 1509 viewsSK_hoops

Pretty sure I've watched every FA cup final since I was old enough to watch them, but I'm boycotting this final. Don't think I've ever celebrated a non QPR / England goal like Coventry's 'fourth' before.
Cov on 20:57 - Apr 21 with 1453 viewsHayesender

Both the league cup and FA cup are becoming so predictable, and quite frankly boring. Doesn't help when mid table teams like West Ham etc play weakened sides because they'd rather chase the heights of 8th place in the prem than actually try and win the bloody thing.

Another cup final I shall not bother watching

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Cov on 20:59 - Apr 21 with 1440 viewsted_hendrix

Why don't they just leave things alone and let people just play football.

It used to be such a simple game.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Cov on 21:02 - Apr 21 with 1419 viewsLogman

Cov on 20:57 - Apr 21 by Hayesender

Both the league cup and FA cup are becoming so predictable, and quite frankly boring. Doesn't help when mid table teams like West Ham etc play weakened sides because they'd rather chase the heights of 8th place in the prem than actually try and win the bloody thing.

Another cup final I shall not bother watching

Today's game was far from boring and any game which Chelsea lose is fine by me. The actual competition is good, with the non-League teams in the preliminary rounds and the giant-killers in the later rounds. Its the media presentation which is w*nk.
Login to get fewer ads

Cov on 21:11 - Apr 21 with 1359 viewswestberksr

gutted for Cov; one of my best mates is a fan so I'm really disappointed for him.

Robins has done a great job there and them beating those entitled self important bunch of pricks today would have been great for football in general.

so near, yet so far!
Cov on 21:18 - Apr 21 with 1298 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't believe how angry I was about Coventry being robbed of a well deserved victory against a team I simply don't care for at all

Hate seeing Man Utd fans feeling justified but hopefully they will get annihilated by City in the final

That would make me feel justified

Very impressed by Coventry

Robins managed since 2017 there. Hope we keep Marti that long but just goes to show sticking with a decent manager even if a season not the best.

If things ain't long term broke don't short term fix it !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Cov on 21:53 - Apr 21 with 1160 viewsHayesender

Cov on 21:02 - Apr 21 by Logman

Today's game was far from boring and any game which Chelsea lose is fine by me. The actual competition is good, with the non-League teams in the preliminary rounds and the giant-killers in the later rounds. Its the media presentation which is w*nk.

Sorry, I was referring to the finals. Take last year, first ever all Manchester final. Low and behold 12 months later, another all Manchester final.

Today's game was fantastic, but in the end it was ruined by some bloke sat on his arse in a trading estate near Uxbridge. All too predictable and boring

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Cov on 00:12 - Apr 22 with 982 viewsManinBlack

I suppose an all Manchester final for the global market is a money spinner unlike City v Coventry. Naturally a toenail is offside for Coventry but had that been United the goal would have stood. Sick to death of the borderline offside rule as if a toenail gives you an advantage. Having said that I did think the handball for the Cov penalty was harsh and the handball rule is equally as unfair as the offside rule. The game is being ruined by the laws and VAR.

Fed up of the same teams getting to cup finals. Same in Scotland with Celtic winning 6-5 on penalties after a 3-3 with Aberdeen. Two excellent crosses from Hoilett for Aberdeen to twice come from behind but alas the underdogs north and south of the border didn't get the wins they deserved.
Cov on 07:03 - Apr 22 with 770 viewsWatford_Ranger

Cov on 20:42 - Apr 21 by OldPedro

Don't want Cov too deflated - they play Blackburn next Sat and we might want them to win that one!

Hard yards for Cov now off the back of that to play Wednesday, Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday and needing to win all of them most likely. Praying we don’t have the stress of possibly needing something there and can just have a lovely old day.

Nobody can convince me if that’s a United player they’re drawing the lines there or not rolling the clip a frame forward. They’ve chosen to go with tech with a margin of error to make decisions with hardly any margin for error and built no rule in to account for that. Then you get the one at Spurs where they didn’t even draw the line on the last man. Idiots given the job of complicating a simple sport.
Cov on 09:48 - Apr 22 with 531 viewsterryb

Cov on 19:01 - Apr 21 by MrSheen

That Harry Maguire post-match interview was something. Most uncomfortable since Don Fox!

Bloody hell Mr Sheen! I can still recall Wakefield's greatest player missing his kick from right in front of the posts. I do't think Trinity have won anything since that day!

IF they win the Championship this season, will they be back in Super League next year, or would the closed shop have come into play?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024